PDA

View Full Version : Usual day

SorkZmok
05-12-04, 07:16
Ok.
The anti-city spy.
Fights me. Stealthes quite a lot. Takes me ages to finally take him down. He dies, then GRs out.

The anti-city tank/APU/PE.
Fights me. The APUS give me a hard time. Still they die just like everyone else.

The anti-city PPU.
Cant do shit. If theyre alone, i annoy them, try to get em down with my TL 3 healing power. In the end they leave or call in the army.

Five minutes later.
The spies snipe me, APUs are wasting me with HLs, PEs are doing whatever they can and ofcourse i`m already parashocked and damageboosted. And i get killed. By a bunch of people who i killed 5 minutes ago.
Some of em also died 10 minutes ago. And 15 minutes ago. And 20. And inbetween when they tried to sneak to the gogu. Now thats fun, isnt it? NO IT ISNT!

Its bad enough already that everyones got a PPU up his ass. But that bug destroyed PvP. DESTROYED IT. D-E-S-T-R-O-Y-E-D!!
:mad: :mad: :mad:

sultana
05-12-04, 07:29
Lol, the ppu a bug :lol:

Though really, if you killed 4-5 people, you can't expect them to go on with their daily lives without a second thought about it. Especially if you killed another "pvp" setup character.

Scene at the safe doy gr:
Person: Hey, did you get killed by that fucker to?
Other Person: Yeah, lets get him.

not to mention the:
ALLIANCE: PKER AT CRP!!!!!111111111111111111

Also on another thought, get someone else to go pking with you, even when it's not a ppu, 2 stealthing spys can be hell of a lot of fun :)

eprodigy
05-12-04, 10:23
I think you forgot something important in that post ?

I will take a guess and assume you mean the implant bug ;) yeah the whole world is now a neofrag deathmatch (push MButten 2 to respawn).

Not that you can blame them for coming back, and really - even without the bug sometimes implants dont pop etc and they can return...

hopefully thats what you meant :)

kevz
05-12-04, 11:33
what are u on about? :p

MkVenner
05-12-04, 11:42
hes saying what ive been saying for a while now, PPUs dont just give you an advantage like they should, they guve you a certainty, they take pretty much all skill out of PvP

sultana
05-12-04, 11:45
hes saying what ive been saying for a while now, PPUs dont just give you an advantage like they should, they guve you a certainty, they take pretty much all skill out of PvP
Still, say it was 4 on 1 (I think he way saying that), really, expect to die, ppu or not. Yes ppu's give you a certainty (in ppu'ed team vs. non ppu'ed), though if both teams have a ppu, then it becomes more a test of the ppu's ability to keep his team alive, and of course, the attackers... but that's for another thread
:rolleyes:

MkVenner
05-12-04, 11:51
true, 4 on 1 isnt very good odds, but you can still fight your way out of it, i know i have, but as soon as you throw in a half decent PPU it got from 20% chance of winning to a 0.0009% chance of winning

Serpent
05-12-04, 12:51
ALLIANCE: PKER AT CRP!!!!!111111111111111111

yeah, we were there yesterday alot, was fun :D

___T-X____
05-12-04, 12:58
i hate ppu class, should be for le runners only somehow

MkVenner
05-12-04, 13:01
i am really starting to build up a vicous hatred of PPUs lol, its not the specific people, i know tons of nice guys who are PPUs, but i just hate for what they stand for in PPU, how some one with barely any skill is boosted 300%