PDA

View Full Version : [Thread Merged]Account Reactivation Problems

r0ti0n
30-11-04, 02:43
i cant reactivate my account when it says it has expired, im getting really ticked off

i expect to be able to reactivate my account when it expires i have the money, i have my card so whats the problem with the website?

BeaNo
30-11-04, 02:44
It's a sign from above.

Sigma
30-11-04, 03:02
It's a sign from above.

Indeed.

WebShock
30-11-04, 04:25
For whatever reason my account expired. When I try to go to c2p to reactivate it tells me that my account is locked o_O

What do I need to do to reactivate my nc2?

eprodigy
30-11-04, 05:16
sorry i cant help but am in a similar situation, my account was cancelled for no reason just all of sudden, and theres no way to reactivate that I can find !!

WebShock
30-11-04, 05:46
anyone out there find a solution to this problem?

why do i have to sit by my phone to recieve a call from c2p? thats absurd. charge me the 20 bucks and be done with it. what a royal pain in the ass this new system is.

its cool that you have security, but overdoing it is more annoyin that no security at all.

wombat74
30-11-04, 05:58
If you have a look at quite a few of the posts that are already in today's forum, you'll see that a lot of people are having the same problem. Read what was suggested in them and see if that helps you.

eprodigy
30-11-04, 06:29
Forgetting for a moment my account was mysteriously canceled for no reason, I decided to just try and reactivate it. Well theres no way to reactivate ??

The link "Payment Status/ Reactivate Account" is one link and just shows the accoutns status ("Cancelled" for me unfortunetly).

Grrr.. Is there supposed to be a way or is it hiding somehwer else ? What if I cancelled purposely and wanted to return ?

Tyr
30-11-04, 11:24
Threads merged.

garyu69
30-11-04, 11:30
I've got the same problem. My account stopped working as of last night, but when i check my status its supposedly expired 17th Nov O_o
So when i go to re-activate the link doesn't do anything :(

I'd rather do it through the NC website than through the C2P site if possible. If its happened to so many people on this day something must be suspect.....

*looks around*

I want my NC!!
:(

eprodigy
01-12-04, 01:57
Exact same problem as you guys here - either they read one of our emails ( i sent at least a couple to KK ) or saw a post but look whats been added to the reactivate page in the launcher:

"To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)"

Color Me Plaid
01-12-04, 03:13
Contacted c2p......no word yet. Anyone getting luck with it? Supposedly, c2p had my account sorted out, and they said to contact Reakktor and tell 'em I'm ready to be billed...did that, and I was told to...contact c2p to reactivate my account...? What the shit?

NOT WINNAR

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 03:19
Threads merged.

ood to see your ontop of it... any chance of a GM (or more likely KK, cant see the GM's knowing the answer to this) reply?

maybe poke someone til they look at this?

personally im not directly affected... but less players = less money and less population :p

eprodigy
01-12-04, 04:14
first of all i find annoying, KK will absoltely not send any reply to any question regarding billing other then " contact click2pay ".

called c2p - i just said, i was never charged, my account was disabled, and then it told me failed payment (not on my end the debit card is fine !) so they said they would have it tried again and the account reactivated. just got off the phone 10 min ago so its still cancelled but im crossing my fingers it works tommorow.....

still BS though. "the struggle" to give KK your money is not a good thing for sure.

SovKhan
01-12-04, 04:30
This just might be the thing that pushes me over the edge with playing Neocron.

As a company you do not tell customers sorry we don’t help you go settle your problems with a company that we choose for you to pay through. That is fucking unacceptable.

No1male
01-12-04, 20:30
ive spent nearly £6 on phone calls to C2P (i swear theres only 1 guy working there) and still no joy :mad:

KK do u want our money or what?????

hudsonbeck
01-12-04, 20:42
Same issue here... I am finding it hard to dig up the energy to resolve this issue this time...
*wonders why*

and this is 3 accts!

Hudson

*Dazz*
01-12-04, 23:39
I've made the call to C2P, they said it'll go to someone higher, and get sorted.....still waiting.....