PDA

View Full Version : Mass german leavage.....

Tratos
29-11-04, 01:22
What the hell is going on in the german camp? theres 30 leaving threads in the first 2 pages of there forums, latly this is all ive seen over there, piles and pile or leaving threads O_o

did something major happen on the german servers or somthing?

SorkZmok
29-11-04, 01:49
Think its mostly one big clan thats leaving and every member is now posting a thread about him leaving.

As if anyone cares. :)

-Demon-
29-11-04, 01:57
I bet KKs bank balance cares..My accounts will be joining them soon.

wombat74
29-11-04, 01:57
Maybe they're all Ze Germanz who were chatting away on Terra last night (and who got quite upset when I pointed out there two other German servers already...)

naimex
29-11-04, 03:54
well, if they are leaving, good luck to them..

if they arent leaving, then stop making leaving threads.. it will just make you look that much more like a sucker.

My guess is that itīs a group of people, who have decided on demonstrating against reaKKtor, by cancelling their accounts, however, writing a thread about them leaving isnt 100 % = to them actually leaving, hence the first couple of lines of text i wrote.

anyways it sucks they are leaving.

Quake
29-11-04, 05:20
Well KK should care about it. I could care less but it's time KK starts worrying.

NONpk
29-11-04, 06:12
the most of them are going to join world of warcraft.

and after 2 months, they will come back to nc :p :D

Xadhoom
29-11-04, 09:51
Think its mostly one big clan thats leaving and every member is now posting a thread about him leaving.

wrong.

Maui
29-11-04, 10:00
the most of them are going to join world of warcraft.

and after 2 months, they will come back to nc :p :D
germans joining an carebear game ? has zie world come to an end ? O_O

Koth
29-11-04, 11:06
WoW - people should do what im doing and play WoW and NC at the same time - sorted

BeaNo
29-11-04, 11:14
[ edited ]

Koth
29-11-04, 11:44
thats up to you :P im not quitting NC til i think it sucks completely ... it does suck, just not enough for me to quit. I still have fun killing people

Torg
29-11-04, 13:02
i'm watching this for more than two years. people come and go. but, yes, there's some "wave of dissappointment" going on in the homelands of KK. looks like bDoY started too many expectations and didnt meet them.

but. what's the problem? there will be no online game ever to beat *RL and your dreams* in all respects.

BlackDove
29-11-04, 13:04
[ edited ]

aKe`cj
29-11-04, 13:29
A lot of the people who are leaving & announcing it to the public have been playing NC for a long, long time .. and its not that much of a surprise. Having played NC for 2,5 years it is just normal, that you dont feel the same excitement that you felt during the first few month. Personally, I myself only played one other game continuesly for such a long time (ya dont wanna know which one :rolleyes: ).

Expectations for Doy were high and even more so, since it was announced as NC-2. It failed to meet the expectations of those who were slowly bored by nc1, as it didnt bring the new core-features everyone was expecting to spice up the game. There is too little new stuff arround...meaning new, not just receycled mobs & areas everyone knows inside-out.

It is a good thing to move on, when you're done with a game, rather than stick arround and get all mad & disappointed. The leaving-threads just show, that although they're fed up with the game & the way its run.. they were highly affected by it and leaving itself isnt too easy ... if it was you'd press cancel, leave and shut it up.

On the other hand, there are quite a few new players on mars, mainly attracted by the PC-GAMES trial version and ... after the initial struggle and "brain-buffer overflow", all they do is go "weeeeeee...." :D

..so I guess NC is simple not a game everyone can play forever ... compare it to HL2. Haven't heard anyone say HL2 was crap so far... though its dense entertainment for approx. 10h-20h (depends on how big you suck @fps games :p) ... but say, how many hours of entertainment and fun did nc/nc2 provide to you so far? No game lasts forever... not even MMORPGS. Some leave, some join...
...and although I'd prefer the old guys to stay & enjoy the game ..and its a shame KK hasnt managed to get the bits together during the last 2 years and still arent pushing NC anywhere near to its potential .. however, these leaving-threads are not much of a stressful/alarming signal... they just underline a process of change, parts of the german community are affected of.

Velvet
29-11-04, 16:51
germans joining an carebear game ? has zie world come to an end ? O_O
No :p
Read posts about PK`ers in said game. Lvl. sixty char killing noobs and has the all to well known reasons. :rolleyes: