PDA

View Full Version : [CbT]this is really really beggining to be pointless...

Xylaz
27-11-04, 14:18
I really dont understand people's behaviour.

UPS if u like to kill allies so much why dont you move to anticity? I cant see any sense in this. Is it easier or something? What is it your goal?
Surely, its easier to team with people than kill them and take their belts. Its easier to wait at p1 gr untill some allie gr in and then kill him. But what u want to achieve?

There's SL issue fo course, but nobody seem to care about it anymore.

As far as i can see it now, you only manage to force clans to change to antidoy to avoid SL loss. Yeah, that's a great achievement indeed. What now you'll start killing allies untill everyone move to DoY except you?

I would switch to doy as well, bo i'm afraid its exactly the same out there.

Problem is - i dont really see any ways to solve this.

Sure, we can change this game into "kill-everything-that-moves game", no problem with it, but... it wont be neocron anymore.

Bugs Gunny
27-11-04, 14:24
Sollution:

Talking to clanleaders, trying to get a real alliance working against doy.
Problem is bored players.

Xylaz
27-11-04, 14:36
well, i'm just tired

i've been through such situation literally thousands of times. I can foresee perfectly how this will end. Yes, i can talk with clanleaders.
But the fact is, i will not trust them anymore.
I'm pretty sure it will happen again as i'm pretty sure their clanleader will ignore this.

Because its a such a small issue - few additional hostiles wont make any difference to such a big clan. It wont make any difference for me as well, i got used to fight with the whole server. SL issue wont bother us too much too, we learned how to deal with it. Basically everything is all right, except that this fight is completely pointless and leads to nothing.
If i know i'm about to log and will have to kill basically every one i see, regardless of he's enemy or not, than i prefer not to log at all. What's the point in this?

oh well, maybe its just me...

Jesterthegreat
27-11-04, 14:39
solution: you move to anti city?

solution: reroll an keep LE in?

and no i dont speak for ups, im not in ups

Alienfreak
27-11-04, 14:50
Good day citizens,

unfortunatly there are many firefights in the City of Neocron between uPs troops and other clans recently. We would like to apologize for that.

But we would never attack one of Reezas Clans without being forced to.
Some clans, especially P.A.I.N., SS and TITANs did recently attack out members and/or supported runners attacking our fellow members. We warned them, but they dont want to let off, so we strike back.

P.A.I.N. has now been seen supporting and rezzing (even after the runners died multiple times) runners of other factions attacking us many times. They also attacked our members with Epic characters of their clanmembers. We are not willing to let them continue demoralise chiefly. P.A.I.N. has also attacked 2 of our OPs.

SS has been reported trying to join FF, one of the most wanted terrorist organisations in the world. One of their members was also attacking our members and didnt let off after multiple warnings.

TITANs have, again, killed some of our members. This was not the first time and we believe it wont be the last time.

We have always been fighting for the freedom of Neocron and its citizens, and we will continue.

MrChumble
27-11-04, 15:17
solution: you move to anti city?

solution: reroll an keep LE in?

and no i dont speak for ups, im not in ups
That's not a solution. All of pro-city should go anti-city or keep in LE because a few idiots go around ganking allies? That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've heard here for a while.

Mindgibber
27-11-04, 15:19
PAIN and UpS is killing allies, without any 'good' reason

Forked
27-11-04, 15:32
I have to agree, this allied killing seems pointless, and I see no point in actually staying pro-city anymore. Since I started in NC2 I've been attacked more by pro-city than enemy factions.

Trouble is, clan leaders can't keep a tight leash on their members, and until they do, this will continue forever. I kinda thought this would be the outcome when the cityzones went anarchy. The only solution I see is if KK implemented a penalty that actually stops people from killing allies. The soullight loss is no longer the penalty it was.

Rerolling to an LE character is no point for me, cause I like being part of a community, a clan, as the alternative is to run around all alone.

I can only hope things improve, but I doubt it will happen.

[VP]Orion
27-11-04, 15:37
Alienfreak, I must give you credit for responding to the bitching in a somewhat roleplaying manner.

"one of the most wanted terrorist organisations in the world". Hey! We are just doing our best to liberate the world from Reeza's dictatorship! We want people to be free and not go around with the fear of being killed by a copbot because they didnt like their hairstyle or something. People unite and lets all help to end Reeza's reign of terror!

Xylaz
27-11-04, 15:44
Good day citizens,

unfortunatly there are many firefights in the City of Neocron between uPs troops and other clans recently. We would like to apologize for that.

