PDA

View Full Version : 5th CityAdmin epic problem ?

maciejka
08-12-04, 15:25
i think this mission is bugged.
Order: Meet Ethan Cole in Outzone-1 and aquire location of hackers in question

- i met Ethan Cole, he said that i must kill 3xTG runners, ok done
- after my return, Cole said that i must go to Grand (near Ethan) and to Simmons,
- done. Grand open fire to me (i killed him), next person - Simmons, gives me 10k nc and information, that i must return to my Resouce Director to complete the mission

- it is not very funny - my R.Director said that i not met hackers :(( i must go to Ehtan Cole. Ethan Cole, that i must go to grand and simmons and so one....

it is true, that i cannot complete this mission?
any info?

retr0n
08-12-04, 16:19
Try and cancel the mission and start all over again.

I just did the crahn epic and i had to restart 3 of the mission, one of them
I had to restart 3 times...

Try that anyway

- Primate

virgil caine
08-12-04, 16:49
Try and cancel the mission and start all over again.

I just did the crahn epic and i had to restart 3 of the mission, one of them
I had to restart 3 times...

Try that anyway

- Primate
That worked for me, I got tired of being on hold and decicded that I might as well do missions for Faction sympathy so I just aborted it. About a week later, went back to HRD and the mission just started where I left off. I Then finished the CA epic in a few minutes and spent rest of day strutting around in my cool new suit.

Don't know if it will work for you but it did for me...Good luck !!!

Capt. Rik
08-12-04, 16:57
I think DarknessFairy or Spongebob reported the same problem last night... looks like it might be bugged

maciejka
08-12-04, 19:31
i don't know how, but i completed CA epic.
i tried to talk to other CA Director, but he gived me 1st mission :))
when i cancelled (mission failed), i saw that in mission window is some text, i cancelled again (mission failed). ok
second talk to CA Director and he gives me !!!!!!!!! 6th !!!!!!!!!!! mission. 5th was comleted hehe :)))

now i completec all CA's epic missions.

thx for help