PDA

View Full Version : Bye Guys!

Tratos
06-12-04, 01:49
Well its time to say goodbye, for a month :p im off to Australia :D 4 weeks of absolute mintness with lush wether over crimbo and new year, should be fun, its the 4th time ive went as i have family over there :)

So have a nice crimbo and new year NC community, i'll see ya in 05...unless i can pop in to read what happens with hacknet week while im over there :p

MkVenner
06-12-04, 01:52
you nearly gave me a fucking cardiac lol

cya later and have fun lol

Tratos
06-12-04, 01:54
you nearly gave me a fucking cardiac lol

cya later and have fun lol
:D i'll never leave properly if thats what your thinking :p thanks dude i shall try my best to have fun :p

Mechanicus
06-12-04, 02:01
christmas without snow

isnt christmas

MkVenner
06-12-04, 02:05
i cant remember the last time we had a white christmas in london in ages...tho this year is looking up, its supposed to be a really bad winter

darknessfairy
06-12-04, 11:58
i cant remember the last time we had a white christmas in london in ages...tho this year is looking up, its supposed to be a really bad winter
aye we are forcast to have a white chrimbo, how true it is, i don't know....

i'd prefer to be in aussyland tbh. bastard :p

Spermy
06-12-04, 12:45
aye we are forcast to have a white chrimbo, how true it is, i don't know....

i'd prefer to be in aussyland tbh. bastard :p

HEATHEN!

Have fun in convict land matey. And watch yer wallet! ^_^

Xian
06-12-04, 13:11
Have fun in Australia, I'd love to go there.

And I really do hope London has some form of snow over the course of this month, would make it more fun. :D

Tratos
06-12-04, 13:15
If theres a white christmas here while imm away, i'll be pissed, lol as i've only seen one (i think) in my 16 years on this planet. i hope you guys get one none the less as, you guys are right :p Christmas isnt Christmas without snow :(

Capt. Rik
06-12-04, 13:20
Have a good 'un dude, enjoy yourself :D

Ascension
06-12-04, 14:52
shrimp on the barby eh!? mail me a picture of a kangaroo ;)

AlphaGremlin
06-12-04, 15:19
*quivering at Australian stereotypes*

Have fun in Australia mate, which part are you headed to?
AlphaGremlin

Tratos
06-12-04, 15:20
*quivering at Australian stereotypes*

Have fun in Australia mate, which part are you headed to?
AlphaGremlin my relatives live in Perth so thats where i'll be, i love that city :D

/me glances at clock, shite leaving in 40mins, lol

Capt. Rik
06-12-04, 15:31
my relatives live in Perth so thats where i'll be, i love that city :D

/me glances at clock, shite leaving in 40mins, lol

Dude, put the neocron forum down and turn off your PC ;)

Spermy
06-12-04, 15:37
Tratos - Time to pack the :S
Tratos - AAARGH! PASSPORT!
Tratos - ARGH! TICKETS
Admin - Tratos has been kicked from server(NC addict)

Tratos
06-12-04, 15:40
-sniff- its not my fault im addicted to this place, its got too many decent people on it :p damn people and there interesting posts, anywhom everything is sorted, i hope, lol i guess id better go i leave at half 2 :D

bye bye NC community :p

------------------
anyway im still here as i wanna see the new HackNet mob :p

EDIT:
Gone, see ya in a month!

Ascension
06-12-04, 15:43
go away already.. jeez :rolleyes: :p

Tratos
06-12-04, 22:08
rofl in heathrow airport THIS is how bored i am and im here another 3 hours :(

Capt. Rik
06-12-04, 22:16
rofl in heathrow airport THIS is how bored i am and im here another 3 hours :(

Hahahaha truely addicted to the neocrack!!

___T-X____
06-12-04, 22:24
Have a great time mate, make sure you nip off for plenty of Victoria Bitter. Its gonna be great, so jeolous, and I know another mate of mine who uses the forums will be. Australia is great, very hot there right now i think.

Keep us posted :)

Serpent
06-12-04, 22:26
wuwu tratos :(

see you in 4 weeks :X

Tratos
10-12-04, 10:24
rawr :D

Damn this country :p its boiling, got here early tuesday morning after the worst flight ive ever encounted as we got off one plane which we were on for 12 hours walked along the terminal in sighapore (sp?) and got on the plane to perth O_o 6 hours later i was here and i actualy got to lie the fuck down for a bit and get some decent sleep lol, anywhom its been in the high 30's all week and its about 26 at the mo temp wise and im like going to evapourate and just plain miss out on the melting part, lol

its been good so far just been lazing around my relatives house and going shopping and stuff :D this is the only chance ive gotten to get on the net although its been tricky as ive had to fire up my uncles antique computer :p lol well im off again to go and catch some more sun :p i might pop along to the forums again next week...

...I want Neocrack :p and this bloody aussie keyboard confuses me the keys are in the wrong place, lol

Adios.

p.s. somone needs to teach the aussies how to make better pizza :p

Superbron
10-12-04, 15:42
:lol: Funny thread! NC-addictiveness is really getting serious here.

Dribble Joy
10-12-04, 16:24
Sexeh.

Xeno LARD
10-12-04, 16:27
...I want Neocrack :p and this bloody aussie keyboard confuses me the keys are in the wrong place, lol

You can tell the americans that, about the keyboards.

Have fun though mate :D.

Tratos
10-12-04, 16:35
:lol: Funny thread! NC-addictiveness is really getting serious here.
meh :p i really like playing NC and all that but the only reason im posting on holiday is that well i have net access, im bored so thought id come and view teh forum :)

Superbron
10-12-04, 16:39
meh :p i really like playing NC and all that but the only reason im posting on holiday is that well i have net access, im bored so thought id come and view teh forum :)No offense mate :D Have fun down under!

AlphaGremlin
10-12-04, 17:11

Adios.

p.s. somone needs to teach the aussies how to make better pizza :p

Firstly, I believe that it's YOUR keyboards that are wacky :p And secondly, there are a lot of places that make good pizza's! Do NOT try La Porcheta, they're awful, IMHO. Some of the smaller, less "franchise" places, make good food.
AlphaGremlin

ArgieD
10-12-04, 17:13
...and beware the two of nature's biggest predators over there. The Sharks and the ..Greeks!

PS Mods, please don't edit me <===Greek myself ;)

Drexel
11-12-04, 00:37
Muhahahhaahaha ! !!!!! we have him now.

Fuck white chistmas, when you can go to the beach & have a bikini christmas.

Oh, one problem, we have 450 ping, (cmon asian server). Anywho enjoy Perth, (im in Melb, so about 4000 kms away) & yer at the pub, i strongly recomend the Victoria Bitter a.k.a. VB.

By the way, your accent is a dangerous weapon in Australia, the chicks will dig it, we dont hear many accents down here (other than those damn kiwis... & its SIX ! S....I....X.... ), ummmm, oh,, yer, so you should score big. Good luck mate. ;)

Crodus_Kanahn
11-12-04, 08:27
save your time just come to california :wtf: