PDA

View Full Version : Drugflash Bug

sultana
11-12-04, 06:18
After completeing the second mission of the City Mercs epic (which is kinda bugged still) I decided to celebrate with the wine and booze marcel gave me... 5 Wines later and Booze, I suddenly can't move and can't cast any spells, which well besides being annoying is kinda shitting me cause I have -19 sl from killing random npcs in the base. See the epic only tells you once which npcs to kill, which I forgot withing 5 seconds of seeing them :rolleyes:

And they still say marcel is in sector 2, not 3

eLcHi
11-12-04, 12:30
ahahaha, of course you cannot do much stuff WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK !

You did realize that you can get drunk ingame and get heavy drugflash, did you ? ... ;)

Dribble Joy
11-12-04, 13:36
Unless they changed it, marcel IS in sec 2....

sultana
11-12-04, 15:57
Unless they changed it, marcel IS in sec 2....
well I remember in nc1 he was in sector 2, as well as the rest of the npcs. But last time I spoke with him, he was in the first room of sector 3...

Yeah I knew that you could get drugflash after so much liquor :P So many times just doing it in p2 when nothing was happening, then not being able to see a thing for the next 10 minutes :lol:

TWOK
11-12-04, 16:26
Shouldn't you still be able to stagger around, even whilst heavily drug flashed?
Another thing I've noticed is when you get heavy flash and log out, you always get stuck in sync when returning. Even after 20+ relogs it's the same and happens every time.

Cruzbroker
11-12-04, 16:35
I just yesterday did the cm epic (to the point where I have to do the SUCKY pvp kills). Marcel IS in LVL3. That is past CM HQ. And You know what rookies you have to kill by looking the mission log, marcel says they are "in this room", then you just TALK to everyone there (twice to make sure you can kill them, they say something like "bring it on").
I had no problems except the contact person who gives the epics. Sometimes he says the wrong place, for marcel example he says he is in lvl2..

Gunner_turret
11-12-04, 21:04
on the last days on nc1 someone told me to drink 250 beers, i got up to 50 and the screen was pretty much completely green for 10mins or so...

SorkZmok
12-12-04, 09:08
Worst is that if you use 3+ drugs, you cant rightclick after you die. That bug is around for ages now, KK give a shit.

Also, 3 drugs or more and you WILL get a drugflash. No chance to get rid of it, its gonna take at least 10 minutes for it to go away. I hate it. :(

Darkana
12-12-04, 12:29
Not being able to move or to do anything while being intoxicated is not a bug. It always has been that way when you really overdid it :p

Xeno LARD
12-12-04, 13:35
Marcel is in 2+3.

Jesterthegreat
12-12-04, 14:35
No chance to get rid of it, its gonna take at least 10 minutes for it to go away. I hate it. :(

i would think thats how drugs should be... i dont think people were intended to relog and lose all drugflash :p

Zheo
12-12-04, 15:01
Worst is that if you use 3+ drugs, you cant rightclick after you die. That bug is around for ages now, KK give a shit.

Also, 3 drugs or more and you WILL get a drugflash. No chance to get rid of it, its gonna take at least 10 minutes for it to go away. I hate it. :(

The drugs should be realistic, so perhaps once you get a drug flash the pro's for the drug are gone but the con's remain and if you take another dose the con's stack, so say you took beast and i think that gives -10 health, you start the flash and have to wait say another 3 mins for that to go, but you dont, cos your in a fight and you take another dose you now got -20 health, until the three mins are up then it drops to -10 once the second drug wears off and you weight the 3 mins the last -10 drops too.

Thus if you sit there drugging constantly you'll end up with like -80 health, not gonna last long like that are ya?

