PDA

View Full Version : Venting frustration.

Spermy
08-12-04, 20:49
Oki - Student loan.

Was due in sept. It's now december and it's only just been processed.

(see it was processed four or five times, stuck in my account as yet to clear and taken out again - Frustrating.)

I owe money - Remainder of last years rent - Credit card - and this years tuition fees. Thats a LOT of money that I don't have.

So I finally get a letter last friday telling me that I finally got it and it was actually STAYING IN THIS TIME!

Only - it's wednesday, and it's been taken back. AGAIN. The reason being, Bolton LEA ( complete bunch of wankers.) neglected to send me a form I needed, so it's been taken away. AGAIN.

Yes.

Fuck the SLC.

Fuck LEA.

And fuck assignments involving adobe premiere.

Up the ass.

With no lube.

and spiky bits.

Hell-demon
08-12-04, 20:50
Look on the bright side...ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Spermy
08-12-04, 20:52
Look on the bright side...ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

*strangles*

It's alright for people that aren't needing to shell out for stuff.

Hell-demon
08-12-04, 20:57
On the contrary Im broke o_O

But you'll get over it. want me to send you some whisky in the mail? :)

Nidhogg
08-12-04, 21:14
C2P aren't processing it are they? ;)

N

Hell-demon
08-12-04, 21:23
Playing with fire there niddy ;) :p

Spermy
08-12-04, 21:25
C2P aren't processing it are they? ;)

N

Edited by spermy 19:24pm Reason - Trolling :p

Xeno LARD
09-12-04, 00:26
But I still wuv you Spermy :D.

garyu69
09-12-04, 01:42
I had a mess around with the Oxford LEA people too :mad: but i luckily managed to get my cash in October and it stayed in :)

But thats not the best thing in the world either because its all gone 8| and no one is even getting card this year for xmas from me.

oh and Spermy, go enquire about the hardship fund, see if you can get some money for nothing :D well not nothing, the tax payers can pay for it :p

Spoon
09-12-04, 08:14
heh..

Get a job, Spermy, you lazy git...

Like the rest of us......

:lol:

/me runs

MkVenner
09-12-04, 08:20
i REALLY should go get a new job lol...its 6 in the morning and sitting her watching morning TV, having a one man convo on IRC and trolling some forums, not a good sign....

i always go to the gym for venting frustration or anger, get a whole new perspective on things after beating the shit outta a bag for a coupla hours....either that or go running....preferable at night when its cold...or mebbe in just weird and a bit of a sadist lol

berty
09-12-04, 14:29
Bolton have always been a dodgy LEA, when I was at the "institute" all the Bolton Students were 2 months late with their grants and tuition fees cause the council had "invested" the money on the 3 D project - or probably down shiftnall street ;)

Spermy
09-12-04, 18:12
Bolton have always been a dodgy LEA, when I was at the "institute" all the Bolton Students were 2 months late with their grants and tuition fees cause the council had "invested" the money on the 3 D project - or probably down shiftnall street ;)

And oh joy - Today - Theresa mchugh (may ring a bell!)

Gave me 37% on a photoshop report.

It was 50% of this semester. You know the word limit? 1000 words. For 50 fucking % of a 2nd year semester. Apparently - it wasn't "detailed". I wouldn't think so on 1000 words.

Oh and this a laugh, the woman is self confessed to have no Idea about how to use P/S or premiere or anything in that line. which is hilarious, as she's just handed out the second assignment, which consists of an "open ended project with a 500 word report".

WT frikkin F?

This is second year, I expect my assignments to be serious please, AAARGH!

I'm being "taught" (if you can call reading the online help as a FRIKKING SEMINAR EXERCISE!!! education.

Alarm bells started ringing in the first week - the woman is 60!!!

AAARGH!

berty
11-12-04, 00:56
Damn matey nothings changed, spent 3 years teaching myself at that place - the tutors are so shiteee its unbelivable.

Are they still looking for university status before hell freezes over? or have they given that up - al little pre-history on this (which will make you all laugh and show how lame Bolton is) -

They were (and stll are) looking for University status and decided to do a big event at one of Boltons home games at the Reebock stadium to be attended by Mr Blunkett (The then education minister). To make it an even more memorable event they decided to go the whole hog and have streamers and ballons so they gave Mr Blunketts secretary a ring and asked what colour Mr Blunkett would like the ballons to be 8|

Oh well!

Spermy
11-12-04, 13:28
Well.

They got uni status.

Although from the looks of hpow the fundings being spent...

Well...

Todays Word-a-day calendar page has Embezzlement written on it.

=/

Obsidian X
13-12-04, 23:43
*strangles*

It's alright for people that aren't needing to shell out for stuff.

Heh I feel for you m8, my loan has gone, and now I'm almost on -£900 in my bank account. Debts suck, specially at christmas. :(

Spermy
14-12-04, 00:06
Heh I feel for you m8, my loan has gone, and now I'm almost on -£900 in my bank account. Debts suck, specially at christmas. :(

If my loan isn't in before wednesday - some poor bastard at the LEA is going to feel My boot up his sodding arse.

Mr Kot
14-12-04, 17:42
And oh joy - Today - Theresa mchugh (may ring a bell!)

Gave me 37% on a photoshop report.

Oh and this a laugh, the woman is self confessed to have no Idea about how to use P/S or premiere or anything in that line.

Alarm bells started ringing in the first week - the woman is 60!!!

AAARGH!

This wouldn't be the same woman who insists that a .gif is pronounced "JIF" is it?

Jraphics Interchange Format.........riiiiiiiight :rolleyes:

Xeno LARD
14-12-04, 18:37
This wouldn't be the same woman who insists that a .gif is pronounced "JIF" is it?

Urrgh, I hate people like that. It's not a fucking floor cleaning product :rolleyes:

Xian
14-12-04, 19:37

Oh no! The pronunciation makes such a difference, causing endless problems. O_o

Mr Kot
14-12-04, 20:04
It's not a fucking floor cleaning product :rolleyes:

LOL, it's because of the pronunciation issue that JIF changed its name to CIF when the brand went europe-wide. Apparently, JIF confused the spaniards and the germans.

Don't you just love international relations and PC-ness ;)

Spermy
14-12-04, 21:32

That... would be very astute.

:wtf:

Did everyone go to bleedin bolton or something?!

Spermy
15-12-04, 11:19
Oh - JOY

A little update.

I was supposed to go to middlesbrough on thursday - everyone I knew last year was going to meet up, plus this is the only time my good buddy Wiggy was back from the states.

But - thanks to the sheer Numbfuckery that is bolton LEA, that ain't happening. 3 Months to process an application. Every week I rung up - they said - yes, it's done.

after it was finally processed. No dice. I never filled in a support request form.
Apparently I never did this 5 times. ONE was part of the frikkin primary application form. The second was a contingency sent through the post - The third and fourth were requested by me because the previous ones hadn't been processed. Number 5 - I WATCHED THEM DO IT. and they still haven't flagged it as complete according to the SLC.

Angry Phonecall is being stalled till 2:30 as they won't take calls till then, I couldn't get into town hall this morning either.

even IF they sort this flagging issue out today - It's upto 10 days for my loan to come. GUESS WHAT?! The small print says they don't pay in over christmas.

So I'm stuck with student fees - a credit card bill, and a backlog of rent. I'm not going to be able to afford well... ANYTHING for the next month. And the cherry on top which seems the smallest - but pisses me off no end. It's a whole year till I get to see my buddy again.

Yall have yourselfs a merry fucking christmas bolton. Ypou bunch of fucking tossers.