But we would never attack one of Reezas Clans without being forced to.
Some clans, especially P.A.I.N., SS and TITANs did recently attack out members and/or supported runners attacking our fellow members. We warned them, but they dont want to let off, so we strike back.

P.A.I.N. has now been seen supporting and rezzing (even after the runners died multiple times) runners of other factions attacking us many times. They also attacked our members with Epic characters of their clanmembers. We are not willing to let them continue demoralise chiefly. P.A.I.N. has also attacked 2 of our OPs.

SS has been reported trying to join FF, one of the most wanted terrorist organisations in the world. One of their members was also attacking our members and didnt let off after multiple warnings.

TITANs have, again, killed some of our members. This was not the first time and we believe it wont be the last time.

We have always been fighting for the freedom of Neocron and its citizens, and we will continue.

well sir, i've informed UPS clan leaders about today's "accident" and waiting for the clan statement about it. Yet for the time beeing, UPS runners who are considered hostile to PRO city people will be killed on sight. Only certain runners, not a clan though, as i'm waiting for the clan leader statement.

Besides, i reckon that statement as a lie, today i've caught your clanmembers helping anti city (Crahn) people. Today i've been invited to a "friendly" team and killed in the back without any reason. I cant see it as "fighting for the freedom of Neocron and its citizens" but rather like helping anticity forces to weaken neocron strength by striking and taking everyone by surprise, then, by using a LIE tactic to spread misinformation.

That's not a solution. All of pro-city should go anti-city or keep in LE because a few idiots go around ganking allies? That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've heard here for a while.

[ edited ]

LiL T
27-11-04, 16:40
Best thing to do is let them kill ya fuck em let them take a SL hit get enough of them yellow SL then rally your clan and gank them problem solved. Gaurd the aggies when they try to lvl there SL back up Gank them again they come out of a GR gank them again and again. Yeah allies pking allies is lame it sucks but its tough shit noone is gonna help you the pkers can't get baned for it

Doc Holliday
27-11-04, 17:38
its aint just ups who kill allieds. i had an issue yesterday with another ca clan ( non mentioned in this thread ) clan mate goes afk comes back getting attacked by a ca runner in this clan. he scarpers at 200 hp and the guy chases him and kills him. then he gr'ed back to plaza to find out wtf happened. he gets killed again. so he told me. i found the runner in question. i wiped him accross his appy lift door ( he had red sl ). he came for his belt. he got it again.

then he tries to send friends of his after me and my clan after he started the whole thing. is it me or do they feed the ca guys some real strong drugs before they go fighting. :)

as for the other clans mentioned i havent had any problems but theres alot of talk goin around.

Spermy
27-11-04, 17:40
Allied killing regardless of who started it - is FUCKING LAME.

A problem the angels are also facing - everyone wants to point fingers at each other - but usually it's down to one runner from one clan acting like a tit piece.

Glad someone from UPS took responsibility. But the thinking is flawed you may have been fighting Clan A or whtever - but Pain has every right to rezz them after all - they are part of the same city - just because you are fighting with in the alliance doesn't mean everyone should take your side - you can't have the cake and eat it.

It seems UPS hasn't many friends - maybe the problem lies with UPS - and not the other clans then eh?

Carinth
27-11-04, 18:02
It's not fair to blaim the people, especialy the clan leaders.

The biggest reason for ally killing is simply because of how bored people are. As a clan leader you're hanging yourself if you can't provide your clan with pvp. If they're busy out fighting for ops or fighting in pepper park against doy or taking the fight over to doy (and vice versa), the allied killing will drop by a lot. But if they're not getting any of that kind of action, would you as a leader be able to keep your clan together if you constantly told them not to fight when they get a chance too?

Another big reason is the multichar syndrome, everyone has alts in enemy factions yet plays as if they're all one person. Kill one of their chars that's hostile to you and they log on with an ally to kill you or at least curse you out. "WTF man, I'm DOY! Why did you attack me?!"

Cliffraiser
27-11-04, 18:04
SS has been reported trying to join FF, one of the most wanted terrorist organisations in the world.

that just made me giggle :D

cheers mate

Nvidia
27-11-04, 18:35
Xylaz... if you ever go Anti-City, let me know. You had an excellent melee tank in NC1 in my opinion (Even though it seemed like you were re-leveling a tank here in NC2), and we'd love to have you over here in DarK. We have a very strong voice comms unit which helps greatly with our fighting capabilities. You DS guys go way back with us in NC1... All the fun fights at MB. :D

I too, am trying my hardest to get any pro-city characters I have left out of NC. It seems that wherever I go, people think it's fun to shoot the 29/39 Melee PE. Am I too sexy for you assholes or something??? I was hoping I could keep one pro-city character under wraps and use him to fight the anti-city people I hate (:D) but after yesterday, I've given up on that.

