PDA

View Full Version : Your account has Experied"

Reple
30-11-04, 15:04
Hello,
When i was trying to log in today it did't work it said "Your account has Experied".
I do got money on my Creditcard and i have't close Neocron.
Anyone know why it dose't work or have got the same problem?

hegemon
30-11-04, 15:14
There are already numerous threads about this. Your problem is not unique. Click2Pay seems to have kicked out half the server populations tonight without telling anyone why.

Bugs Gunny
30-11-04, 15:17
If i were KK i'd get myself a good lawyer and sue click2pay's ass.

(and fire the person who thought of using click2pay in the first place)

Reple
30-11-04, 15:18
So when will they fix this ?

ArgieD
30-11-04, 15:20
..and what did they say when you called / emailed them about your problem?

If you havent contacted them, then do.

If you have and they only "experied" you, then I really don't know what to say.

PS From a serious perspective now...there is a possibility that you have delayed or not credited your credit card past the monthly deadline.

For instance, if you were supposed to pay in a minimum of £5 by the 2nd of November and you did on the 3rd, then your credit card becomes invalid for up to 5 days after you decide to pay in.

In this case if Click2Pay debit your card let's say every 5th of the month and the above senario has happened, then you have to pay them manually as soon as your card is active again.

QuantumDelta
30-11-04, 15:20
If i were KK i'd get myself a good lawyer and sue click2pay's ass.

(and fire the person who thought of using click2pay in the first place)
What he said.

Edit;
Argie, I think most people know how to make their credit cards work.

'cept me, I have a prawnage uber debit card that works with C2P :lol:

Nidhogg
30-11-04, 15:21
Please PM Odin with your details as he is collecting cases like this I believe.

N

COLD
30-11-04, 15:55
Even though my accounts have rolled over and were billed properly through click2pay(on a debit card at that), I am pretty unhappy with how everyone else has been shafted in one way or another. There are probably hundreds of potential victems, eerrr..... players that arent in game because to click2pay's apparent lack of competence in handling a non-gambling related service. o_O

ArgieD
30-11-04, 16:07
click2pay's apparent lack of competence in handling a non-gambling related service. o_O

Well, I am sorry to say so, but playing the game day-in and day-out while waiting for your turn to get your items wiped IS what I'd call gambling indeed... :)

Shame
01-12-04, 12:29
how could something like this happen i would have never expected it
hahahaha

darknessfairy
01-12-04, 13:11
I must say apart from the BIG mess at the beginning of first not accepting switch/solo cards, and then messing up with havin to enter 2 digit issue numbers, when most debit cards in the UK are one digit (except when you are on your 10th or 11th card lolz) and they tried to take money from my account blahblah (liez) they tried to phone me (liez - and they shouldnt need to) and they couldnt take money blahblah (liez i was rich that day)... yeah so apart from that im all ok ... they took my money yesterday i think.

BUT that doesnt excuse the mess they have already caused and the mess that STILL AFTER 3 MONTHS continues.

C2P sucks tbh imo

Spermy
01-12-04, 13:12
Bleh...

Is all I have to say.