PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Pay By Cash

gkidd12
02-12-04, 01:18
EVERYONE EMIAL PAY BY CASH SAKING FOR NEOCRON2 OPTIONS

CustomerService@PayByCash.com

They are much better than Shit2Pay.

Aparently they can make a simple arrangement with KK to start the service we just need enough peeps to try.

MkVenner
02-12-04, 01:25
saying what exactly? is there a specific wording? how about a good old pertition (like KK would listen)

gkidd12
02-12-04, 01:28
Email Pay By Cash asking to pay for NeoCron2 through there service. They apparently do this with other online games that have questionable payment methods. They will contact KK and ask for authorization, getting this from the wording on there site. Im waiting on a reply email from them now. They handle payments for Neo1 so it shouldnt be that difficult to set up for Neo2.

MkVenner
02-12-04, 01:33
yeah but will KK accept? worth a try, and kudos for finding that out :p

gkidd12
02-12-04, 01:37
NP, all we can do is try to get another meathod of payment.

C2P has no clue at what there doing, Example they told me that I cant have 2 neocron accounts under the same credit card.

This is my reason for pushing for a new payment method.

GL All.

MkVenner
02-12-04, 01:41
well i have 4 accounts under one credit card, one is a mate who doesnt have any form of payment since KK went to C2P tho. All those years without a problem with worldpay, and C2P fucked it all up in like a second

MkVenner
02-12-04, 01:56
just got a reply

We will be supporting them in the near future but at the time we do not accept payments for that game.

Brenda

Customer Service Department
Internet Payment Solutions, Inc.
"PayByCash.com"

*********** REPLY PARTITION ***********

I was just wondering if i could pay for Neocron 2 through your service?So they will be in the near future O_o news to me, but good news non the less

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 03:35
just got a reply

So they will be in the near future O_o news to me, but good news non the less

if kk give a date and miss it they get flamed.

kk has said multiple times "soon" or "in a couple of weeks" on this issue, and not delivered...

maybe its the usual "if we ignore it they will get bored and move onto a new topic" approach? (communication wise, not action wise... i hope)

Terkantia
02-12-04, 04:22
if kk give a date and miss it they get flamed.

kk has said multiple times "soon" or "in a couple of weeks" on this issue, and not delivered...

maybe its the usual "if we ignore it they will get bored and move onto a new topic" approach? (communication wise, not action wise... i hope)

THey may ignore us sometimes, but there is NO WAY IN HELL they would ignore (forever, that is) a way simple, new revenue stream.

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 04:28
THey may ignore us sometimes, but there is NO WAY IN HELL they would ignore (forever, that is) a way simple, new revenue stream.

how long has there been problems with c2p?

is it still the only payment method?

i rest my case :p

tiikeri
02-12-04, 06:53
how long has there been problems with c2p?

is it still the only payment method?

i rest my case :p

Since the launch.

It is STILL the only way to pay.

RIP C2P.. hope you get bankrupt

gkidd12
02-12-04, 18:59
This email is a reply to an email I sent to PaybyCash this morning;

Hi, GS, it's no bother at all. We are already working with Reakktor on
migrating our capability from handling Neocron I customers to handling
payments for Neocron 2. Reakktor has indicated they're putting a high
priority on completing their updated integration with PayByCash, so we
expect to be able to begin handling payments for Neocron 2 very soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

It is looking like we may have a very good option very soon!!!!

Tratos
02-12-04, 19:04
Great News :)

nobody2004
02-12-04, 19:11
Good to hear that.

KK is really fortunate it's customer base does the marketing/communication for them.

Seven
03-12-04, 02:14
Good to hear that.

KK is really fortunate it's customer base does the marketing/communication for them.

Yeah, why do hear this from a customer on the forum rather than from KK?

Especially something this important to many people. o_O

We're all part of a lab experiment, man it has to be! 8|

naimex
03-12-04, 03:44
We're all part of a lab experiment, man it has to be! 8|

didnīt you read the questions when you signed up ?

it asked you if you wanted to be a rat or a mouse...

