PDA

View Full Version : What the freaking pooh?

Toxic_Shadow
09-12-04, 16:39
Ok is it just me or is any one else being ignored by KK when shit hits the fan with their account?

I mean help desk isnt doing the helping part and account@neocron.com tells me to email help desk i left emails last week and never get replies......

if you ask me the KK went on Christmas vacation a little too early....hmmm
that could be why our patch is not out

Next patch 12/25/09 ....????

maybe just maybe

Toxic skittlez 71/65 ( bitching while at school in study hall)
Josh 54/48 rifle spy pking the 101st clan with a TT epic rifle :-)
Smokey J 70/56 PPU
Toxic 62/60 HC tank

Purple
09-12-04, 17:10
it usually take em a good 3-4 days to reply well in the expieriences i have had with them

Frotto
09-12-04, 17:16
seems to be the same with anyone. My Steam account got banned when they banned all the accounts for using the pirated key. The only problem was that I had bought my key from bestbuy. Only got to play it once. So i emailed Steam about it and nary got a reply. So the next day i did it again, no reply. The next day I did it again... no reply. after 6 days of being ignored I just took my copy back to bestbuy informed them that the key was bad and got a new copy. Oh by the way, this all started 2 days before thanksgiving. And i still have never gotten a reply.

Nidhogg
09-12-04, 17:22
PM me your ticket number and I'll chase it up. Generally helpdesk only delay replies when they have to check something down the line.

N

Spermy
09-12-04, 18:07
I foind attitude is also a factor.

I know it sucks, but try not to fly off the handle at em, If I saw a mail like that - I'd prolly just leave it till last out of principle.

Just a suggestion

BUT

If you were nice in the first place - then you don't have to worry :)