PDA

View Full Version : Implant drop...

[KoS]Brad
05-12-04, 12:15
Don't make the imps pop when you die anymore, I for one prefer it this way, it saves time, but some of you might disagree because its not fair, so maybe we could have an option where we can say we want to keep our imps in, and pay more money when we die, whereas if we say we want to pop our imps, we just have to get them poked and save some cash.

Maybe charge about 1-3k for keeping them in, ontop of the price for your inventory, I wouldnt mind paying it since I tend to die soloing caves and stuff... Post what you think below, I don't want this getting out of hand, I just want your opinion and I don't want people questioning other peoples opinions...

Cheers
Luke

Kozmos
05-12-04, 12:21
no tbh

[Edit] to elaborate, OP wars are stupid cause its like playing lemmings, you just go through their force killing them over and over till the hacks are done, cause if you kill a defender, they just release to underground quick, and wait off synapse, unless a rez is there right away.

2 Choises, no implant drops, but pay 20k after death and have double 70% synapse, or have normal synapse, pay normal charge with implant drops.

LTA
05-12-04, 12:32
They should drop, this is the way it always has been and how it always should be.

Even if there's a small shortage of pokers it's better than fighting the same ppl time and time again cuz they just gr into their op ug etc with no imp drop

MkVenner
05-12-04, 12:33
i say let imp pop like they used to, and lower SI after death, just a little, maybe...

superfresh
05-12-04, 12:34
This would bankrupt my poker :/

-=Dredduk=-
05-12-04, 12:37
What about this idea?

When you die in a warzone you drop implants.

But in any other zones when you die you dont drop implants.

Id prefer that

darkservent
05-12-04, 14:09
Back to normal i say. It makes OP wars a endless nightmare.

-=Dredduk=-
05-12-04, 15:32
Back to normal i say. It makes OP wars a endless nightmare.

Wouldnt the idea i said make them not?

considering you fight in warzones...

Spermy
05-12-04, 15:56
I think the old method was better - the method you suggested makes it easy for rich clans to stay in the fight a lot longer at OPs

Furthermore I would like a belt drop at OPs - again - makes them more interesting - shorter, bloodier - I'm not sure I like people getting stuff outta my belt - but taking someone down at an OP and keeping them out of the fight as long as possible is always a good thing.

SypH
05-12-04, 21:16
The sooner imp drops are back in again, the better. Defending ops now is far to easy. All you have to do is have a few people run around and keep the attackin hackers occupied for 5 minutes while the people in the UG wait for si to wear off. It's fun when it stretches out a good fights, but there are times it's just a pain in the arse.

As for belt drops in warzones I wouldnt like to see that happen. People would be less likely to come to an op fight if they risked losing stuff. Op zones are the only place you can carry multiple rares safely and not have to worry about losing them. Belt drop in op zones would only bring more UG whoring in my opinion.

Ascension
05-12-04, 21:18
This would bankrupt my poker :/

Im becoming bankrupt from Gr'ing and being charged 6.5 k a pop.. sigh, can be annoying on an apu.. since you take damage from anything.. so u fall down a hill and on 50 health and then you fall again.. or some mob takes a pop at ya..

sigh.. :(

MkVenner
05-12-04, 21:40
or was doing al little experiment with a noob, i was trying to get to somewhere like crest or El Farid, but what pissed me off, was when i died i has to pay to get an empty back pack back....thats just silly...