PDA

View Full Version : Post your Neocron Christmas list...

[PiN]Fluffy
03-12-04, 00:04
Dear Gm's,
I've been a good boy pking all the red little boys and girls i see. I think this year I dont have to much to ask for but here goes...

I need a DS, a SA, a Herc, and a Riggers dream. I would also like a 5 slot HEaling light, Cs, Moonie, Silent Hunter, HL, and fire apoc. ^_^

MERRY CHRISTMAS

FluFsta

Siygess
03-12-04, 01:29
Heh, this gives me a crazy idea. We should all do a secret santa kinda thing :D

SovKhan
03-12-04, 01:36
all i want for christmas is the ability to pay for neocron so my account isnt deactivated.

death to c2p.

SorkZmok
03-12-04, 01:48
Dear Santa, I WANT THAT BLOODY IMPLANT BUG FIXED! Thank you Santa.

SypH
03-12-04, 01:52
I'd be happy with a FA epic chip;)

[PiN]Fluffy
03-12-04, 03:53
Heh, this gives me a crazy idea. We should all do a secret santa kinda thing :D

Y not . Ima think about this and make a post see how we could arrange it. If anyone else has an idea liek that. Cough it up. ^^

BTW i have an FA epic chip ^_^

ANd kid kapow u gotta come by cycrow more often so i can chase ya around and kill ya :p

John.nl
03-12-04, 03:57
A christmas tree chair in plaza and colourful parcels instead of quickbelts like many moons ago!

MkVenner
03-12-04, 04:34
hmm, item-wise im pretty set...

what i would like is something to releive my boredom, events, even just small RP ones...

BlackDove
03-12-04, 04:41
DEAR SANTA CLAUSE,
GET THE FUCKING ITEM TRACKING INTO THE GAME ALREADY.
JESUS H CHRIST

Pretty Please. With Sugar on top.

Oh my god, it'd be more useful to talk to a wall about that.

In fact, I'll go tell Santa, since the likelyhood of it happening from him is much higher.

MkVenner
03-12-04, 04:42
ooh i know, for christmas i want to be a GM :p so i can do random events when i feel like it :D

wombat74
03-12-04, 04:44
All I want for Christmas atm is enough PSI levels to let me wear my Jawa suit without drugging up harder than Robert Downey Jr, and a 3 slot HL.

I've got as much chance of that as getting the PT Cruiser I want in RL (ie. none :)

Tantta
03-12-04, 05:16
i just want working neocron account...

MkVenner
03-12-04, 05:21
whoa i just misread thantos as thanatos and thought my wish was getting granted :P

Tantta
03-12-04, 05:24
whoa i just misread thantos as thanatos and thought my wish was getting granted :P

not a first time i hear that ;)

i keep hearing all the time in game "whoa are you the storm bot from the forums?"

sanityislost
03-12-04, 05:25
cigs ingame and int capped on my monk lol (i hate leveling)

SiL ..:..

wombat74
03-12-04, 05:28
i just want working neocron account...

Did you get Click2Paid (yes, it's a verb now) as well, Thanny?

Drake6k
03-12-04, 05:44
Shotgun pistol and clothing changers are 1st on my list.

As for material ingame items (weapons, implants, exc) I have everything I could want.

naimex
03-12-04, 07:55
Dear Santa,

I know I donīt write you as often as I would, but you are only at work 1 night a year...

You would make this christmas very very special for me, if you would let me have a magical sack like yours, so I can always just drag out the item I need the most.

Thank you very much Santa, and a merry christmas to you :)

Kisses and Hugs xxxooo

naimex

Cliffraiser
03-12-04, 19:32
Big fat pink dildo of doom to slap my clanmates with.

and a mass n00bie rioting gang causing havoc in the wastes. Ill be the leader

Stilletto for the win!!

Doc Holliday
03-12-04, 19:55
all i want for christmas is an fre............ least im not askin for too much ;)

plague
03-12-04, 19:56
Player shops, item tracking and most off all memleack and damn crashes evry 20 mins..... but since this is probobly will never happen i'd be happy with just DS and SA :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :p

(eXo) Opaleye
03-12-04, 19:59
Well I still have MeGaMaN's 5 slot cs and since there has been not much to do ingame but test drones so far I have created a tank and leveled him solo to just about the srt cap. What I want for x-mas is for the game to work as promised so I can fight as a tank (was apu before - hence getting mega's cs LOL).

Santa - just make the game work pls so all the boys and girls can have fun in the near future. God bless those that are making this happen and death to those sitting on their arsses preventing it.

dark_reaper
03-12-04, 20:08
What I want for christmas is to finish up my rare rifle collection, to be part of the Event team, and have the best Chrismahanukwanzakah party ever. :D

MkVenner
03-12-04, 20:17
yeah, event team that'd be sweet :p

LiL T
03-12-04, 20:28
Fix the fucking game tbh yeah fix it :mad:

Original monk
03-12-04, 20:34
Dear Santa,

I know I donīt write you as often as I would, but you are only at work 1 night a year...

You would make this christmas very very special for me, if you would let me have a magical sack like yours, so I can always just drag out the item I need the most.

Thank you very much Santa, and a merry christmas to you :)

Kisses and Hugs xxxooo

naimex

i doubt he will give you he's magical spawncodes, i mean sack .. you can always ask tough, its that period of the year with all them holymen performing there miracles .. ya never know whats gonna happen next ..

also reallife santa aint that holy, why do rich kids get more gifts from him then poor kids ? i dunno but it doesnt sound really fair ..

ciao :)

dark_reaper
03-12-04, 21:00
also reallife santa aint that holy, why do rich kids get more gifts from him then poor kids ? i dunno but it doesnt sound really fair ..

ciao :)

maybe the rich people bribe santa, who knows

Jesterthegreat
03-12-04, 21:05
for christmas i want font size removed on the forums...

Serpent
03-12-04, 23:14
i want a GM who tipes /set removed_ppu 1

thanks