PDA

View Full Version : [CbT] If there's no patch today...

-FN-
09-12-04, 12:25
Please note that the content patch is coming next week, this patch consists mainly of bugfixes.

...then it looks like KK will be patching on a Friday (if at all) :wtf: I thought that was a no-no? Didn't they say with last weeks "bug-fixing" patch that there would be a "content" patch this week? Maybe I'm on crack... we'll see what happens when I get up for work in 5 hours *shrug*

MkVenner
09-12-04, 12:29
i heard some where about a content patch, but i hope it still fixes some bugs, i want my juggernaught pistol lol....

and patching on a friday being a no no didnt stop them last week lol

Shadowbreed
09-12-04, 12:35
They usually do patch on thursdays, so ehm yea another couple hours i hope

Genty
09-12-04, 12:48
I am starting to get a little pissed off with the lack of patching, if nothing comes today i may go a little nuts.

SorkZmok
09-12-04, 14:30
I just want that goddamn implant bug fixed. Worst so far was killing several snipers up to 7 times each until they stopped coming back. o_O

7edit
At least i`m at uni untill 7:30 anyway. I really hope when i get home, i`ll see the new patch thread. :)

naimex
09-12-04, 14:34
its only half past 1 in germany atm...

Crest
09-12-04, 14:35
I just want that goddamn implant bug fixed. Worst so far was killing several snipers up to 7 times each until they stopped coming back. o_O

7edit
At least i`m at uni untill 7:30 anyway. I really hope when i get home, i`ll see the new patch thread. :)

I dont think that this would slow down dead snipers .... with 40% synap, most imps could still go in, except the really high ones, so GR to TH and get imped, by the time synap gone,fully imped and up and running gr Back....

No Problems there (Ok so Some spy's choose not to run with PPU's behind them)

Dribble Joy
09-12-04, 15:15
Saturday and Sunday are also this week, so we have about 3 days + for patchery.
I wouldn't mind a few days delay (as long as it is announced) if the fixes are more thorough.

Shelia
09-12-04, 15:38
Saturday and Sunday

And do they work saturday and sunday ? O_o

Chess -
09-12-04, 15:39
Saturday and Sunday are also this week, so we have about 3 days + for patchery.
I wouldn't mind a few days delay (as long as it is announced) if the fixes are more thorough.

Dribble Dude! I thought we lost you. But I'm happy to see you're still here :D

Serpent
09-12-04, 15:40
[ edited ]

Dribble Joy
09-12-04, 15:59
And do they work saturday and sunday ? O_o
Well made your point being.

Chess dude, I have been here all the time, I just haven't been ingame due to Uni work, that and not all of the forum is pulling my attention as much as normal atm.

Shelia
09-12-04, 16:30
I don't work on WE, and I don't expect KK to work on WE.
If there's no patch today or tomorow, it won't be for this week.

athon
09-12-04, 17:23
Well I vote KK keep to the 'no patch on Fridays' - even if it means we don't get the content patch till Monday. We all know what happened last time they patched on Fridays (broke apartments, implants drops and drone HUDs - and probably more too).

From what I've seen, KK don't work weekends generally - atleast the guys who deal with patches don't (helpdesk have people on).

Athon Solo

Seven
09-12-04, 18:02
Well it's what, 5:00 pm now in Germany?

So, probably no patch this week.

Genty
09-12-04, 18:24
*sigh* rubbish

MkVenner
09-12-04, 18:27
nope dont look like it, and not one word to say what is going on....and no im not surprised

plague
09-12-04, 18:32
prolly tomorrow, they just fininshing up all the exiting stuff we gonna c in there :angel:

Fire's Child
09-12-04, 18:52
prolly tomorrow, they just fininshing up all the exiting stuff we gonna c in there :angel:
*blinks at reading that statement*
:wtf:
I'm NOT going to touch that one with a 10 foot pole and latex gloves!
:p
*walks nonchalantly away*

-FN-
09-12-04, 19:10
Y'know - it very often seems to me, that the reason KK never tells us anything that we ask specifically about, because when they do say something, and it turns out to not be true (i.e. dates, features, etc) they get chewed out by the forum. This leads to two things:

A) Us getting frustrated for lack of feedback.

B) KK's lack of motivation to tell us anything for 'fear' of being cursed at and called liars.

It just seems to be a big Catch-22. KK doesn't tell us anything because they don't want to get yelled at. We get mad at lack of info. It would almost seem as if *we* are being the unfair ones, being mad either way - but would we have any reason to be mad if statements were simply fulfilled as promised? O_o

Anyway - I'm still hopeful that there will be a patch tomorrow as planned.

Odin
09-12-04, 19:12
I'm doubting it will come out this week. We've been pointed to some pretty serious exploits that Codi is working on at the moment.

Frotto
09-12-04, 19:16
damn exploiters... gotta runin the patches too.

-FN-
09-12-04, 19:18
*nod*

Here, the saying "No news is good news." is the furthest thing from true. So even with the lack of patch - I'm 1,000,000 times happier with the feedback :D Thank you Odin!

Mods, give this puppy a [CbT], will ya?

plague
09-12-04, 19:49
*blinks at reading that statement*
:wtf:
I'm NOT going to touch that one with a 10 foot pole and latex gloves!
:p
*walks nonchalantly away*

hehe, hope u didnt take that serious *looks at he's leave/stay meter* :rolleyes: :p :p

Vithar
09-12-04, 20:32
Closed by Threadstarter.

V