Zheo
12-12-04, 15:04
i would think thats how drugs should be... i dont think people were intended to relog and lose all drugflash :p

Most people don't drug because they want to they do it because they have to, unless your set ups in prime condition your gonna die in a 1 on 1 fight, eg a spy needs to drug to get Inq 1 on (usually) with out inq 1 he cant get a good fire resist without losing energy resist, thus he has to rely on drugs if unless he wants to be a stealth whore and just stealth the second someone sees him.

Also melee weapons are bugged, they have range, lol how can u wipe a 6" set of blades (claws) and hit someone 10 meters away? Less you throw it? hehe, good idea for a melee weapon Ninja Stars Long range mc weapon?

sultana
12-12-04, 15:30
Not being able to move or to do anything while being intoxicated is not a bug. It always has been that way when you really overdid it :p
Really? Cause this has been the first time I've not been able to move while intoxicated, and I've overdone it abit before :lol: Though well, one time I wasn't able to move, but that was cause I was sitting down in a chair at the time, and I think it was cause of the constant mash of the crouch key when you drug enough.

But what scares me though, was I wasn't able to use my spells, even after a relog :wtf:

BaBa
12-12-04, 15:50
Marcels clone is in sec 3 and the orginal is in sector 2, but the original is between two CM guards.

You can delete drugflash with /set kill_self 1 or write in chat "Plz, kill me.".

t0tt3
12-12-04, 20:16
The death drug flash is tho the far most shit in NC......
If you die the gr list should go OVER the shit and you should see the mousepointer... infact you should see the mouse pointer all the time with or w/o drugflash.....

Shadowbreed
12-12-04, 22:27
actually you can get rid of drugflash if ya take 3 drugs, you just have to be a junkie...
Take another of the longest lasting drug and it'll dissapear

t0tt3
13-12-04, 14:24
actually you can get rid of drugflash if ya take 3 drugs, you just have to be a junkie...
Take another of the longest lasting drug and it'll dissapear

No... thats so false. In some point the level of flash will go over and you will have a buzz all the time.
If you dont belive me try to take some drugs by your self and dont die after you poped 2 * 3 :rolleyes:

SorkZmok
13-12-04, 14:33
Take another of the longest lasting drug and it'll dissapearNot true. My main char is a drugging spy. You can get drugflash that wont go away by taking new drugs. Not even before the old runs out. Not even relogging helps you then. You have to wait for it to go away. Sometimes up to 15 Minutes.

What actually annoys me the most is antidrugs. Sometimes my screen goes fuzzy after 2 of em. And we all know how many you are gonna use in an average opfight. o_O

Ascension
13-12-04, 14:46
Not true. My main char is a drugging spy. You can get drugflash that wont go away by taking new drugs. Not even before the old runs out. Not even relogging helps you then. You have to wait for it to go away. Sometimes up to 15 Minutes.

What actually annoys me the most is antidrugs. Sometimes my screen goes fuzzy after 2 of em. And we all know how many you are gonna use in an average opfight. o_O

Maybe they should intoduce Anti-freeze canisters.. then maybe you wouldnt get a drug flash, but just keel over and die after the fight is over? :p

Shadowbreed
13-12-04, 15:59
Well it works perfectly for me, i do it whenever i feel like running around in HC PA4 on my tank, pop a thyronol then x-strong then beast.

Wait till tyronol and x-strong run out, i don't get flash, wait till beast almost runs out, pop another.

I've run around for aprox 2 hours without flash popping about 20 beast.

Bugs Gunny
13-12-04, 17:05
I had a drugflash bug two nights ago, when FF attacked neocron.
I was piloting my bomber, zone north, typical zoning bug where the bomber does a flipflop as you synch in (it then takes out your legs), no problems i'm flying right, but then i have a nasty drugflash kick in, and i don't even do drugs or drink...... try flying a bomber with drugflash.

Off course it didn't stay with just that, i crash zoning back, so i relog to find myself in the SW corner of A07 (i think) right in the middle of the water, i swim to the cliffs, decide to do reset position, run back to the ne corner and get shot.

Argh, life is good with 178 recycle to salvage :-)