PDA

View Full Version : con setup (ENG)

PSIASSASIN
05-12-04, 07:21
here is an idea i have been workin with for my con setup, lemme know what u guys think

ATL - 75
HLT - 50
END - 10
energy - 70
poision - 70
fire - 70
xray -70

Alows strength in all feilds, great flexibility, its great for op fights, the only thing this con setup cant do as well but is still reasonably effective is specialized lvling spots, like poision caves, el fraid, and stuff like that

p.s. i also wanna see what u guys got in the way of con

Zeres
05-12-04, 11:13
hmmm, you didnt mention a class, but I think you are talking about a PE, right? :)

You should mention which imps you are going to use. If you want to use a filter heart 2 (no health-bonus, but xray and poison) then i would go with more health and lower xray/poison resist.

Please keep in mind that you can use different armors (especially as a PE).

Fire mobs: inqui armor + medium fire prot. belt

Poison mobs: viper king armor + medium poison prot. belt

Just 2 examples of what you can do with different armor setups. In addition to that you get shelter, which is great to absorb damage (poison, energy, xray, fire) and a caped TL 3 heal. With all that in mind you shouldnt die too often if you dont fight 10 mobs at once. :)

I hope I helped a bit. Take care and have fun with your char.

Zeres

edit: I didnt skill END with my PE. You will get enough from various bone-imps that are available for you. Not sure about the resists, but I wouldnt raise them higher than 50 - 60 (+imps).

PSIASSASIN
05-12-04, 19:12
class tank
imps
marine 5
pp resistor
beserk 3
moveon
experimental bones(except for bat chest and arm)
hc 2 eye
hard back 3

armor; usually inq.4 and my cammo pa
of not that
duranium 4 and cammo pa

tiikeri
07-12-04, 03:21
lom the endurance away, and put it to xray, imo you want to have high xray for pvping, and it doesn't hurt to have more xray when facing multiple WBs.

Dribble Joy
07-12-04, 15:13
Try to balance your total fire and xray armour values, you never know what ammo mod people use.

El Jimben
07-12-04, 21:54
In my opinions, tanks have more than enough agility so u can change exp foot for anti-gamma. Also I'd swap your headbone for anti-gamma.

Fair enough using bezerk 3 but if you've got enough strength for most weapons I'd suggest changing this for Advanced Movement Controller 3 (+5 con +15 ath + 15end) which will give u alot more con points to play with.

Spoon
19-12-04, 18:28
Meh HC tank set-up:

ATL -50(73)
Body Health-50(102)
END - 0(23)
Fire - 60(75)
Energy - 91(106)
Xay -86(111)
Poison -59(74)
Resist Force-51(84)

Using implants:
Marine
Move on
PP Resistor
AMC 3
Filter Heart 2
STR Booster 3
All Anti-Gamma bones
HC Eye 2(or 3)

Using Armor:
Dura 4 Helm
Titan Armor
Med. Energyfield belt
INQ 4 pants
Heavy Dura boots

Melee Booster 1
Spy Booster 1
Deflecter 1

Options:
If I use a Hardenbackbone 3, I can swap out the Gamma leg for an EXP leg...