PDA

View Full Version : The banning of wrong people.

System
05-12-04, 00:38
Oh KK has done it again. I log on tonight to find most the people I know is banned and I would love to see the proof of it becuase the people you banned with this so called new Cheat detection thing with this last patch, guess what! Those people haven't been playing becuase their account has been expired before the patch becuase of C2P. So what kind of BULL SHIT are you running here?

This game is already going to shit and with you doing this you just lost a good amount of people. GG

Genty
05-12-04, 00:40
Pick the people you play with more wisely....

System
05-12-04, 00:41
Pick the people I play with more wisly?... Yea I know for a fact that most the people that were banned do not cheat or exploit becuase they put to much time and effort into this game to lose it to something stupid like that. Don't try and turn this around.

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 00:42
Pick the people you play with more wisely....

Exactly, if you expect the community to believe you over KK then sorry, no go, they was banned for exploiting, nuff said.

-closed.

System
05-12-04, 00:44
Your not listening.

They told each one of them that they were logged using some kind of cheat becuase of the last patch. Yet the people that were banned Have not been playing since the last patch becuase of the C2P issue. Therefore they banned the wrong people. [ edited ]

Genty
05-12-04, 00:45
Your not listening.

They told each one of them that they were logged using some kind of cheat becuase of the last patch. Yet the people that were banned Have not been playing since the last patch becuase of the C2P issue. Therefore they banned the wrong people. [ edited ]

We are immature yet your the one handing out the insults. Right.

True though, I don't give a shit about your hacking mates being banned.

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 00:47
We are immature yet your the one handing out the insults. Right.

Can't help but agree with you Genty, damn you :lol:

quickpick
Your not listening.
Therefore they banned the wrong people.[ edited ]

You really expect people to give a crap now ?

System
i love it, one person says someone hacks and everyone jumps on the boat and says they do.

I want the proof, and I think everyone would like to see the proof. Otherwise they are only going on what other people are saying and trying to make up shit.

[ edited ]

Genty
05-12-04, 00:48
I think the fact that they are banned speaks for itself.

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 00:52
i love it, one person says someone hacks and everyone jumps on the boat and says they do.

I want the proof, and I think everyone would like to see the proof. Otherwise they are only going on what other people are saying and trying to make up shit.

[ edited ]

Nothing to prove anymore, your "m8's" was caught cheating the game, banned, zero tolerance, deal with it.

System
05-12-04, 00:53
[ edited ]

System
05-12-04, 00:55
[ edited ]
*keep up like this and you'll be heading down a dangerous path. Please don't do anything to jeopardize your forum posting priviledges*

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 00:55
[ edited ]

Oh my, you don't give up do you, KK put in something in the last patch to catch the hackers, they got caught, accounts banned for it, end of story, have a read about the rules, where does it say KK have to explain to the community about their actions if someone breaks the rule they lay out on their game, hmm?

Stop whining about your hacker m8s getting banned, be thankful they didn't give you the hack aswell and you got banned :D

System
05-12-04, 00:56
[ edited ]

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 00:57
Read You Dumb Ass!!!

All i hear is whine whine whine my m8's got owned, whine whine whine ?

KK's ban hammer > your m8's

Morganth
05-12-04, 00:58

So why the fuck you posting? You posted merely to troll and flame, so you deserve to be edited.

Some people were banned for something THEY COULDN'T HAVE DONE! Its like the police coming to my house and arresting me for robbing a bank in Hawaii last week, even though I haven't left the UK for 4 months.

Genty
05-12-04, 00:59
Ahhh, so your saying they hacked before the patch but not after it, right, gotcha!

System
05-12-04, 01:00
[ edited ]

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 01:00
So why the fuck you posting? You posted merely to troll and flame, so you deserve to be edited.

Some people were banned for something THEY COULDN'T HAVE DONE! Its like the police coming to my house and arresting me for robbing a bank in Hawaii last week, even though I haven't left the UK for 4 months.

Ever thought they might have had the hack on their computer, used it a while back and never removed it, then this patch comes, checks the game files and such, detects it, KK then ban the account, hey presto and bobs your uncle, job done and well done KK for moving so fast ;)

Morganth
05-12-04, 01:01
Ahhh, so your saying they hacked before the patch but not after it, right, gotcha!

No, I am saying that they were banned for supposedly hacking whilst their account was expired and they weren't ingame.

EDIT:

Ever thought they might have had the hack on their computer, used it a while back and never removed it, then this patch comes, checks the game files and such, detects it, KK then ban the account, hey presto and bobs your uncle, job done and well done KK for moving so fast ;)

If it modified the game files then anyone using it would have been banned a long time ago. As far as I know it has only been detectable since the last patch, because KK couldn't implement cheat protection to save their life.

Genty
05-12-04, 01:01

No, it's like a law that has been in since the begining of time and a new method of tracking it has been found. This new method found out they had broke the law in the past and therefore the people were arrested.

System
05-12-04, 01:02
But the thing is they DON'T Hack! And it pisses me off that ass hats that sit there and complain becuase they get their ass beat to GMs about exploiting and shit being immature and then get people banned for no fucking reason.

Morganth
05-12-04, 01:03
No, it's like a law that has been in since the begining of time and a new method of tracking it has been found. This new method found out they had broke the law in the past and therefore the people were arrested.

Then a hell of a lot more people would have been banned then did. I know what I am talking about here, so please, don't try and think you do.

Genty
05-12-04, 01:04
But the thing is they DON'T Hack! And it pisses me off that ass hats that sit there and complain becuase they get their ass beat to GMs about exploiting and shit being immature and then get people banned for no fucking reason.

