PDA

View Full Version : He's Back!!!!!

Spoon
10-12-04, 19:44
Yes, ladies and gentlemen....

The Magical Respawning Warbot Titan is back.....

He's alive and well and living on Mercury.....

And he's awaiting your repeated abuse, so join in the fun and come and kill him repeatedly now.....

Altough he had dissappeared from Uranus some time ago, he has been reincarnated on Mercury, for your Tech Part and XP hunting pleasure....

\o/

:eek:

kevz
10-12-04, 19:52
ahem, what?

spongeb0b
10-12-04, 19:57
youy mean the one up by the sea... next to that house? :wtf: he took so long to respawn you may aswell have just hunted prperly :rolleyes:

Spoon
10-12-04, 20:01
youy mean the one up by the sea... next to that house? :wtf: he took so long to respawn you may aswell have just hunted prperly :rolleyes:

That was the one on Uranus(K_02)....

But he has found a new spot to hang out.....

And he has learned a new trick...

When the ingame clock hits 00:00, he instantly respawns at full health, even if your hacking him.....

Nvidia
10-12-04, 22:38
When Haxor and I were doing Battle Dome runs a few weeks back in my reveler, that motherfucking, always-respawning warbot next to the GR got us killed so many times...

Die warbot. Die.

SorkZmok
10-12-04, 23:00
When Haxor and I were doing Battle Dome runs a few weeks back in my reveler, that motherfucking, always-respawning warbot next to the GR got us killed so many times...

Die warbot. Die.
Haha yeah, that Warbot was well annoying.

athon
11-12-04, 01:26
That was the one on Uranus(K_02)....

But he has found a new spot to hang out.....

And he has learned a new trick...

When the ingame clock hits 00:00, he instantly respawns at full health, even if your hacking him.....
That's an old 'feature'. Zones have a habit of resetting at midnight (NC time). Don't know whether they still do in NC2, but it was certainly true in NC1

Athon Solo

Dribble Joy
11-12-04, 01:53
They do.

sultana
11-12-04, 04:36
would "spoon" happen to be mosher or sir rammic hobbs off of uranus back in NC 1? oO?

Skuld

Xeno LARD
11-12-04, 05:35
would "spoon" happen to be mosher or sir rammic hobbs off of uranus back in NC 1? oO?

Skuld

He's already back :D.