PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey hey

Switch-Blade
02-12-04, 16:12
Well i know most of SS are having fun again now since we all went to the (dark side) Dome we have found it really interesting to see how the other half live, boozing and sexing all, been more fun than a little.

Guess i have to say thankyou to UPS and Pain giving us a reason for leaving Reeza and joining the ranks of the freedom fighters, has kept us ingame a little longer.

Spermy
02-12-04, 16:12
Welcome to the darkside..

*insert bad SW paraphrasing*

[VP]Orion
02-12-04, 16:15
Hehe, it was about time you opened your eyes and saw Reeza as the oppressing dictator he really is.

Down with Reeza!

SorkZmok
02-12-04, 16:15
Well.
Next time start your own clan.

Bugs Gunny
02-12-04, 16:16
I know for a fact that the doy atmosphere is friendlier etc, but i just can't be bothered with rats gnawing at my ears while i try to sleep ;-)

[VP]Orion
02-12-04, 16:17
I know for a fact that the doy atmosphere is friendlier etc, but i just can't be bothered with rats gnawing at my ears while i try to sleep ;-)
Thats why we let our prisoners from OP-fights clean our rooms before we release them again.

LOST
02-12-04, 16:18
you should soon notice the fresh air we have in the dome...there being no roofs on anything :rolleyes: .

hopefully be good for you to get out of smelly neocron city where all the helpful..................where am i going with this ???

Anna
02-12-04, 17:14
Orion']Hehe, it was about time you opened your eyes and saw Reeza as the oppressing dictator he really is.

Down with Reeza!
reeza isnt a bad guy, went to school with him, hes a bit shy, but a fun guy nonetheless

its the ppl he employed that can be considered "oppressing dictators"

Quake
02-12-04, 17:19
And we welcome you :)

Doc Holliday
02-12-04, 17:21
And we welcome you :)

yeah lets all go to the dome. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Terkantia
02-12-04, 17:22
Ya know, i was thinking the same thing the other day. About DoY feelin much freindlier and all then pro-city does.

I am far more content in DoY then in NC itself.

And no where near the ganking that happens in NC too. That is a plus.

EDIT:

And yeah, Reeza is a bitch . . .

:eek:

Psyborg
02-12-04, 17:23
[ edited ]

Xiphias
02-12-04, 18:25
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Spermy
02-12-04, 18:31
[ edited ]
Ah yes... I thought you were AGAINST international Nibs! :lol:

RO

Fells

djskum
02-12-04, 18:31
If there's botty love to be had then make sure me and Jaffo are invited!!!

Deej

Jaffo
02-12-04, 19:35
YER MAKE SURE IM COMMING

(in both senses of the word)

Bugs Gunny
03-12-04, 10:01
And i was wondering who's always messing up the back seat of my rhino. Perverts!

Ascension
03-12-04, 10:07
[ edited ]
Now i finally get the chance to beat the fuck outa you.. wo0t :p

tiikeri
03-12-04, 10:16
Asc, team up? ^^ ^^ ^^

Ascension
03-12-04, 10:54
Asc, team up? ^^ ^^ ^^

why not..? :D (again)

tiikeri
03-12-04, 11:11
yarrrrrrr....let's get dangerous :) (DarkWingDuck[tm])

Darkener
03-12-04, 12:48
[ edited ][ edited ]

Spermy
03-12-04, 12:51
[ edited ]
Keep it clean boys.

It's a well known fact CA suck :)

Selendor
03-12-04, 12:56
Keep it clean boys.

It's a well known fact CA suck :)

Thems fightin' words :D

Then again, what isn't in Neocron these days - "hello" is usually sufficient to spark a gank fest.

Ascension
03-12-04, 14:48
[ edited ]
[ edited ]

Selendor
03-12-04, 15:47
Hey dude I've been in Pain for a while, and I think this lame flaming between us and FF is pointless. The terms 'zerger' and 'exploiter' have been used since time began in Neocron to try to make each side feel they are better. Its so much rubbish and conjecture, the only reason to keep it up is its more fun than the actual game features given to clans that are for war ;)

On these specific charges people keep mentioning on the forums (against the forums rules I believe), when you try and paint a whole clan with that brush you are insulting me. I can tell you that I have never exploited in this game, and don't plan to even if I learned of a way to. I heard of these accusations on the teamspeak of the clan and I can tell you that the leaders immediately investigated and made sure no one was doing anything wrong. Frankly most of the players in Pain are good enough not to even consider that kind of thing.

At the end of the day we fight you guys every day and I'm sure you know by now that most annomalies turn out to be bugs or lag, as can be seen from the threads that sprang up about that Rhino driver earlier today. Summary - enjoy the accusations guys, but don't take them too seriously, to me its part of the game experience, people like to feed off hate, it brings clan members closer together.

Sel

Doc Holliday
03-12-04, 16:36
Welcome to the darkside..

*insert bad SW paraphrasing*

Shoulda said welcome to the DORK side of the force spermy ;)

BlackDove
03-12-04, 16:44
How is _Tangent_ these days Doc? :p

Vithar
03-12-04, 17:04
As the threadstarter's point was made and his message delivered, there is no more need for this thread.

In order to prevent any further trolling/flaming, I am closing this now.

Thread closed.

V