PDA

View Full Version : Carriers, what's the point realy?

Bugs Gunny
30-11-04, 13:13
So last night i bought myself a DOY carrier, got the guys all excited about tagging gr's.
So whe have a pilot, gunner and 5 passengers, meaning one seat is free.
We fly from J01 to J02. Everyone crashes. Ok, relog, load up again. J02-I02.
Half the people crash. Relog, everyone gets in. I02-I03. 4 people crash.

This is the exact same bug as in NC1 with the normal troop carrier.

KK, if you know your engine can't handle 5-6 people zoning at the exact same moment, then why even bother making carriers? Is it just another one of those "moneysinks" ?

Quake
01-12-04, 18:54
Well this is one of the bugs they have managed to keep all the way from beta.
If you're lucky and dont get stuck in synch, you might not have to relog to find out that you get stuck in synch again. Oh and even if you are able to log back in make sure your right mouse button works and you're soullight / cash isnt 0 cause then you have to relog again.

flawl3ss
01-12-04, 19:11
FIX: Leave the game and buy something with quality, or stay with neocron and its bugs. :p

Dan Szeen
02-12-04, 17:05
hmm... that's a bit of a downer. Just been levelling a char up to use that VHC... may have to re-consider now.

When you sync back in, does the carrier drop down and hit the ground... and if so, does it take a heap of damage?

Cheers,

Dan

Spermy
02-12-04, 17:09
FIX: Leave the game and buy something with quality, or stay with neocron and its bugs. :p

Played a lot - NC has the same amount of bugs as plenty of others. :p

Anyhow - Bombers rock - But yeah - I have had that problem of falling outta the damn thing at sporadic intervals, especially during synch...
+

Jaffo
02-12-04, 17:13
u wait till ur gunner falls out of the bomber in the middle of the war and ur overloaded with bombs

peple should have more mercy u know

Spermy
02-12-04, 17:14
Been there - bought the t-shirt and free head ventilation :lol: