PDA

View Full Version : TG Canyon Apartments

Killfly
28-11-04, 13:18
Howdy-Ho :)

Bought a standard unfurnished TG canyon apartment today... It was meant to be furnished, but the guy buying it for me bought the wrong one :( Anyway, that's beside the point... Now that I have this apartment I don't want, I can't even find it :( I know keys are somewhat bugged at the moment, but...

The location on the key says 'x5' (I also have an 'x3')... I tried all 6 lift entrances I found with the password of '-' (which is all that appears on the key atm), but none of the apartments will let me in :( Am I looking in the wrong place? Are there more than the 2 sets of apartments? Or are TG canyon appys just 'borked' atm?

Take pity and help a (now-) broke runner :rolleyes:

sultana
28-11-04, 14:01
x5 (in nc1 at least) was the middle of the set of apartments on the top floor, closest to the wastelands entrance to the canyon. If it doesn't work then I'd say its bugged, say another person bought and aparatment in x5 after the patch, meaning two apartments in the same block with "-" as a pass, which could maybe be a reason why your not being allowed in.

superfresh
28-11-04, 14:29
Made the mistake of buying an apt in DoY.

Thing is, you can't reset the pw (bug), and I think using "-" takes you to the first apt that did not have its pw reset on that lift. So while you may have the correct lift, you're probably going into someone else's apt.

Killfly
28-11-04, 23:49
Thx guys - I figured it was somethig like that :( You know, I actually had a dream last night that I found a third set of lifts :lol: Sad or what?! :rolleyes:

Shadowbreed
29-11-04, 01:21
x5 is lift entrance 5 so nope no third set :)

Just the password bug

jernau
29-11-04, 20:34
I'm sure one of the patches (years ago) addressed this and made it send you to your own apt if there were >1 in the same lift with the same password.

Another NC1 (or beta) bug returned? 8|

StryfeX
29-11-04, 21:09
I'm sure one of the patches (years ago) addressed this and made it send you to your own apt if there were >1 in the same lift with the same password.

Another NC1 (or beta) bug returned? 8|Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess it has returned. :(

--Stryfe

Killfly
30-11-04, 01:08
Yah, it's definitely not working - my lil' n00b APU spent ages running around the canyon on fire trying every password/entrance combination possible (and, I think, some impossible ones too...) and had no luck... So - currently, I have 2 unusable apartments :rolleyes:

KK - FIX IT! :mad:

wombat74
30-11-04, 01:14
Had a similar-ish experience in TH last night with an apartment. Just bought it, had the usual "-" password and tried to bring someone up to my place to show them my etchings. I could get to my apartment, go in, wanter around, but my colleague couldn't. He was warped to another apartment, even though we used the same password from the same elevator access. Gave him the key, he could get in, I couldn't get to the right foyer. Most annoying.