PDA

View Full Version : patch to finish the last theme week?

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 03:13
i know its slightly off topic as we are on the next theme week now... but are you planning on releasing the patch with the dx7 drone hud that actually works?

we were told it was fixed ages ago... now the theme week is over and i (like many many others) am unable to drone without the age old "stick some blu tac on the monitor" trick that AWP users used to use in CS :p

i got my droner all imped up, got a load of drones... however theres no chance i can do anything other than PvM with no crosshair and the bars missing on my hud.

any info would be good :D

[VP]Orion
02-12-04, 09:07
Run DX9 instead until they fix it then (if you can of coz). Sure, you gotta restart the client once in a while due to memory leak, but FPS is higher and the drone hud really WORKS! ;)

Nidhogg
02-12-04, 14:16
It will be in the next patch, but you already know this. Thread moved.

N

El_MUERkO
02-12-04, 14:21
Whens the next patch?

Jenzzz
02-12-04, 14:31
when its done :p

Nidhogg
02-12-04, 16:24

N
Maybe the next one then. :p

N

[VP]Orion
02-12-04, 16:39
Maybe the next one then. :p

N
Hehe, this was something I never thought I'd live to see, Niddy correcting himself.. :lol:

Sakletare
02-12-04, 16:43
Orion']Hehe, this was something I never thought I'd live to see, Niddy correcting himself.. :lol:
It's usually us smartasses that do that. ;)

Doc Holliday
02-12-04, 16:51
Orion']Hehe, this was something I never thought I'd live to see, Niddy correcting himself.. :lol:

woooo screenie. thats an exploit.

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 20:03

N

we were told it was finished mid way through drone week... and its not in this patch?

yay... more blu tac on the monitor for me then. kinda made theme week a waste of time for alot of people.

oh and since i fucked my gfx card it doesnt run DX9, but i still get up to 100+ fps in dx7 at times.

sanityislost
02-12-04, 20:05
The drone hud has been fixed, they just forgot to put it in the patch notes lol

SiL ..:..

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 20:19
The drone hud has been fixed, they just forgot to put it in the patch notes lol

SiL ..:..

i stearted the thread before the patch, and replied to this before i knew of the patch (guessed it from nids "maybe next time" comment).

as i said in the patch thread, if so good news :D