PDA

View Full Version : Account giveaway

Quake
04-12-04, 04:49
Is it legal to give away an account on this forum?

sanityislost
04-12-04, 04:56
dont think so

SiL ..:..

Xeno LARD
04-12-04, 05:01
Well, I'd take it off your hands. DM me if you want :).

AlphaGremlin
04-12-04, 05:28
Since when is it illegal to give away something you own? :wtf: I mean, it's common sense not to go and hand out the password to your account on the forum, but giving it away to someone doesn't sound like anything all that wrong! Would it be against forum rules for selling stuff, if it's related to the game?
AlphaGremlin

Quake
04-12-04, 06:04
Well the account i would give away is not my main account. It's totaly stripped but it does have a capped HC tank and an APU with around 90 PSI.

So i guess PM me if anyone wants it. Im not selling anything, just say why you need it and ill get back to you. *Just one little thing* No waring clans to FF will get the account. I dont want to fight my own characters, but you prolly understand that.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 06:14
Since when is it illegal to give away something you own? :wtf: I mean, it's common sense not to go and hand out the password to your account on the forum, but giving it away to someone doesn't sound like anything all that wrong! Would it be against forum rules for selling stuff, if it's related to the game?
AlphaGremlin

you dont own it

you subscribe to the service, you own the client software but the account is a lease, paid by the subscription.

you cannot sell something you are borrowing / leasing

Kozmos
04-12-04, 07:05
You dont sell the item if its on ebay etc, you are selling the time required to obtain the item, its kinda getout clause after i think it was lineage 1 ? That started banning accounts related to people selling items on ebay, anyway was either lineage or ragnarock i think lol.

Nidhogg
04-12-04, 14:19
If you wish to give your account away that is up to you. Don't do it on our forums though.

N