PDA

View Full Version : New mobs or are they just rumours?

ArgieD
02-12-04, 14:42
A mate told me that he encountered two mobs that I haven't heard of before.

-) C2P-bot. They are slightly smaller than the Warbots and bear an amazing 160/160. They fire with energy weapons and cast a new spell that causes runners to lose 5 ncl per second untill they wear off. It is essential that you have a PPU buffing and de-buffing you at all times.

Many believe that the effects of their spells never wear off causing items in trade windows to return to the individuals' inventories.

-) KK-bot. Invisible 120/120s that lurk by the borders of sectors and casting spells at runners who try to cross them. These spells result to runners being lost in neocron limbo, nicknamed by players as Synchros. It is rumoured that some KK-bots have infiltrated NC and DOY and hide in elevators and cellar entrances.

Bugs Gunny
02-12-04, 14:54
There's also the EMP pulse mob, which causes all electronic implants in the runner's brain to malfunction causing him to fall out of his vehicle, become motionless, or just plain black out while synchin in zones.

It's rumoured to be related to the Fah'Thal Eh'rr mob, an ancient mob left over from beofre the great nuclear wars.

Genty
02-12-04, 15:25
The KK-bot has been in since the very begining, it is nothing new, I still remember the days when those naughty little scamps were on every corner, they were not even scared enough to have to hide like they do now.

As for the C2P-bot, I have not encounted this as of yet but I hear it is terrible to shake off and it just won't stop asking for stpuid bits of information.

wombat74
02-12-04, 15:27
I've been hit by an Acolyte of Synchros many times lately - just wandering through Plaza and *BAM*, it blasted me into someone else's apartment without warning.

Scared the life out of me

Quake
02-12-04, 15:33
The worst part is that they are totaly invisible :(

Muffuga
02-12-04, 16:37
What about the Shi'Te mob? I got an overpowered one here about to drop, hope it doesn't hit me with splash damage though. :eek:

ArgieD
02-12-04, 16:43
What about the Shi'Te mob? I got an overpowered one here about to drop, hope it doesn't hit me with splash damage though. :eek:

Shame on you Muffuga!

All the above posts were genuine & serious..

..not! :)

shenten
02-12-04, 16:43
The worst part is that they are totaly invisible :(

Yes, they use CERES WOC 5 stealth :(

LTA
02-12-04, 16:47
A

-) KK-bot. Invisible 120/120s that lurk by the borders of sectors and casting spells at runners who try to cross them. These spells result to runners being lost in neocron limbo, nicknamed by players as Synchros. It is rumoured that some KK-bots have infiltrated NC and DOY and hide in elevators and cellar entrances.
heh then theres the better version the STORM kk bot (127/127), the one that carries the fluffy bat commonly known to as the NERF bat, no one is safe from its relentless armour/buff ignoring attack which will rendor you character useless for at least 1 month.
Then you might recover a little or find a way to cope with the effects to find they come to hit you with it again, biggest sufferers to nerf bat damage are the monks, they seem to be completely defensless and at mercy to it

ArgieD
03-12-04, 14:24
Just remembered the other one. The Noepic-bot.

A nasty 150/150 mob that when hiting you with its energy weapon you simply lose your focus and can't locate / communicate with certain NPCs throughout the world.

Kierz
03-12-04, 20:06
You're missing the worst one of them all, the fps bacteria 0/0. There isn't too much of a threat from these mobs they have no attacking power or health bars, however they're too small to be visable to the human eye so remain a threat which nothing can be done about.

It is known that at any one moment thousands of these mobs are being generated on your screen without you knowing. Key areas they like to reside around seems to be factorys, labs, uplinks, mines, fortresses particually during battles. They also appear to have some intelligence and always fly towards any brilliant lights they see.. fire, shelters, deflectors etc.

plague
03-12-04, 20:37

lmao, yes those r the worst, you encounter them the most after visiting SeaFood restourants in peper park and it also has poison damage over time that will stay in ther earea...

dark_reaper
04-12-04, 05:05
Acolyte of Synchros the ancient mob, first discovered on Neptune. Been stuck with me sence. I got nailed by that thing over 35 times in the past two years.

Omnituens
04-12-04, 06:39
heh then theres the better version the STORM kk bot (127/127), the one that carries the fluffy bat commonly known to as the NERF bat

They were once a problem, but not anymore thanks to OmniWarez...
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/daniel_rogers1/forum/NoNerfstick.jpg
*BAM!*

LTA
04-12-04, 13:12
lol

You needed it back when you were a hyb might have saved them if any any had enough spec'd to use it :p