Suddenly your defence changes from "They have not been able to log in since the last patch" to "They don't hack".....k

-Demon-
How do you know they haven't hacked? Unless they RL mates don't trust ppl online period, also funny how it is clustered in i assume your clan..perhaps the knowledge only went to a trusted few and you didnt figure in that.

I doubt in this case they are rl mates. If they are then ask em honestly and see what they say...they may now just lie to cover up thier stupidness.

Look back at all the flames etc over the past few weeks..both sides where just as bad as each other...it always happens. I've done it too. Also KK at least most of the time deal with exploiting one way or another.

Look at the mass bans couple of months before the end of NC1, I know you annoyied etc...but if KK say they been cheating and detected that then there is nothing you or they can do about it. They might have only done it once...but with cheats thats enough and they should be banned for it.

Read the terms and condtions KK reserve the right to ban anyone for this kinda shit.

As for them being expired at the time...whos to say what the exploit was...1000s of mc5 chips? dodgy stats? All these could be done by KK with you even logging on as they sat on the database, also the launcher could be scanning them for a dodgy entry/file(all legally) this could be done when they simply attempted to logon to see if thier account was fixed.

Sure they could probably appeal to KK..i very much doubt you are going to get the proof outta KK as that would lead to more hacks/exploits.

System
Gently

Did you even read anything that was said. They were banned becuase of the new cheat protection shit that was in the last patch but these people that got banned has NOT played since before the last patch becuase of C2P Issues!!! FUCKING READ!!

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 01:05

Ok lets clear this up, your saying they dont hack, KK found something on their accounts to prove they do, im sure KK won't ban people for nothing and lose out on account payments. Plus your saying its only coz someone may have lost they scream hacker, and thus KK listen to someone who died and end up banning accounts over it, without any proof at all, you sure KK would not look into this and find the proof they needed to ban said accounts?

Think about what your saying please, you just sound stupid now.

Genty
Then a hell of a lot more people would have been banned then did. I know what I am talking about here, so please, don't try and think you do.

Why been hacking with your chums have we?

-=Dredduk=-
lol.....

They got banned for a reason.

Accept it. :D :lol: :rolleyes:

DrNarf
05-12-04, 01:08
There was a clan mate of mine recently who was going to get banned for a supposed "hack", and has since been proved innocent. I don't know anything about this situation so i can't pass judgement, but the kk security system is far from foolproof.

YoDa-UK
05-12-04, 01:09

Hmm *puts on detective hat* someone needs to be scanned :p

Spermy
05-12-04, 01:09
System - You are in college?

I doubt it - Maturity levels scream bloody blue murder. It's a game - more than likely they'll bugger off and play Wow - then you can kiss and make up.

There were people hacking - some of them doubtless they were your buddies.

I don't give a shit what happens to the - the community doesn't give a shit, KK don't give a shit anymore - they are no longer customers.

I suggest you shut your mouth.

System
05-12-04, 01:10
They got banned for the amount of complants that were sent in on them and KK is trying to use the new cheat protection to say that they have logs from it which they do not have ANY logs becuase they HAVENT played. This is what I'm getting AT!!!

Morganth
05-12-04, 01:11
Hmm *puts on detective hat* someone needs to be scanned :p

Scan away, I will even send my game files to anyone who wants them to check them. I have never modified game files in NC2 (NC1 I only changed rposcolor.ini and neocron.ini, and had NLPro) and never will do, so I have nothing to hide.

-Demon-
I'm feeling the hammer coming soon...but listen up system you REALLY think that one clan calling another hackers gets em banned?

Anima/yoda will tell you when we fought to together there was always someone calling 'ploits etc on trade on these forums etc...but did we or the clans mentioned get banned...NO. Why? Cause for all thier faults KK is not that stupid!

Bans are now in place for a reason...if anything maybe you should really be asking your 'mates' if they have something to say, before you make you and anyone else a idiot.

Spermy
They got banned for the amount of complants that were sent in on them and KK is trying to use the new cheat protection to say that they have logs from it which they do not have ANY logs becuase they HAVENT played. This is what I'm getting AT!!!

Those people who were banned were playing - several people saw them at their last OP fights.

They were stupid enough to use the hack in front of all those people.

TBH they're a fucking disgrace to cheaters everywhere. :p

Morganth
[ edited ]

Genty
05-12-04, 01:12

Oh, now I understand! You have inside knowledge that tells you KK only banned people because of people's complaints, now i see!..................

Spermy
05-12-04, 01:13
Scan away, I will even send my game files to anyone who wants them to check them. I have never modified game files in NC2 (NC1 I only changed rposcolor.ini and neocron.ini, and had NLPro) and never will do, so I have nothing to hide.

edIT

I was sticking up for you Morg, But I retract thx to donkey dick statement. :rolleyes:

Carbonite
05-12-04, 01:13
Oh KK has done it again. I log on tonight to find most the people I know is banned and I would love to see the proof of it becuase the people you banned with this so called new Cheat detection thing with this last patch, guess what! Those people haven't been playing becuase their account has been expired before the patch becuase of C2P. So what kind of BULL SHIT are you running here?

This game is already going to shit and with you doing this you just lost a good amount of people. GG

None of the ones that got banned had their accounts cancelled... its Cancelled now though .. i can see how that gets confusing..

-Demon-
05-12-04, 01:14
None of the ones that got banned had their accounts cancelled... its Cancelled now though .. i can see how that gets confusing..

In a word pwned!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotterdammerung
05-12-04, 01:14
The banning of players for cheating, the discussion of exploits and/or naming other players/clans as purveyors of such is not open for discussion on the forums.

Please try to harken back to the last "Massive Banning Action" and how even the most mild players were drawn into using an exploit.

No one, no matter how well you think you know them (especially virtually) is above anything.