PDA

View Full Version : Status of Epics

D1S
30-11-04, 20:50
Just a question to the fellows at KK and if it has already been answerd then please provide a link and close the thread....

Whats the deal with the bugged epics atm, for example the CA epic, 4 times I have attempted to complete it on my tank and 4 times I could not finish the epic due to coding bugs. As you can imagine this is very frustrating.

Now I know you guys at KK are very busy with the work your doing for the Asian market, but surely fixing such basic in game mechanics such as epics should be sorted out in due haste?

Anyway I know for a fact the CA epic is bugged as I have spoken to a GM regarding this matter, so please get it sorted out or provide me with a free CA PA and Master title. (Always worth asking for even if I already know the answer to that :D )

Jesterthegreat
30-11-04, 20:54
Just a question to the fellows at KK and if it has already been answerd then please provide a link and close the thread....

Whats the deal with the bugged epics atm, for example the CA epic, 4 times I have attempted to complete it on my tank and 4 times I could not finish the epic due to coding bugs. As you can imagine this is very frustrating.

Now I know you guys at KK are very busy with the work your doing for the Asian market, but surely fixing such basic in game mechanics such as epics should be sorted out in due haste?

Anyway I know for a fact the CA epic is bugged as I have spoken to a GM regarding this matter, so please get it sorted out or provide me with a free CA PA and Master title. (Always worth asking for even if I already know the answer to that :D )

sorry... the coders seem to be needed to negotiate a deal...not sure why marketing cant do this without them