PDA

View Full Version : NeMa question

dark_reaper
01-12-04, 07:06
That is my questions. The last post was supposed to be a poll, but how forgetfull of me :lol:

capt-o
01-12-04, 08:20
I don't think they intended to stop NEMA production, at least I've seen no posts alluding to this.

The storyline guy got some sort of terrible stomach problem and they've been unable to contact him last i knew.

I'd be more than happy just to have a weekly neocronicle again. NEMA was/is icing on the cake.

dark_reaper
01-12-04, 09:19
Last I read is that he was doing ok. I did knew about the stomach problem. But I heard that he has returned home. The reason I have been asking is that I have been getting e-mails about NeMa about picking it back up. I dont know why, but I would like to work on a project like that.

I currently working on creating a community Magazine for Neocron. If KK allows me I will include N-Bay and other service announcement. Right now I need some template. The magazine I want to create will be more focused on the runners, clans, and then Factions. I already have a e-mail adress set up for the magazine.

commag@blusco.tk If anyone have any magazine templates, graphics, or ideas they would like to add. Send them. I am not doing articles yet. This is something till NeMa returns. But this magazine I would like to focus more on the community. I will put out more information later on. I would like to talk to KK too about this. I still need to come up with a name too.

Iorghe
01-12-04, 12:31
"The return of the NeMa" is planned for Feb 2005

Too bad we don't have that star wars logo anymore:D

naimex
01-12-04, 12:44
"The return of the NeMa" is planned for Feb 2005

Too bad we don't have that star wars logo anymore:D

no christmas edition ??

I´m disappointed.. :(

Tratos
01-12-04, 17:04
Last I read is that he was doing ok. I did knew about the stomach problem. But I heard that he has returned home. The reason I have been asking is that I have been getting e-mails about NeMa about picking it back up. I dont know why, but I would like to work on a project like that.

I currently working on creating a community Magazine for Neocron. If KK allows me I will include N-Bay and other service announcement. Right now I need some template. The magazine I want to create will be more focused on the runners, clans, and then Factions. I already have a e-mail adress set up for the magazine.

commag@blusco.tk If anyone have any magazine templates, graphics, or ideas they would like to add. Send them. I am not doing articles yet. This is something till NeMa returns. But this magazine I would like to focus more on the community. I will put out more information later on. I would like to talk to KK too about this. I still need to come up with a name too.

Perhaps...

if you have your project aswell, run it WITH NeMa and VoTR as the Community/Neutral Propaganda source perhaps 'The TechHaven Times' :p i dunno just so we have even more media type ness, and have it assisted by the forum moderators to sticky it when you release it...

Just a thought :)

Also, please give us a crimbo special Iorghe :D i cant wait for teh NeMas return :)

dark_reaper
01-12-04, 18:22
I still have no name for it. But Nuetral is good. Learn the stories from both sides.

[edit]
Oh btw, is there anyone that is really good with photoshop that can make a Magazine template?