Jesterthegreat
03-12-04, 03:46
didnīt you read the questions when you signed up ?

it asked you if you wanted to be a rat or a mouse...

what did you choose?

personally i asked to be a cat...

wombat74
03-12-04, 03:54
what did you choose?

personally i asked to be a cat...

oh... I think you chose the wrong one - since you're such a pussy

(just kidding mate, it was too good a joke to resit :))

Vithar
03-12-04, 03:56
Let's get back on topic, please.

V

wombat74
03-12-04, 03:59
aww, c'mon Vithar, it was a good joke, admit it :)

But seriously, if KK can get a new payment method organised, even as an alternative (as I have had no problems at all with c2p) it can only be good for the players, and ultimately for KK themselves. I always have to laugh at the ironic situation where a company won't take money from it's customers...

BlackDove
03-12-04, 04:53
So does this mean people will actually be able to pay for their accounts?

Terkantia
03-12-04, 05:55
EDIT: possible trolling (me)

whining about not being notified of something that isn't complete, isn't yet in the works and hasn't been sealed.

WhyTF are you bitching and whining about not knowing something that, at this point, has nothing to do with you??!?!!

KK knows this payment thing is a significant issue for us, the exsisting fanbase and they are rolling out the game worldwide with some vigor. That being the case, the issues we deal with will be substantially exaserbated by throwing more ppl at it.

Don't you think someone in KK would say something when the deal with pay2play issealed? When the implemenetation time is at hand? Come on, sometimes it seems like some of ppl are jsut so fukkin miserable they all they can do is bitch about everyhting.

Tis a sad thing i feel, as life is far too fuckin short to bitch and piss and moan all the time . . .

Sorry for the digression, KK will notify us when we need to know, end of story. If they gave us only partial info, ppl wouldn't quit going at them for more info, for a date, blahblahblah. When we need to know, we will know. When the time comes, we will be the first to know. . .

And not a second sooner . . .

Seven
03-12-04, 07:27

whining about not being notified of something that isn't complete, isn't yet in the works and hasn't been sealed.

Hi, GS, it's no bother at all. We are already working with Reakktor on migrating our capability from handling Neocron I customers to handling payments for Neocron 2. Reakktor has indicated they're putting a high priority on completing their updated integration with PayByCash, so we expect to be able to begin handling payments for Neocron 2 very soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

Seems like there is indeed "something in the works" o_O

Dim
03-12-04, 15:43
GIMME PAYBYCASH NOW!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

please...??? :rolleyes:

Spermy
03-12-04, 15:48
PBC is good - but even harder to fix if payment fucks up. Still is a good idea for peeps without cards - so yeah - put me down as a yes.

Terkantia
03-12-04, 15:51
Seems like there is indeed "something in the works" o_O

In the works, sure. I guess I worded my responce incorrectly. Something developed enough that we, the customer base, need to know about? Nope, not yet.

Dim
03-12-04, 15:51
Worked fine for me on NC1, I had one problem with them (account somehow got expired 1 week after me paying for another 6 months) but they fixed that within one day.

LTA
03-12-04, 15:54
RIP C2P.. hope you get bankrupt
Only one company gonna be goin bankrupt at this rate and it aint c2p :p

i just wanna pay by paypal, i trust it the most of these online payment methods or though there wasnt much wrong with worldpay in my experience...

I dunno it sounds like sifting for a cheap option without thinkin about quality, rep etc etc never heard of c2p before this game heh

Vithar
03-12-04, 16:00
Threads merged.

V

Seven
03-12-04, 21:16
In the works, sure. I guess I worded my responce incorrectly. Something developed enough that we, the customer base, need to know about? Nope, not yet.

Really?
Tell that to all the people who can't play since retail or had their accounts expire because of C2P.

Don't know if you noticed, but the "customer base" is dwindling everyday, we need to know "anything" positive at this point, especially when it comes to payment options, which is one of the biggest problems right now and has been from the start.

O_o are you on about anyway??

No1male
03-12-04, 23:08

WhyTF are you bitching and whining about not knowing something that, at this point, has nothing to do with you??!?!!

