PDA

View Full Version : Generic goodbye thread

MaGn0lia
06-12-04, 13:02
Yes, as many of you have witnessed, the goodbye threads have become so common that you can form a generic goodbye/leaving thread.

I feel oblicated to inform you that my time in NC2 was not happy one.
Once allready I left in NC1 when TH was under constant raid (like DoY sector 3), I left for a hiatus to make my comeback at the time of DoY release, well I have some honor in me and fulfilled that promise, honor a concept not many of you are familiar with it, you lie cheat and steal, wrecking the game from inside, and I pity you, you have no sense of honor or sportmanship in you.

Now you may wonder why I came back for seconds if I think the game is pure shit, well I must say that I found friends in there that made me come back, even tho Fallen Angels were allways on the receiving end of the push, we were the most united community, yes I know, there were some allied killing and what ever reason there were for that I don't think it should be tolarated, and therefor I suggest that clan leaders of Fallen Angels enforce some rules to make Fallen Angels a good name.

But there was another FA besides the angels and that was Fuzzy Animals, and thy I honor, and for animals I did anything, I hope my epic items and rares came for a good use, since I wouldn't have them for if there was no fuzzles, [ edited ] I'm just sad that I can't collect all you fuzzie wussies to my twisted pokeballs and carry you to a better mmorpg, away from the evil clutch of reaKKtor staff and their mind numbing timesinks.

I don't bother to rant about Clit2Play or the numerous PKs of the game since I intend to use that energy to be productive. You won't get another bark from me. Do what you want woth this game, but keep in mind the fact that, at the same time Terras pop count has gone down, the pop count of the german servers have gone up, [ edited ]

My thank you list goes to some of good friends and supportters.

King Boa
Misty
Nucleus
Cliffy
Tony

Darkana
Dafus

Come to think of it, there were very few people I cherished. I bid you goodbye.

Crest
06-12-04, 13:03
Good Luck and we wish you well....

Tyr
06-12-04, 13:06
Leaving thread.

Closed.