Jesterthegreat
27-11-04, 18:43

he says they should change faction... i just wanted him to see what it felt like to be told to leave neocron and go to doy when he doesnt want to. i dont seriously expect him to do it.

and yeah im dumb... an ICT installation and support / network / portable appliance technician holding down a 9-5 job unlike some of the community... i sure am dumb!

:rolleyes:

Spoon
27-11-04, 18:54
I too, am trying my hardest to get any pro-city characters I have left out of NC. It seems that wherever I go, people think it's fun to shoot the 29/39 Melee PE.

That was you?.... 8| ...mmmmm, sorry.....

Am I too sexy for you assholes or something???

Apparently..... :cool: sex...

I was hoping I could keep one pro-city character under wraps and use him to fight the anti-city people I hate (:D) but after yesterday, I've given up on that.

It's pretty obvious when you sex everyone you come across.....

Brammers
27-11-04, 19:06
I can think of many times an allied clan has gone ganking or stealing ops in Neocron 1. Then you get the bitching on here either by the people who get killed or even posts from the clan leader going "Why does everyone hate us..."

What happens, is the offending clan moves on, or the whole server gangs up and gives them a hard time. Had a great day once causing chaos on the whole map with several clans getting their own back.

eprodigy
27-11-04, 19:26
This is really the biggest issue in NC2 right now for me. The two largest clans (member wise) in the game right now UPS and PAIN both don't seem to care about their allies whatsoever.

That's the reason SS is going to FF ! Because cityadmin is taken over by criminals and being respectable players there not going to kill allies either way.

$tormbringer
27-11-04, 20:25
people think it's fun to shoot the 29/39 Melee PE.

Some of it also probably comes from people like me who don't bother with ranks before they shoot. But it's not my fault they took their LE out too early. ;)

self own tbh...

to the ally pking things...

its not our fault if other clans attack us or support ppl that r attacking us... to put it simple... we dont like to get attacked... we shoot back and not just once...

The two largest clans (member wise) in the game right now UPS and PAIN both don't seem to care about their allies whatsoever.

uhm yes... member wise maybe but not player wise... atm ups' payerbase consists of like 10 ppl... not all online at the same time... so we just seem to be so big ;)

XaNToR
27-11-04, 21:08
It seems UPS hasn't many friends - maybe the problem lies with UPS - and not the other clans then eh?

Heh ups is a fusion between uts and pro ... both clans have never had many "friends" :)

well as storm said... we re just defending ourselves, we wont accept anyone insulting us, killing our members etc... and if the various clans support these specific people... it just normal that we fight back

Jesterthegreat
27-11-04, 21:11
well as storm said... we re just defending ourselves, we wont accept anyone insulting us, killing our members etc... and if the various clans support these specific people... it just normal that we fight back

sounds acceptable to me, thats how i have always played. dont be tied down to the f6 window... if someone deserves a killing they deserve to be killed. plain and simple.

SypH
27-11-04, 21:14
Actually I was rezzing a City Merc monk who had been helping us attack another City Merc monk who had been attack PAIN and UPS members outside CA HQ. 2 of your idiotic members couldnt read names and decided that one CM monk was as good as the other so decided to attack an unbuffed monk (me;)) while he was rezzing. That and the fact that you lot have started alot more incidents, and judging by your leaders response to our clan, it is with his blessing. Thats why we attacked your ops, and will probably continue to do so.

SorkZmok
27-11-04, 21:17
Big clans that "pwn and shit" always attract some assholes. Assholes who then go out, gank some poor allied fool and when he comes back they lie to their clan about what happened. Then shit starts and 1 day later that little fucker started a war just cause of some ally he doesnt like.

Happens all the time.

/edit

That's the reason SS is going to FF ! Because cityadmin is taken over by criminals and being respectable players there not going to kill allies either way.Yeah, cause FF really need more people. o_O
Dammit, theres more factions than just CA and TG.

phunqe
27-11-04, 21:19
So if whole SS join FF we get what.. like 200 members in FF? :p

No talk about Zerging here, it will just be like a built-in default feature :p ;)

SorkZmok
27-11-04, 21:22
sounds acceptable to me, thats how i have always played. dont be tied down to the f6 window... if someone deserves a killing they deserve to be killed. plain and simple.So going from anti-city in NC1 to pro-city in NC2 and still ganking old enemies from NC1 is fine by you? o_O
Cause thats probably one of the main reasons for this shit to happen. I think. :)

$tormbringer
27-11-04, 21:25
uhm yes... pain was known as cartel/shadow in nc1... or parts of it... pro (part of uPs) was in the same faction with em we were relativly well tbh...

and zork... i dont like it when u say some of our members r assholes... tbh most of our ppl r in this clan for a longer period of time... (either pro ppl or uts ppl) and tbh i trust my ppl... and dont think that they would talk shit... not about this stuff ;)

Nvidia
27-11-04, 21:34
self own tbh...

