PDA

View Full Version : Lom Prices

Kierz
29-11-04, 12:34
I just spent 5 minutes getting the money I needed to lom 84 implant to hack, but it will take a few hours to do this... am I the only one who see's a problem with this?

Remove the si and raise the price!! I honestly don't mind 10k per lom, 2k doesn't hurt enough.

[VP]Orion
29-11-04, 12:52
I just spent 5 minutes getting the money I needed to lom 84 implant to hack, but it will take a few hours to do this... am I the only one who see's a problem with this?

Remove the si and raise the price!! I honestly don't mind 10k per lom, 2k doesn't hurt enough.

That would just make the ones with cash change back and forth immediately how they want. I can easily make million upon million if I want to, just that its not really used for anything but vehicles (that I dont use) or furnishing apps (still no unfurnished DoY apps except clan).

In the same process, 10k per LOM would hurt the poor ones rather badly.

There just aint any "perfect" solution to how LOMs should work. I think its good enough now. Or lower the time a little bit but not to much since we dont want it to be to easy to change.

BlackDove
29-11-04, 12:59
Loms cost 1350 in the wastes instead of 2092 in the Cities/OP's.

Sucker.

:p

Koth
29-11-04, 13:08
he's so right - between the outposts the city econimies are shit :P i buy hardly anything from anywhere except ops/FSM's

[VP]Orion
29-11-04, 13:56
Loms cost 1350 in the wastes instead of 2092 in the Cities/OP's.

Sucker.

:p

And 953 or something similar if your clan owns the OP....

Xeno LARD
29-11-04, 14:26
Orion']And 953 or something similar if your clan owns the OP....

With my barter, that'll be about... umm

619!

[VP]Orion
29-11-04, 14:32
Even further proving my point that increasing to price abit wont affect people with cash even the least. But it will affect the lowlvls ALOT. Keep the as they are. Or lower the time a little.

Xeno LARD
29-11-04, 14:34
[OT: w00 501 posts!]

Take out/decrease the fucking time it takes to LOM. I don't pay to stand about clicking twice every 5 minutes.

Kierz
30-11-04, 07:56
Hey I'm happy to admit I'm new to nc..

[OT: w00 501 posts!]

Take out/decrease the fucking time it takes to LOM. I don't pay to stand about clicking twice every 5 minutes.
I'm seriously having doubts about why I'm giving KK my cash for this waste of time... doubt I'm gonna extend

Frotto
30-11-04, 17:28
of if they wont do that... then atleast remove the synap restriction on them that way you can take them as fast as you want, but you'll have 100% synap when you are done, and you just cant run straight out and kill people, you gotta wait.

plague
30-11-04, 17:44
eh nothing gonna change unfortunatly, it's been said many times make loms stack that way u can take all u want but then just wait a few hours :D