KK knows this payment thing is a significant issue for us, the exsisting fanbase and they are rolling out the game worldwide with some vigor. That being the case, the issues we deal with will be substantially exaserbated by throwing more ppl at it.

Don't you think someone in KK would say something when the deal with pay2play issealed? When the implemenetation time is at hand? Come on, sometimes it seems like some of ppl are jsut so fukkin miserable they all they can do is bitch about everyhting.

Tis a sad thing i feel, as life is far too fuckin short to bitch and piss and moan all the time . . .

Sorry for the digression, KK will notify us when we need to know, end of story. If they gave us only partial info, ppl wouldn't quit going at them for more info, for a date, blahblahblah. When we need to know, we will know. When the time comes, we will be the first to know. . .

And not a second sooner . . .

can u get into neocron to play?!

paolo escobar
02-01-05, 18:22

Hi, GS, it's no bother at all. We are already working with Reakktor on
migrating our capability from handling Neocron I customers to handling
payments for Neocron 2. Reakktor has indicated they're putting a high
priority on completing their updated integration with PayByCash, so we
expect to be able to begin handling payments for Neocron 2 very soon.

Best regards,

Kevin

It is looking like we may have a very good option very soon!!!!

So with no answers found on my thread asking how i get my accounts back from those idiots at C2P, no replys from tonnes of mails sent to C2P and no replys from the mails i have sent to KK, i thought i would drag this old thread up.

Look at the quote above. Now i ask what happened to this.
KK do you still plan to offer paybycash as a payment option???? An update or even just a little bit of info being released to ur customers might settle some nerves.

I think there alot of ppl who want some straight no bullshit answers. TBH i think most ppl would just like to get past the wall of silence that KK has put up between themselves and us.

Jesterthegreat
02-01-05, 18:27
can u get into neocron to play?!

i love people who do that...

"if you dont share my opinion you have no right to post here... LEAVE"

wonderfull.

this effects me... theres a smaller pop, less allies, less enemies, less tradeskillers, ets... but i fail to se how bitching about it will get it fixed.

if its something KK dont know about, or dont know is serious then pointing it out here is good.

using the forums for "fix fatal" or "get pay by cash" is pointless.

paolo escobar
02-01-05, 18:55
simply put joe i'll try anything now, cos tbh the way things are looking, i got fuck all chance of getting back my 2 main accounts.

Nether c2p nor kk want to do anything.

Jesterthegreat
02-01-05, 19:46
simply put joe i'll try anything now, cos tbh the way things are looking, i got fuck all chance of getting back my 2 main accounts.

Nether c2p nor kk want to do anything.

fair enough...but do you honestly think posting that you still want it will help?

-Demon-
02-01-05, 21:16
fair enough...but do you honestly think posting that you still want it will help?

Are you playing? Yes. Is he ? No. Now whats fair eh...certainly not you posting that.
I think he has every right to try and go for another payment method as the one KK/10tacle have signed up for is shit for want of a better word.

See this quote from another thread...shortly after the posters account expired after being left open since sept..you decide on what you think of that! :

I do know how they came to enlist C2P.

Does anyone else care to know?

I did some research of my own awhile back and discovered something. If you go to the 10tacle website (http://www.10tacle.com) you can read this:

Click2Pay
is the latest product development of Wire Card AG, one of the leading European technology providers regarding the handling of payments and risk management in e-commerce. Click2Pay offers traders and content providers a reliable and simplified settlement of their offers on the Internet. 10tacle studios AG has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Click2Pay GmbH, a subsidiary of the listed InfoGenie Europe AG, and Wire Card AG. Together, the two enterprises are planning on implementing the sophisticated payment solution in the field of subscription administration for online games, specifically MMORPGs.

Now that just sounds like 10tacle entered into an agreement to use Click2Pay, which KK has no decision in the matter. But they left something out of that paragraph... ...something very important that explains this entire situation.

If you do some background checks on the names of who runs and funds 10tacle you discover something interesting. Okay, 10tacle is basically made up of a group of investors and... (drum roll, please)

Click2Pay is one of the 10tacle investors.

Click2Pay funds and owns part of 10tacle.

