PDA

View Full Version : help finding the crossbow

neuromancer99
06-12-04, 07:22
could anyone either tell me how to get the crossbow or tell me where to find the info

Liebestoter
06-12-04, 07:33
There is no crossbow.
Look elsewhere.

kevz
06-12-04, 07:51
There is no crossbow.
Look elsewhere.

lol, theres no crossbow so why should he look elsewhere when theres nothing to look for? :rolleyes:

Seven
06-12-04, 08:01
Do a search for crossbow on these forums. ;)

Nvidia
06-12-04, 08:08
I_09. (I think)

trigger hurt
06-12-04, 08:19
nvidia.

I miss you. Where are you? Come back to me!

Nvidia
06-12-04, 08:27
Ezekial - I miss your secksiness too.

Currently, my account is being held hostage [ edited ]
I am not pleased, but rest assured that when it is resolved, I will bathe in the blood of noobs once more, sexing every which way. ;)

Crest
06-12-04, 13:11
could anyone either tell me how to get the crossbow or tell me where to find the info

The theory goes as follows
1) Speak to trader guy in I_09, he tells you to
a) Kill 5 WB's
b) Get certain parts
2) Go kill 127/127 near him (I think its those), in cave / room / dungeon thingy
3) Hack them and get parts
4) Go back to him and he give you cross bow....

This is what we think is the case except
1) Get no counter saying 4 WB's left / 3 WB's Left
2) They don't seem to drop the parts needed

Saying that, A clan mate bought / traded for a cross bow, and traded for the parts to do another cross bow (he can't get the recognistion to have the trader build the cross bow)

So yes they exist, no i have no idea what we are doing wrong, anyone got some ideas here ?

B.I.O.nic
06-12-04, 13:30
Stated in the Patch Thread

Hi,

Juggernauts :

ok its all my fault : (((

the problem is that i did not notice that with the update of the warbots in the cellar not only the name changed. So the "real" juggernauts simply dont spawn.

I did test session with runners right now to be sure all is ok when they are back.

The Juggernauts will be back in the next patch i hope, check next patch notes. They will get nice hard KI like the others and wont like you : )...

Spermy
06-12-04, 15:39
There is no crossbow -

The crossbow is a CONCEPT

Crest
06-12-04, 15:46
There is no crossbow -

The crossbow is a CONCEPT

There is no santa, yet your tank wears its clothes.

TBH there is a Cross bow, all credit to KK, I will get a screenie tonight and show ya if you want. Its one of thos items that exists, but very few got them.

Spermy
06-12-04, 16:00
There is no santa, yet your tank wears its clothes.

TBH there is a Cross bow, all credit to KK, I will get a screenie tonight and show ya if you want. Its one of thos items that exists, but very few got them.

Woosh!

Hear that?

It's the sound of a well known humourous comment flying over your head.

AS IN:

I was joking dude!

No1male
06-12-04, 16:02
over a week ago was defending pp3 against doy, there was a spy there (cant remember hes name) he had the crossbow and he shot me fully buffed and took half me health away O_o

so yes they exist and yes they hurt :p

Crest
06-12-04, 16:03
Woosh!

Hear that?

It's the sound of a well known humourous comment flying over your head.

AS IN:

I was joking dude!
Right back at ya (Hence a tank wearing Santa PJ's)

Spermy
06-12-04, 16:04
Right back at ya (Hence a tank wearing Santa PJ's)

*Beats Crest Viciously with the meaning of humour*

Crest
06-12-04, 16:07
*Beats Crest Viciously with the meaning of humour*
Humour Contest ? Did not know ... thanks for telling me

Frotto
06-12-04, 16:22
So to a back on topic discussion...

is the run still buggered all to hades or can these overpowered lovelies be obtained?

Crest
06-12-04, 16:29
So to a back on topic discussion...

is the run still buggered all to hades or can these overpowered lovelies be obtained?

Between killing Diamond guys over the weekends, and being atacked by Crahn , I spent some time doing this and , If the parts drop they drop very rarely, Since we got some parts (traded for them), we could not get the build as we have not killed the WB's, seems the first 30 127/127 dont count

So I say its bugged

Frotto
06-12-04, 16:29
Lol... thanks for the update.

krynstone
06-12-04, 17:03
yeah....they definitely exist. Been killed many times by the same runner with one. He seems to sneak up right behind me then fire it and I'm out with one shot

Crest
06-12-04, 19:02
@krynstone

Where you a TT tank at or near the El Farid GR yesterday ?

capt-o
06-12-04, 21:01
I brought you guys some proof. Took this at the beginning of NC2. Only my 7th SS.

Spermy
06-12-04, 23:50
I brought you guys some proof. Took this at the beginning of NC2. Only my 7th SS.

Heh - I never disputed it.

I just made on of those "fuck the system" comdey quotes - XXX? There is no xxx. The xxx is a concept

Apparently not a lot of people got it.

=/

Anyhow - Crossbows are cool.

spongeb0b
07-12-04, 00:03
They exist definately... I have one I bought it tho co the mission is broke to the best of my knowledge... but tbh it's an underpowered pile of poop atm, no mods and weird stats.... :wtf: looks kool slung across my camo wearing pe's back tho :p

MkVenner
07-12-04, 00:07
i got some parts to build it, some one gave me the, 2 of the white one, 2 grey and one redy brown (cant remember the names lol), how many parts you need to build it?

neuromancer99
07-12-04, 01:12
TY everyone for the info on the crossbow. i was hopeing that i hade done something wron since we cleared the area live 12 times and still couldnt get the damn thing . nice to know that it is bugged and that i am not just to retarded to accomplish it.

Bugs Gunny
07-12-04, 10:27
They exist definately... I have one I bought it tho co the mission is broke to the best of my knowledge... but tbh it's an underpowered pile of poop atm, no mods and weird stats.... :wtf: looks kool slung across my camo wearing pe's back tho :p

LOL

Try it on anything except a spy now and you'll see what it can do.
Make sure you spec some in hacking too, cuz you'll be hacking shitloads of belts.

Chess -
07-12-04, 13:11
I got a 2 slotted unmodded crossbow. What mods, besides the laser or scope, can I use to mod it? and why are the damage, freq, range and handling stats not visible? It only shows the condition stats. It's a nice thing tbh.

Bugs Gunny
07-12-04, 13:16
Wanna sell it? :-)

MkVenner
07-12-04, 13:22
how many of the parts do you need?

jini
07-12-04, 13:33
I got a 2 slotted unmodded crossbow. What mods, besides the laser or scope, can I use to mod it? and why are the damage, freq, range and handling stats not visible? It only shows the condition stats. It's a nice thing tbh. hmmm, sounds like you dont wanna sell it now heh?? :D:D
are you sure it can take the laser or scope? mine says N/A???? or not installed? damn i forgot lol

Chess -
07-12-04, 14:16
hmmm, sounds like you dont wanna sell it now heh?? :D:D
are you sure it can take the laser or scope? mine says N/A???? or not installed? damn i forgot lol

hahaha well I don't know either. I just wanted to ask what mods are available for this weapon besides the standard mods. I could be wrong but there is only one ammo type for this weapon or am I wrong?

uhh lol no, I won't sell the damn thing ;) I like it !

Cheers

MkVenner
07-12-04, 15:04
dont suppose any one could give me a Blue Print style break down of what you need to make one, im a noob :p

wombat74
07-12-04, 15:19
dont suppose any one could give me a Blue Print style break down of what you need to make one, im a noob :p

With a highly photoshopped sig like that? I believe thee not!

MkVenner
07-12-04, 15:35
With a highly photoshopped sig like that? I believe thee not!
heey, blame ascention, he made me it, so i thought i better use it :D

Killfly
09-12-04, 01:05
I have a crossbow but still haven't found the bloody ammo for it :D Where the hell do I get it from?

Genji
09-12-04, 06:58
I see ammo for it at any regular shop.
btw whats the req on the thing anyway?

MkVenner
09-12-04, 07:00
same as a judge iirc, 100dex 83 TC, and yeah ammo is at HEW pistols i think

amputator
09-12-04, 10:16
that crossbow kills apu in 3 shots , its very good for its TL ;)

Bugs Gunny
09-12-04, 11:54
good for it's tl?

I bet you it's getting nerfed in one of the future patches.

MkVenner
09-12-04, 11:56
i hope i actually get one before they do, ive never been overpowered before lol

[PiN]Fluffy
09-12-04, 14:52
SO the parts we currently have from teh 127/127 warbies are no good??? just throw them away wait for new ones?

MkVenner
09-12-04, 14:53
i hope fucking not, took me ages to get them together...

[PiN]Fluffy
09-12-04, 15:11
lol, tell me about it