PDA

View Full Version : Press Release: 10TACLE closes extensive distribution deal with Atari

Thanatos
01-12-04, 15:26
"Darmstadt, November 29, 2004.
Publisher 10TACLE STUDIOS AG also relies on competent distribution partners for their portfolio outside the German market. With Atari by their side, the group around CEO Michele Pes has now found an attractive partner. The base of their cooperation is an extensive distribution deal concerning the 10TACLE titles "GTR"(PC) and "Neocron2"(PC). Within the cooperation between the two companies, Atari will be responsible for the distribution of the 10TACLE products in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, BeNeLux, Israel and Greece. Both titles are planned to be released in Q1 2005.

Michele Pes, CEO 10TACLE: "We have been looking for a partner for the distribution of our products in the aforementioned European countries that not only has an excellent position in the market, but also possesses the necessary distribution power to optimally place our products on the shelves in stores across Europe. With Atari we have found a partner that is capable of doing so."

naimex
01-12-04, 16:55
why did you close the other thread to make a new one ?

Glok
01-12-04, 17:03
Atari eh? Cool.

Get that North American distrubutor now. :D

Crest
01-12-04, 17:54
They did not want the comunity to announce this , instead, they give it to the rest of the world and then there the O Shit Expression when they realised the English Community did not get to see it .....

MrChumble
01-12-04, 19:55
Reopening a closed thread, Niddy ban him!

PcP'
01-12-04, 20:17
hmmm as my company is the main exclusive distribution company for atari pc products in the uk it seems i'm going to be selling nc2 oO

Mr_Snow
02-12-04, 00:26
hmmm as my company is the main exclusive distribution company for atari pc products in the uk it seems i'm going to be selling nc2 oO

Is that a good or a bad thing for the future of neocron in the UK?

naimex
02-12-04, 02:51

no offense but...

for real?

or just some bullshit you slinging out to appear cool?

Jesterthegreat
02-12-04, 03:26
no offense but...

for real?

or just some bullshit you slinging out to appear cool?

guess?

naimex
02-12-04, 12:10
guess?

my guess says bullshit. to be honest...

but you never do know with people...

PcP'
03-12-04, 22:09
my guess says bullshit. to be honest...

but you never do know with people...

if i was going to bull shit i would say i worked for atari but i work for Advantage Distribution look them up exclusive on all atari PC, PS2 and PSX products for the uk

StrongSad
03-12-04, 22:21
why isnt Atari handleing the US distribution?? I thought they were a US based company? :wtf:

Unless this is a different Atari than I am thinking about....

Philchow
03-12-04, 23:33
why isnt Atari handleing the US distribution?? I thought they were a US based company? :wtf:

Unless this is a different Atari than I am thinking about....

Actually, Atari was bought by Infogrames, a French video games company.

FireWarrior
04-12-04, 02:00
Soo... What about all the other European countries? There are still quite a few of them not mentioned.

40$Poser
04-12-04, 02:37
bah who cares about north america, such a small, meaningless area of the world. Not much money to make there guys ^^.com

naimex
04-12-04, 03:10
if i was going to bull shit i would say i worked for atari but i work for Advantage Distribution look them up exclusive on all atari PC, PS2 and PSX products for the uk

look at the last sentence i wrote..

"but you never do know with people"

You just so often hear about people pretending to be, so in most cases it would have been bullshit, you would be the exception then.

so there was no offense meant. just a common case conclusion.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 03:59
bah who cares about north america, such a small, meaningless area of the world. Not much money to make there guys ^^.com[ edited ]
now... more seriously...

i agree us needs to be sorted... but constantly reminding them prolly wont speed it up

40$Poser
04-12-04, 05:19
how could they not do america first? the world revolves around them! they invented the wheel and the internet and stuff... and kk stole the idea for NC from an american guy!

now... more seriously...

i agree us needs to be sorted... but constantly reminding them prolly wont speed it up

it might not, but I'll still do it anyways because other people can bitch and moan about various things. So why can't I?

Thanks

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 06:17
it might not, but I'll still do it anyways because other people can bitch and moan about various things. So why can't I?

Thanks

didnt say you couldn't, said it would most likely have no effect.

Thanks

40$Poser
04-12-04, 06:44
didnt say you couldn't, said it would most likely have no effect.

Thanks

obviously you don't want me to post about north america and the word release otherwise you wouldn't have replied to the prior comments. Thus entitling you to emphasize i can't make a difference and I can't make a post without some sort of stupid reply coming up after it.

