PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody tested the juggernaut crossbow lately?

jini
05-12-04, 09:30
;)
what do you think?

Omnituens
05-12-04, 09:46
i got it tested on me.

RoF seems a little high tbh.

sanityislost
05-12-04, 11:20
Ive seen one, havent seen one in action tho.

SiL ..:..

Liebestoter
05-12-04, 11:32
Last time I used mine, RoF was low and aiming was a bear. Did they change that?

sultana
05-12-04, 11:36
A ppu with a s/d and holy heal (un dbed) running can't outheal it (standing still obviously). Sure the ppu will take alot from it, but they'll eventually die to it... no other gun can do that. Besides holy lightning, but due to the mana pool "restriction" they ppu will still never die.

So... its a tad overpowered IMO, even if it does have pretty poor aiming. Dunno, maybe a slight nerf in the ROF, but other then that its ok.

Argent
05-12-04, 12:52
Well, it's pretty powerfull, has crappy aim and RoF. Useless against spies. I prefer Judge anytime atm.

And ppu who dies to it? Well, I can only laugh.....

El Jimben
05-12-04, 15:38

Well I was actually there when a PE tested it on Sultana (no less). Now he ain't no nib ppu, I think he's 81/65 (sorry if I'm wrong dude) so I doubt that he's a nib by any definition.

That is one of the only guns I've seen a fully buffed take more than say 5-10 damage from, even while a holy heal runs. So paraed & DBed he *might* be in trouble

jini
05-12-04, 17:14
Well, it's pretty powerfull, has crappy aim and RoF. Useless against spies. I prefer Judge anytime atm.

And ppu who dies to it? Well, I can only laugh..... I doubt its useless against spies... have to test it tho tbh. I would think of it as a gift for the PE class

Spermy
05-12-04, 17:16
It's pretty decent.

I got owned in a lift while parad by a no - talent PE with one

-=Dredduk=-
05-12-04, 17:49
I saw a tank get killed in 5 shots from it in mb about a week ago...

then apu walked in killed him in 3 shots.

So yea its powerful about time that pes got something worthwhile (now that i just deleted my pe to make a spy :/ ) :(

Spermy
05-12-04, 18:36
I saw a tank get killed in 5 shots from it in mb about a week ago...

then apu walked in killed him in 3 shots.

So yea its powerful about time that pes got something worthwhile (now that i just deleted my pe to make a spy :/ ) :(

*notes the sly jab*

Wasn't me - I had balls.

I was raidng Viarosso.

PSIASSASIN
05-12-04, 19:05
im a tank, a spy came up to me shot me with it. it did pretty good damage, i then shot the spy in the face and he fell over dead.

its a nice little gun, besides looking cool it is a spy weapon that actually packs a punch for once.

-=Dredduk=-
05-12-04, 19:27
i think its more of a PE weapon.

Bugs Gunny
05-12-04, 20:52
I fought a spy using a slasher, he ran then pulled out a judge, took us 5 minutes healing attacking etc... he stealths to a gogo pulls out ion crossbow. fight was over in 3 seconds.

I was on a melee tank specced for warbot hunting. full duranium armor and good xray resists.

Typical KK "tuning" (multiply dammage by 2)

I see a nerf comming.

zii
06-12-04, 01:23
[ edited ]

Netphreak
06-12-04, 04:38
I really hope they don't nerf the ion crossbow. And if it is deemed overpowered then make its TL110. Hard for PE's to use without gimping resists and worthwhile using for a Spy.

P.S: Can you actually get ion crossbow's built atm or is the mission/npc still bugged? (terra server)

LiL T
06-12-04, 05:18
I really hope they don't nerf the ion crossbow. And if it is deemed overpowered then make its TL110. Hard for PE's to use without gimping resists and worthwhile using for a Spy.

P.S: Can you actually get ion crossbow's built atm or is the mission/npc still bugged? (terra server)

NO..

PE's need toys but not overpowered toys spys can use it anyway they can use any pistol or rifle

sultana
06-12-04, 05:39

I said a ppu cannot outheal it (s/d heal, un-dbed) while standing still. No other gun in the game can do that.

And I'm not 81/65 :p You were close though :)

El Jimben
07-12-04, 22:46
My ppu's 91/63 now :D