PDA

View Full Version : clothing terminals

PSIASSASIN
05-12-04, 06:24
any idea when they will be up and running?

Omnituens
05-12-04, 07:43
WHEN IT'S DONE™

wombat74
06-12-04, 02:32
WHEN IT'S DONE™

Rokkwear™ Forever

Tratos
06-12-04, 02:34
WHEN IT'S DONE™

I hope its soon :( lol

Ascension
06-12-04, 02:35
aye.. u can tell who the new characters are though.. cos they are wearing other clothes :p

Doc Holliday
06-12-04, 02:36
fix em

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wombat74
06-12-04, 02:39
aye.. u can tell who the new characters are though.. cos they are wearing other clothes :p

That's why I'm happy I can wear my PA undrugged now - less obvious :)

ROZZER187
08-12-04, 20:04
make more clothes o_O :D

most of the people......all of the people in nc/doy look like they are auditioning for a part in star trek

Dr Strange
08-12-04, 20:30
I'd be happy if they fixed the bugged clothes

Like that one redish/pinkish Spy shirt that looks fine in the character creation screen but ingame you're bugged in that you have no fucking upper torso. Legs - Head, gun/spell/tool that's it. No it's not lag, as multiple people in the same area can confirm the same person is missing an upper body.

Or better yet, the reverse-dick/chin mouths on certain Male heads. i think its linked with a specific haircut/facial hair but its stupid looking to see a huge chin-dick thing always erect out of some random guys mouth. Tell me the devs aren't trying to appeal to the homosexual demographic? (kidding....)

Zheo
09-12-04, 01:40
I'd be happy if they fixed the bugged clothes

Like that one redish/pinkish Spy shirt that looks fine in the character creation screen but ingame you're bugged in that you have no fucking upper torso. Legs - Head, gun/spell/tool that's it. No it's not lag, as multiple people in the same area can confirm the same person is missing an upper body.

Or better yet, the reverse-dick/chin mouths on certain Male heads. i think its linked with a specific haircut/facial hair but its stupid looking to see a huge chin-dick thing always erect out of some random guys mouth. Tell me the devs aren't trying to appeal to the homosexual demographic? (kidding....)

Yeah gotta say i've noticed that chin thing, knida freaky like someone upper cutted you once too much lol

garyu69
09-12-04, 01:45
Bring back the flame trousers for PE's

Jesterthegreat
09-12-04, 01:54
make more clothes o_O :D

most of the people......all of the people in nc/doy look like they are auditioning for a part in star trek

there are less clothing combinations than NC1. much less.

I'd love some decent looking clothes.

all monks seem to wear pajamas...

PE's are wanna be tanks (padded chest?!)

it just looks plain bad :(

wombat74
09-12-04, 01:59
I miss my funky old black leather skirt thingy I had as a monk in NC1 - ROZZER is right, most monks do look like star trek rejects... thank god for power cloaks :)

Omnituens
09-12-04, 02:16
ROZZER is right, most monks do look like star trek rejects... thank god for power cloaks :)
what? so now we look like star wars rejects?

Jesterthegreat
09-12-04, 02:18

jawa > star trek... though barely :p

Genji
09-12-04, 02:27
No it's not lag, as multiple people in the same area can confirm the same person is missing an upper body.

actually it's a DX7 bug, in DX9 you will see there upper body. I switched back to DX9 cause it was to weird.

Darken
09-12-04, 03:12
When Player Shops and Item Tracking are done!

Xeno LARD
09-12-04, 03:13
I want the monks to have the cloaks.. things.

Dr Strange
09-12-04, 03:30
actually it's a DX7 bug, in DX9 you will see there upper body. I switched back to DX9 cause it was to weird.

uh, no? I am using DX9 and i still get it

wombat74
09-12-04, 05:43

All I can say to that is...

OOODINNNEEEEEE

SorkZmok
09-12-04, 06:43
Love my green pants, pink shirt PE.
Lucky me hes a vehicle/melee PE who doesnt wear PA so everyone can see how sexy i am.

MkVenner
09-12-04, 06:46
yeah, there's all those new clothes, and i can't make use of any of them :(

shame coz some of them are really nice.

LiL T
09-12-04, 16:55
Yeah whistles KK I want blonde hair for my PE again bright blonde like she use to have not dirty dull

Here pic for you kind of like this but not too bright lol and maybe we could change or skin tones to match :\

Cruzbroker
09-12-04, 17:07
Can you have the OLD MODELS? .. They look better....... I wish I could use them with dx9.

Tidus_Origin
09-12-04, 17:22
Yeah whistles KK I want blonde hair for my PE again bright blonde like she use to have not dirty dull

In NC1, my spy had blue hair, and now he has to settle for spiked black hair. :( :mad:

The new Outfitter should have options which would fit in with the new level character customisation, something like the following :

-- Hair --

Hair Style (slider bar of the different styles for that class)
Colour (basic RGB slider bar for hair colour)
Saturation (slider bar; from little or no colour (white), to 100% colour (bright colour) )
Brightness (slider bar; zero brightness (black) to 100% brightness (depending on saturation setting)

-- Skin (probably on character creation only) --

Skin tone (slider bar allowing the player to set the character's skin tone)

-- Upper/Lower Body --

Clothing Style (slider bar - allows the player to choose the upper body clothing style.
Clothing Colour (basic RGB slider bar for clothing colour)
Clothing Brightness (slider bar; zero brightness (black) to 100% brightness (depending on saturation setting)
Clothing Saturation (slider bar; from little or no colour (white), to 100% colour (bright colour) )

LiL T
09-12-04, 17:30
In NC1, my spy had blue hair, and now he has to settle for spiked black hair. :( :mad:

The new Outfitter should have options which would fit in with the new level character customisation, something like the following :

-- Hair --

Hair Style (slider bar of the different styles for that class)
Colour (basic RGB slider bar for hair colour)
Saturation (slider bar; from little or no colour (white), to 100% colour (bright colour) )
Brightness (slider bar; zero brightness (black) to 100% brightness (depending on saturation setting)

-- Skin (probably on character creation only) --

Skin tone (slider bar allowing the player to set the character's skin tone)

-- Upper/Lower Body --

Clothing Style (slider bar - allows the player to choose the upper body clothing style.
Clothing Colour (basic RGB slider bar for clothing colour)
Clothing Brightness (slider bar; zero brightness (black) to 100% brightness (depending on saturation setting)
Clothing Saturation (slider bar; from little or no colour (white), to 100% colour (bright colour) )

Yep yep thats exactly what we need
:)

Reefer
09-12-04, 17:59
uh, no? I am using DX9 and i still get it

update yer drivers maybe?

LiL T
09-12-04, 18:01
update yer drivers maybe?

heh I wonder if he even has DX 9 installed properly ^^

jernau
10-12-04, 00:50
Anyone else worried about the WoC / Ewok thing. I have a really bad feeling about WoC PA.

ROZZER187
10-12-04, 17:44

in a word yeah rofl