Thanks

ps. Swish

[KoS]Brad
05-12-04, 03:39
Too late to read the entire thread, just wondering when NC2 Box will be out in UK?

Cheers
Luke

PSIASSASIN
05-12-04, 07:47
ok then lets recap, atari went from selling frogger to nc2 making frenchmen and some wacko frome europe thinks the north american market is unimportant when it has the highest percentage of obese videogame playing youths with too much money on thier hands (myself included except fot the money part cause im always broke), [ edited ]

PcP'
05-12-04, 12:39
ok then lets recap, atari went from selling frogger to nc2 making frenchmen and some wacko frome europe thinks the north american market is unimportant when it has the highest percentage of obese videogame playing youths with too much money on thier hands (myself included except fot the money part cause im always broke), [ edited ]

yeah atari went from selling frogger and unreal 2k4 and driver 3 to nc2 hell what do they know about games???

Ka0s^
05-12-04, 17:18
well i think it sounds like a cool thing to happen, i just hope they get the advertising right. ;)

wombat74
06-12-04, 02:22

Just noticed you specified Obese - in that I'll aggree with you. If we're talking highest percentage of videogame playing youths with too much money on their hands, we're talking Korea. Those guys are friggin' crazy about their MMORPGs

Nvidia
06-12-04, 02:42
North America would have been a great move for you KK, if you would have done marketing correctly over here.

Get that U.S. Publisher picked out ASAP, make sure your publisher does a good job, and you'll have a safe, steady influx of cash coming your way in no time.

bubby
06-12-04, 02:45
But remember we only have 300 million in population :( Not enough to stir KK's POT

Jesterthegreat
07-12-04, 00:38
obviously you don't want me to post about north america and the word release otherwise you wouldn't have replied to the prior comments. Thus entitling you to emphasize i can't make a difference and I can't make a post without some sort of stupid reply coming up after it.

Thanks

ps. Swish
*sigh* feel free to post "omg! wh3r3s my b0x3d g4m3!" and see them name a us distibuter instantly then
:rolleyes:

shodanjr_gr
07-12-04, 02:43
Hmm....Atari....uber cool if you ask me. Now, if i see a boxed version of NC2, and i got cash for it, i might just buy it. What happened to Acclaim anyway?

And when is the estimated date of arival for the game in Greece?

PcP'
07-12-04, 20:27
Hmm....Atari....uber cool if you ask me. Now, if i see a boxed version of NC2, and i got cash for it, i might just buy it. What happened to Acclaim anyway?

And when is the estimated date of arival for the game in Greece?

acclaim went belly up thats y they lost juiced to thq aswell

garyu69
07-12-04, 22:30
One thing i hate about these press release is that I can never ever find them anywhere else on the internet no matter where i look. Even going back to the sites thati always used for games press releases and there is nothing :s

Jesterthegreat
07-12-04, 23:18
acclaim international distribute in ger, atari in uk...

acclaim is bust, acclaim int isnt...

at least thats the way i understand it

Gunner_turret
11-12-04, 20:10
Advertisements on neocron2? cool,

Advert on TV:
"Coming Soon 2005," *shows 2 melee tanks fighting* 'Fatal Runtime error' "Coming to stores near you!"

Zaq
19-12-04, 20:34
Oh Wow.

Roughly A year ago we were told that DOY was delayed because you were looking for a publisher? it was supposed to be "Released" at the beginning of September, seriously how hard would it have been to get this game on the shelves in time for Christmas?? Maybe then there would be a higher population than there was on NC1, and you people would be able to afford to hire more Devs to fix all the bugs that have been in the game for years.

PcP'
20-12-04, 20:46
Oh Wow.

Roughly A year ago we were told that DOY was delayed because you were looking for a publisher? it was supposed to be "Released" at the beginning of September, seriously how hard would it have been to get this game on the shelves in time for Christmas?? Maybe then there would be a higher population than there was on NC1, and you people would be able to afford to hire more Devs to fix all the bugs that have been in the game for years.

U think people would look through all the christmas releases of GTA:SA Getaway Black Monday to name but two to pick up a copy of Neocron? NO because christmas isn't a time for "oh look that looks i'll give it a try" buying its a time for "this game has advertised most on tv and looks the dogs i'll buy it" buying. While releasing neocron after christmas i'm not sure i'm allowed to say exact release date is a lot more ideal gives atari chance to lead a more focus'd advertising campaign and are able to put it out at a time where there is no other compotition so people don't have a choice but to buy it.