PDA

View Full Version : So what about Asia?

Chess -
04-12-04, 20:24
I've seen the following message somewhere on this forum:

However, we will be busy with another task during the next week: In the near future we will be launching a server/beta test in Asia to get the word out about Neocron 2 in that area. I can’t release any details at this point, except that a new server hardware system is being set up in Asia. As a good part of our team will be occupied with this task, we would be unable to run an effective theme week.

Ok, so now what? Why not bring those Asian people to our Europe servers as all the US people are already playing here at the Europe servers. I get the feeling that KK wants to make a fresh new start somewhere else in this world. I could be wrong tho. But I got this feeling that I can't ...uh if you know what I mean O_o

Would be sad to see NC2 going down since many people are leaving now.

Spermy
04-12-04, 20:32
I've seen the following message somewhere on this forum:

However, we will be busy with another task during the next week: In the near future we will be launching a server/beta test in Asia to get the word out about Neocron 2 in that area. I can’t release any details at this point, except that a new server hardware system is being set up in Asia. As a good part of our team will be occupied with this task, we would be unable to run an effective theme week.

Ok, so now what? Why not bring those Asian people to our Europe servers as all the US people are already playing here at the Europe servers. I get the feeling that KK wants to make a fresh new start somewhere else in this world. I could be wrong tho. But I got this feeling that I can't ...uh if you know what I mean O_o

Would be sad to see NC2 going down since many people are leaving now.

O_o

Furthermore.

:eek:

Expansion isn't conceding defeat. The mian prob with Asia is th vast amount of written languages around there would require them to have thier own set of servers anyhow. It would be unfair to expect them to join any of ours.

The theme week was indeed put on hold - but is now progressing again - this was due to KK training up staff for the asia launch.

The asian launch is a good thing for KK and therefore us, becasue of asia's HUGE gamining population - and the amount of revenue this will bring in.

Hope this helps

greendonkeyuk
04-12-04, 21:19
but english is the first language of the world so it would help them to learn ours.... j/k of course.

Seriously though, i agree they would probably want to start their own servers etc as its a fresh start for the (potential) new players. However, with current server pops (from what ive seen) being less than saturn/uranus/pluto combined.... i think we need the players tbh.

Spermy
04-12-04, 21:21
but english is the first language of the world so it would help them to learn ours.... j/k of course.

Seriously though, i agree they would probably want to start their own servers etc as its a fresh start for the (potential) new players. However, with current server pops (from what ive seen) being less than saturn/uranus/pluto combined.... i think we need the players tbh.

*beats with a trout*

hehe

That said - Low pops are prolly dwn to C2P issue atm

greendonkeyuk
04-12-04, 21:27
click to pray has meant that 50% of the people i regularly play with have had to quit as they cant get access to the game.... you can imagine my thoughts about this bs payment system. Still we do need the players. bottom line.

Darth Slayer
05-12-04, 01:43
YES Let them come here I've got so much love to share with them......... :D

Scorpius.