PDA

View Full Version : i dont get it?

Revslad
03-12-04, 03:31
I really don’t understand why people whine about a le'd driver and non le'd gunner on a rhino.

You can still damage and blow up the rhino at the same rate. ive seen numerous rhinos blown up with le drivers, so what’s the deal? And how it is an exploit?

Anyone want to help me out with this one? :confused: :confused:

MkVenner
03-12-04, 03:33
apparently last patch brought in if the driver is LE'd it dont blow, now thats good for non assult or single seater, but not for a rhino...

Revslad
03-12-04, 03:34
sure you can blow up a le driven rhino with a non le gunner, i blew 2 up this evening :lol:

MkVenner
03-12-04, 03:41
oh then people are talking out of their arses..

Revslad
03-12-04, 03:43
damn right :D but i guess it still dont help me any :(

Tostino
03-12-04, 05:02
How the fuck does a rhino take 20+ hits from a anti vehicle rocket launcher and not take any dmg at all??? It may have been lag dmg tho because it was 5 min later the rhino went boom when no one was shooting it :P

40$Poser
03-12-04, 05:10
you are forgetting most things are now spammed and complained of being an exploit. :0

seriously tho, it's just people talking out their asses.

BlackDove
03-12-04, 05:14
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vehicles get on my tits. Mostly because they're all fucking bugged to hell.

Especially the air ones.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CRAAAAAAAAAAASH

BUUUUUUUUURN

People who bitch about them go on my nerves x2 because HOW THE FUCK AREN'T YOU EXPECTING TO GET FUCKED WHEN YOU'RE DRIVING THE BUG MACHINE?

Vithar
03-12-04, 05:18
As I posted in another thread:

If a non-LE'd runner is in any vehicle, in any capacity (driver, gunner, passenger), then the vehicle should take damage. If the vehicle is not taking damage, then it is a bug and should be reported as such.

Now, continuing to attack other runners knowing that they can not damage your vehicle due to this bug would be considered exploiting as you would then be taking advantage of a bug in the game to gain personal advantage.

If an LE'd runner is in a vehicle alone, the vehicle should not take damage. If it is taking damage then it is a bug and to abuse such is an exploit.

Of course, mobs can damage vehicles regardless of who is in them.

Thread closed.

V