View Full Version : Is Tsunami FSM et al broken??!?!!

Terkantia
29-11-04, 19:34
OK, so I busted my hinny to get the fac sym needed to access the Tsunami FSM, and I only see a few items for sale. Clan keys, TL90 datacubes and a few build parts.

WhereTF is the rest of the stuff????

:mad:

MkVenner
29-11-04, 20:02
welcome to the world of the shitty item distribution. Which in fact is false advertising due to the fact that the items aren't really distributed...Tsunami, Mercs, CA, Protopharm and others have practically nothing, while a few factions get a load

Dribble Joy
29-11-04, 20:05
welcome to the world of the shitty item distribution. Which in fact is false advertising due to the fact that the items aren't really distributed...Tsunami, Mercs, CA, Protopharm and others have practically nothing, while a few factions get a load
Compounded by the fact that they also make no sense being in the FSMs that they are. Black dragon selling not only PEPA, but Camo PEPA?

BradSTL
29-11-04, 20:13
Welcome to the red-headed stepchildren. There's nothing in the faction high-security database, either.

I don't think this is a bug per se, for all that I reported it as one. I think that the items we're supposed to get as our faction advantage aren't necessarily implemented yet. Cold comfort, though.

Terkantia
29-11-04, 20:50
Welcome to the red-headed stepchildren. There's nothing in the faction high-security database, either.

I don't think this is a bug per se, for all that I reported it as one. I think that the items we're supposed to get as our faction advantage aren't necessarily implemented yet. Cold comfort, though.

Thats jsut CRAP!

First I chose to be a droner, and now I get hit with this!!?!?!?

ROTFL!!!!

Yes, red-headed stepchild

Carinth
29-11-04, 23:10
I <3 Tsunami, really I do.

1)Nothing unique at FSM (except for ts liscense which is sometimes needed to build stuff)
2)The broken Hacknet DB would offer Drones and some Droner stuff if it worked(i think imps?)
3)Our HQ is just a copy of the old one we had in pepper park, with some extra tables/chairs.
4)Our Epic doesn't require an player kill... but instead every single mission will have you go back to Neocron at some point. I'm not kidding, every mission involves a trip to our "secret" hq in pepper park3 or to a npc in industrial/oz. It's fun dodging pro city at every step along the way for the epic, really it is.
5)And speaking of our Epic, the prize is the Tsunami Rifle.. It's an alright weapon I suppose, but at best it's only slightly better then the Pain Easer. The only benefit really is that you can't drop it.

Despite all of that, there really is one good reason to be Tsunami... Crahn's will pay you so they can kill you for their epic ; D

MkVenner
29-11-04, 23:27
I think Tsunami are the only people that got a worse deal than us lol, at least people buy camo PA :p

Mr Kot
29-11-04, 23:34
The broken Hacknet DB would offer Drones and some Droner stuff if it worked(i think imps?)

Ahhh, is that where the mysterious experimental mindcontrol 3 lurks? My tank has 90 biotech symp and is always getting asked for that. I assumed its absence from the BT FSM list was a bug and i reported it as such.

Our Epic doesn't require an player kill... but instead every single mission will have you go back to Neocron at some point. I'm not kidding, every mission involves a trip to our "secret" hq in pepper park3 or to a npc in industrial/oz. It's fun dodging pro city at every step along the way for the epic, really it is.

LE, anyone? Sounds like an ideal reason to roll a noob TS char a week. :)