PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having probs with the diamond epic ?

GurTjaN
07-12-04, 15:35
Im trying to do the diamond epic with my spy (smartie that has 52 diamond symp)...

Everytime when i try to start the epic no mission comes up into my missions screen while im sure im talking to the right guy....

He gives me a mission but after that nothing happens...

Tried a gm ingame but took too much time any help would be nice

wombat74
07-12-04, 15:39
If you're up to mission 2, talk to the guy downstairs to 'fix' the mission

I know it eventually works - I completed it myself last week

Xeno LARD
07-12-04, 16:17
I did it last week also. So it's ok.

Not much point in the appt now though, is there?
15 containers (20 max in a normal appt). It has no GR and is normally at OZ - the most annoying place in the world.

MkVenner
07-12-04, 16:49
yeah i was thinking that, it used to be pretty useless, now its totally useless...unless those 15 cabs arent counted towards the max....

greendonkeyuk
07-12-04, 19:21
good point there mkvenner, however.... if the appts were in plaza 3, like some lucky buggers got in nc1 they would be like 100x more viable. Theyre nice looking appts imo (not really what youd expect as a diamond master but still) but i was expecting something like 10x plusher than the via rosso 3 appts tbh.

Even so, if it was in or near via rosso, or at least somewhere a tiny little bit more accessible than the outzone then it would be a nice appt. Failing that, let me have a gr in my dre appt. That would be just as good, if not better.

Also yeah sorry to go off topic, try the guy marked epic fix.

Darth Slayer
07-12-04, 20:48
Aye my epic appartment was in Plaza 3 back in NC 1 when I could enter the city, before the dark times before the rise of Reeza............ :D

Scorpius.

wombat74
08-12-04, 00:31
Not much point in the appt now though, is there?
15 containers (20 max in a normal appt). It has no GR and is normally at OZ - the most annoying place in the world.

Oh, it's boxtastic - I especially like the boxes strewn around that we CAN'T use, and in fact just take up space we could otherwise use to put more cabinets in. I don't want to sound too bitchy, I mean it could be worse, we could have the BD reward, but the storage cell is bloody useless.

If we had some way of activating more than one 'appartment' generep it would make like a lot easier in this respect (my OZ appartment is just around the corner), but to do that would mean deselecting my Canyon appartment (and I don't want to have to run those fire mobs for a while longer just to see my splinky sandstone palace).

I think I need to join AA (Appartments Anonymous)