PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back the NeMag!!

dark_reaper
30-11-04, 09:08
Please bring back the NeMag. Dont let the VotR be alone. If you need help let some of us runners help out. Give us the Adobe template and we will work from there. Please bring back the NeMag. (runs off and cries.)

MaGn0lia
30-11-04, 09:14
If you provide me with text and screenies/images I can whip them up in freehand or indesign, and it will be our own pwn magazine with whores and blackjack!

Houston
30-11-04, 10:01
[Edited]

Xeno LARD
30-11-04, 13:35
Whores you say? I'm in!

Tidus_Origin
30-11-04, 13:43
Whores you say? I'm in!

lmao :lol:

But it'd be good to get the NeMa back, though. :D

MaGn0lia
30-11-04, 13:56
We'll start our own magazine with blackjack and hookers, infact, forget the magazine and blackjack!

Xeno LARD
30-11-04, 14:12
We'll start our own magazine with blackjack and hookers, infact, forget the magazine and blackjack!
Whores you say? I'm in!

MaGn0lia
30-11-04, 14:37
Whores you say? I'm in!

Yes, whores with generous crothes, what ever that means.

dark_reaper
30-11-04, 19:28
Wow! I think I should make a poll.

Heavyporker
30-11-04, 20:50
IF... and this is a must, if you bring back the NeMa, bring back the N-Bay too, that was just insanely useful.

Jesterthegreat
30-11-04, 20:55
Whores you say? I'm in!

you wish

:p

Maloch Octavia
30-11-04, 21:03
Aah, the good old days.. The NeMa, when it was being written, to begin with, was mostly fantasy writing *Bows* apart from the main topics. We did have a good knack of tying in various in-game bugs to actual stories, to make them seem credible. I still remember the article I wrote that explained how GenRep privileges had been removed from some citizens, to explain a bug where people couldn't respawn after death. :P

I would love to write again for NeMa, but the problem I experienced, was lack of submissals from the Community. Would love to see a seriously expanded version, but it takes so, so, so much work. It really consumed a huge amount of time for good ol' Iorghe. Lovely bloke.

So I think if it were to happen again, it'd have to be a Community effort. Why doesn't someone contant Iorghe and see if he can send you the templates used for the design of the magazine?? I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Anyway, good luck with you guys if you want to try and get it started again. Remember, it doesn't need to be an official effort, as long as whomever takes up the gauntlet, makes a brave job of it.

:D

Heavyporker
30-11-04, 21:11
I don't have the pdf making shit, but....

winter break coming up. perhaps I'll be able to sit down and churn out some nice articles.

now that I'm a senior that has picked a major and scholarship money just about to run out, I'm not exactly flush with spare time :(

Hell-demon
30-11-04, 22:59
ooohhh our own magazine......

The Daily Pimp...I can see it now :p

dark_reaper
01-12-04, 00:04
I will send him a tell, I have Photoshop CS.

dark_reaper
01-12-04, 00:14
Ok, I have sent Iorghe a tell. I hope he will give us the templates. If i do this. I will add the Following

All the NeMa basics
N-Bay
Around town
Around the World
Dome of York.
Clan Ads
Faction Ads
Player Ads

and people keep throwing em to me please. I will also try to get a e-mail account set up.

MaGn0lia
01-12-04, 15:58
Ok, I have sent Iorghe a tell. I hope he will give us the templates. If i do this. I will add the Following

All the NeMa basics
N-Bay
Around town
Around the World
Dome of York.
Clan Ads
Faction Ads
Player Ads

and people keep throwing em to me please. I will also try to get a e-mail account set up.
And you do all this from a cardboardbox under a bridge, how industrious.