PDA

View Full Version : Im out again

nugz420
03-12-04, 09:09
Well the time has come for me to quit NC.

I would Like to thank all those that have made my 2+ years here fun for the most part.I'll start with the clans I have been in.

PLUTO

HE brotherhood veryfirst retail clan got a taste of clan life and rarely lived in NC with out a clan from here on out.

CSM second clan introduced me to the fun of op wars.

P.I.M.P for the short time I was there had plenty of fun before the pimpin started to fade from NC

FF for picking up where the pimpin left off.

Saturn

SPANK heh basicly some of us CSM but for a small clan i think we made our mark till we disbanded

TERROR my first and only attempt at being a clan leader was a fun experiment with a pk clan

Cartel/Shadow good group of guys many good times in both

Venus

-=PoP=- heh well what can I say best time in NC besides start of retail.Small group of people but we made a mark in venus history.

NC2

Terra

P.A.I.N what can i say besides WoW with out this clan nc2 wouldnt have lasted this long.

To all those i have killed and killed with that still play take care

][)ankuz aka ][)ank aka Blunt Man aka Suka dik aka Anton aka SPANK'd by ][)ank aka ][)r ][)eath aka wingnut plus others im sure signing out.

Nvidia
03-12-04, 09:18
Later nib (J/K :p).

Sorry to see you go. I had a good many fights with you in both NC1 and NC2. Peace man. Take care.

nugz420
03-12-04, 09:23
you to nvidia if you still play pk some nibs in plaza1 for me :p

Edit@noboddy in general
oh and before all the BS about P.A.I.N starts no I wasnt banned my accounts will be on ebay.

Ascension
03-12-04, 09:40
Take care m8.. Kos @ Blunt man ;)

PcP'
03-12-04, 10:04
not down with u taking the ez way out foo

Gotterdammerung
03-12-04, 10:24
closed as per forum rules and guidelines

please feel free to express any further wishes you have to nugz via pm's or e-mail