Even 10tacle has no choice... they are stuck with Click2Pay. Hence, KK is stuck with Click2Pay.

Now what do you think of that?

Jesterthegreat
02-01-05, 21:41
Are you playing? Yes. Is he ? No. Now whats fair eh...certainly not you posting that.
I think he has every right to try and go for another payment method as the one KK/10tacle have signed up for is shit for want of a better word.

See this quote from another thread...shortly after the posters account expired after being left open since sept..you decide on what you think of that! :

Now what do you think of that?

none of that answered my question... infact it enforced it.

KK realise that alot of people cant play. however is someone saying "i cant play" helping?

it sucks that people cant play, you think that doesnt effect me? you think i dont care people cant play? that there are less enemies to kill? that there are less allies to fight alongside? that there are less tradeskillers to help me? of course i care... however that doesnt mean you have to constantly remind them.

either they are trying to sort out another payment method...or we are stuck with C2P. either way i have no power to change this.

:edit: i was saying he has a fair point... not the situation is fair :wtf:

Latent Entropy
02-01-05, 21:55
Am i the only person in the english community who didnt have any problems with Click2Pay ???

Jesterthegreat
02-01-05, 22:02
Am i the only person in the english community who didnt have any problems with Click2Pay ???

i didnt

Tidus_Origin
02-01-05, 22:46
me neither. but the people who fall into the no-C2P-problems category are a very small minority (the current poplulation is.....3, afaik...? :wtf: :confused: :mad: ), if the posts on this forum are anything to go by....

Asurmen Spec Op
03-01-05, 07:11
Can I pay with PBC with a cc?
Im fucking sick of click2fuckyouoveranaly
edit: at jester
I got a resser and a cst that can help ya, and im on wau to much

Terayon
03-01-05, 08:34
Well i didnt have a problem with c2p either. Until i tried to reactivate my account and find out that EVERY payment method they have i cant use. Are the deeals with PBC so unsure that we cant get a clear answer to when pbc will be implemented? I mean i just want to know if it will be done this month, or in three. Are you at kk waiting for the us release of neocron before it is fully put in? If so, please dont becouse if the release of retail nc gets delayed more so does PBC, and then more people are left waiting.

Just out of curiosity how long does it realy take to finalise somthing like this? I know i have no idea whats involved, but anyone have an idea?

paolo escobar
04-01-05, 07:23
KK realise that alot of people cant play. however is someone saying "i cant play" helping?

I understand what ur sayin m8, but is me sending emials to C2P and KK helping??? is me calling C2P helping??? is me contacting my bank helping???
Well having done all 3 (the first 2 i have done so many times that its just not funny, i should be on first name terms with em by now) I can confirm that i have got nowhere via the other methods. I posted here in the hope of getting someone to notice.

Jesterthegreat
04-01-05, 23:49
I understand what ur sayin m8, but is me sending emials to C2P and KK helping??? is me calling C2P helping??? is me contacting my bank helping???
Well having done all 3 (the first 2 i have done so many times that its just not funny, i should be on first name terms with em by now) I can confirm that i have got nowhere via the other methods. I posted here in the hope of getting someone to notice.

probably not... but i never said you cant post here about it... and i never said you couldnt contact them about it.

Dim
06-01-05, 12:51
They kept failing my payments for neocron.. despite the same card working for my brother.. it didn't for me.. meaning my neocron accounts got closed.. after about 5 weeks of extensive mailing I finally got a useful mail from them... telling me to wire transfer the outstanding amount (2 x upgrade).
So I'm all excited about finally getting to play so I send the money.. but as I made the transfer.. I get a feeling I forgot something....... I FORGOT TO ADD A REFERENCE :eek: :mad: :(
So it 'll probably take me another weeks of mailing to sort that out :(.

Thanks you for your attention. :p

PS: the whole point of this post: it's possible to fund your C2P account by wire transfer (just look in the fund menu on c2p), then when you did that.. cancel your accounts and switch to PBC as soon as it comes out..
PS2: I'm assuming it's credit card trouble you're having...

paolo escobar
06-01-05, 20:04

Oh and did i say that i WANT it??? dont think so, i am just exploring various avenues.