PDA

View Full Version : [Competition] Best Indoor-Designer wanted - 3rd step !

Chenoa
11-12-04, 11:35
The GM voting is completed... thx to all gms who helped by voting.

The following runners are kindly requested to write me either an email to chenoa@reakktor.com or an ingame mail, in order to tell me when they are most likely to be online, as we need to visit their appartments to take closer look.
Runners who didnt write me till sunday will receive a seperate mail. We'll have an independent team including gms, reporters and voluntary runners to take a look at the appartments and to submit the final voting.

However, there is going to be a small change: We'll pick 3 appartments per server.. according to this, 9 appartments will be placed in the final voting. This final voting is going to be public-meaning, the community will decide on the faith of the finalists.

3rd Step: (Visit-Round)
Red =The Jury has still to visit !!!

Mars:
- Akina Chan / SilentMöbius
- Makunta / Droogs
- Pestilence / Demontech
- Chii / C.O.I.N
- Ancalagon / Cyberdyne
- Flyingsee / 5pts
- Ria Burkard / Cannabis Kick Komitee
- Lytha
- Tatera Tokuhara
- The Duke

Mercury
- Mafio
- Pittiplatsch / BAD
- Silencer / The Naughty Troopers
- Ska / Grim Sisters
- Ludicrous / Black Angels
- Robert T.Nelson / Nelson Incorporated

Terra
- Graal
- Leech
- Phelan Kell / Wolf
- Barter Inside / United Angels Trader Company
- Paradox (ClanApp)
- AgroKaput (Clanapp)
- Rachel
- Galadriel
- The Construct
- Beggar Jeggar

nobby
13-12-04, 21:18
oh, sorry to see that phaze's apartment didn't make it :(

naimex
13-12-04, 22:41
congratulations to the winners. :)

*especially to Phelan Kell, Barter Inside, Paradox*

just cuz I could identify with you, and have no idea who the others are lol.

XenivouS
13-12-04, 23:44
Thanks for the props but we will have to wait and see who the winners are alot of the other apts do look great, so its going to be some pretty stiff competition :)

naimex
14-12-04, 00:14
Thanks for the props but we will have to wait and see who the winners are alot of the other apts do look great, so its going to be some pretty stiff competition :)

oops... I thought the ones listed there had won lol.

*hides in shame*

Crodus_Kanahn
14-12-04, 04:45
we all supported xenivous in everyway we could and acted as a clan in the
decorating decisions but he did 99 percent of the work to decorate our clan appy by placing the items.
so whatever the results are that come in as far as to who actually wins i give
props to xen for all his hard work. good job man. :cool:

Chenoa
14-12-04, 09:23
Yesterday the Jury (6-9 Members of Governor, Jobdaslers, Reporters, Mod, and helping Runners) has visited 7 of the 26 Apartments and it was really great ! Thx for showing us your apps.

In the List you can see now, which Apartments the Jury has still to visit. I will update it every day.

/edit: @ the owner of the aps we have still to visit: Pls dont forget to send me a mail, PM , ingame Mail with a notice, when you are normally online (GMT+1 pls / Timezone) Thx.

Chenoa
15-12-04, 08:14
List updated. 15 from 26 done.

The last 4 Germans we will visit today from 19:00 CET.

For Terra we will start at 22:30 CET and making a little "night shift" (for the German Jury-Members :lol: )

Chenoa
16-12-04, 12:07
Mars is done, so the last 4. We have to make dates with them for the Visits, means, this 4 will get mails soon from me.

oby1sky
17-12-04, 15:56
so any news?
is there setted a last date ?
so that every one that wasnt able to show yuo the apt will lost automaticaly?

Chenoa
18-12-04, 14:25
Yes, Mercury was decided before 10 minutes. We are still missing the last 2 on Terra, but they dont answer me on my ingame Mails. Today is the last day for visiting the Apps. If they dont answer me till midnight, they are out - sorry :(

So i will try to post the new poll & screens as soon as possible for the 3 winners on all 3 Servers. Then the Community has to vote for the global winners.

Cerbious
18-12-04, 18:20
Gala for da win on Terra .. ive seen it :D

nobby
18-12-04, 19:27
GALA! GALA!
GO FOR THE KILL! :p

Argent
18-12-04, 20:06
Yes, Mercury was decided before 10 minutes. We are still missing the last 2 on Terra, but they dont answer me on my ingame Mails. Today is the last day for visiting the Apps. If they dont answer me till midnight, they are out - sorry :(

It's hard to answer if I (The Construct) don't get any mails from you in the first place. How about you use my normal emailaddress instead. *sigh*

Sent an real email to you, hopefully you'll notice it....

oby1sky
19-12-04, 01:59
so is finaly finished :-)
hope to see soon the winner :-)

Chenoa
19-12-04, 11:02
so is finaly finished :-)
hope to see soon the winner :-)

Yes, it should! But "The Construct" hasnt got my ingame Mail, so we have made a date for this evening, thats the really last chance for "Leech" to answer my mails (Ingame and offgame). Will post the poll then tomorrow.
So please have still another little patience, thx a lot !

Chenoa
19-12-04, 22:15
Visit Round is done - Winners and Poll will come tomorrow !

oby1sky
19-12-04, 23:14
Great...... good job..

Chenoa
20-12-04, 18:03
Here is the next step ! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=120469)