PDA

View Full Version : Lost items from transver nc1

Cr33p3r
06-12-04, 16:20
i got a small poblem and no idea were to go is that i transverd one of my chars from pluto and i end up on nc2 whit most of my stuff missing as mentioned in the begining of nc2 is that items in implant slot and quick belt were transverd so thats what i did that was some time be4 i gone to nc2
and then i also wonder as i think most of the nc1 pluto players is why cant we transver our other alts from our other accounts(as most pluto players had more then 1 account)

No1male
06-12-04, 16:38
dunno bout the lost items as ive given up asking, but i believe you cant transfer chars from 2 nc1 accounts to 1 nc2 account so im assuming you would need 2 nc2 accounts to transfer your guys from your nc accounts.

Tantta
06-12-04, 16:56
cr33p3r NS player? ;)

Capt. Rik
06-12-04, 17:42
When did you set your characters up for transfer? There was a major rollback on Saturn just before the end of NC1. Everyone was rolled back to 5th September so anything done after then was lost

Seven
06-12-04, 18:53
When did you set your characters up for transfer? There was a major rollback on Saturn just before the end of NC1. Everyone was rolled back to 5th September so anything done after then was lost

Man that fucked me up so bad, lost so much shit and loads of time that went into it, plus personal problems because I had to stay up all night before the 29th deadline and missed an appointment that screwed things up in real life. Anyway the last snapshot taken for Saturn was Sept. 29th.

So whatever you had in your quickbelt, and anything implanted plus armor is what should have transferred minus all epic items and Kami chips.
And you got some cash based on your rank.

So if you didn't get sorted between the 28th and 29th of September than you will transfer the way you were set up on September 5th. :(

Cr33p3r
06-12-04, 19:03
cr33p3r NS player? ;)
yes i am :D

Cr33p3r
06-12-04, 19:05
i had setted him up at the start of nc2 beta so i must have got him ok b4 the crap so i wonder why 2 imps 4 weapons and a pa whent missing and a 150 cst tool

El Barto
06-12-04, 19:20
i got a small poblem and no idea were to go is that i transverd one of my chars from pluto and i end up on nc2 whit most of my stuff missing as mentioned in the begining of nc2 is that items in implant slot and quick belt were transverd so thats what i did that was some time be4 i gone to nc2
and then i also wonder as i think most of the nc1 pluto players is why cant we transver our other alts from our other accounts(as most pluto players had more then 1 account)

Long time no see power.

But I have the excatly same problem, but they did bugger all about it :(

Spermy
06-12-04, 19:22

MAKE SENSE!

I DEMAND YOU MAKE MORE SENSE!

From what I can tell, you lost stuff - true enough, it's no epic items, and qb and imps/armour only that you get.

You also cannot put all chars on one account due to people running off with everyone elses alts and stuff. Or something like that.

Capt. Rik
06-12-04, 21:55
i had setted him up at the start of nc2 beta so i must have got him ok b4 the crap so i wonder why 2 imps 4 weapons and a pa whent missing and a 150 cst tool

I don't think NC2 beta characters transferred across to NC2 Retail. Could be wrong tho

Redburn
06-12-04, 23:05
Transfered five characters so far and the only thing I lost was some BP's on my first transfer and 90 in soul light on my last transfer :mad: