PDA

View Full Version : Ion Drone vendors or smugglers - where?

BradSTL
06-12-04, 07:04
I asked this question in the patch 122 notes thread, got no answer, so let me assume that I'm just missing something and ask for help? Are Ion drones in the game or not?

I checked an awful lot of the drone vendors, none of them had them: not HEW, not the Drone Race Track (which is just HEW, anyway), not Boobs & Guns, not Fist Weapons (not that I was expecting it there), not Tech Angel (for all that the item name says it's a Tech Angel branded drone). By this evening, both of the ion drone demo NPCs were shut down, not responding to right clicks.

Is this in the FA FSM now? Some smuggler I haven't found? Or just missing from the game altogether except for those we bought during Drone Weeks? Can those be blueprinted and copied?

MkVenner
06-12-04, 07:08
i remember rightly there's one in the Drone Race track at TH....

Kozmos
06-12-04, 09:48
via rosso 2, outside the HEW

Shadowbreed
06-12-04, 10:21
Ehm i just buy them from the weap shop in the FA sector

BradSTL
06-12-04, 14:40
Have you tried today? Via Rosso 2: down, doesn't respond to right clicks (at least on Terra). Drone Race Track: same. Fallen Angels sector (Dome of York 03): same.

Is there a specific weapon shop in DoY03 that's carrying them? I checked the Boobs & Guns and the Tech Angel Shop.

Crest
06-12-04, 15:51
Have you tried today? Via Rosso 2: down, doesn't respond to right clicks (at least on Terra). Drone Race Track: same. Fallen Angels sector (Dome of York 03): same.

Is there a specific weapon shop in DoY03 that's carrying them? I checked the Boobs & Guns and the Tech Angel Shop.

I think they were part of testing only, and will be re-introduced in a further patch. (Some official response may be better). All the test dronner vendors have been removed or disabled anyways