Self own tbh, huh? On a character where no one knows its me? I'm not bitching that I'm getting attacked by enemies. I've had tons of red people attack me, and I've given it a good fight every time. The thing that DOES piss me off are the green ganking fucks that seem to be rapidly multiplying in this game. It's so incredibly lame, only comparable to the people in Delta Force: Land Warrior who played on friendly-fire servers and base-********** their team mates with knives. I actually wouldn't be surprised if we had a few of those playing here. :\

Zheo
27-11-04, 21:45
Sollution:

Talking to clanleaders, trying to get a real alliance working against doy.
Problem is bored players.

LOL are you serious? Ok let me enlighten you as to the situation:

UP's = Uranus UT's, NCAT are now Biotech, and PAIN are most likely Grim Sisters,
Or another clan from Saturn.

Most of them, have pro city runners they hate personnally so they pk em, those runners join clans, now instead of just killing that runner they attack the clan,

Our clan is attacked by NCAT and some UP's, we also had a point where PAIN attacked us because one of our members joined in with The One in a fight, they dont bother to talk, they just kill why? Because their big enough they have over 100 members, who's gonna mess with em? My clan has about 21, even with us all on alot of our members are new ppl who still need to learn to PVP, infact im still learning myself, because i didnt pvp much in NC1, and never learned. So dont say "Talk" some of em dont even speak english, and the other day PAIN took over Plaza 2, they declaired it their sector and anyone who went in was killed, i've been told theirs the same problem at DOY with FF, Pheonix and Dark Light. so it's basically either city you go to the big clans push you around, because they feel like it and their too busy to go and fight the enemy,

Sollution: A REAL one would be if KK introduced a sort of LE on allied factions, so that they couldnt attack any pro city runners even if that runner didnt have an LE in, that would solve the problem, but i dont see KK doing that any time soon do you?

SorkZmok
27-11-04, 22:17
SL SYSTEM NEEDS A COMPLETE REWORK, tbh.

No other solution to this problem.

Brammers
27-11-04, 22:21
The problem is clans no respecting their allies and neutrals.... SL doesn't need a re-work, everyone needs to bang their heads together, and sort the problem out.

In the mean time the Anti-City clans are just eating the popcorn.

...popcorn please....

Terkantia
27-11-04, 22:44

There are several solutions to any given problem.

If clan leaders took responsibility for thier members, this would take some of the heat out of this issue. If clan leaders booted fucks who ganked jsut to gank, that is. And let the other clan leaders know who is who and why they were booted. The clan community can easily police itself, if it so desires . . .

EDIT: I do agree though, the sl system DOES need a rework. =)

LiL T
27-11-04, 22:52

It won't happen [ edited ] so it seems I had thread in beta with a simple you shoot me you get killed I don't lose soulight flaging system. But KK listen to whiners more than the clever people and this game gets totaly fucked up. Running away from someone attacking you is not the ansewer if I had it my way you would all be pked for looking at me

Spermy
27-11-04, 23:42
The problem is clans no respecting their allies and neutrals.... SL doesn't need a re-work, everyone needs to bang their heads together, and sort the problem out.

In the mean time the Anti-City clans are just eating the popcorn.

...popcorn please....

If only - Even we have some serious issues inside our faction mate - I don't think you were here when we all got together to sort out problems. The problem is indeed people can't get their heads around ALLIED and NEUTRAL.

People need to police thier factions properly - and realise it's not always every man for himself.

We have one - IMO absolutely retarded clan stirring allsorts of crap at the mo, and they continually get away with it, because people are too soft. But this is an issue to be discussed on THN. not here.

SorkZmok
28-11-04, 05:09
There are several solutions to any given problem.

If clan leaders took responsibility for thier members, this would take some of the heat out of this issue. If clan leaders booted fucks who ganked jsut to gank, that is. And let the other clan leaders know who is who and why they were booted. The clan community can easily police itself, if it so desires . . .

EDIT: I do agree though, the sl system DOES need a rework. =)

It wont work that way. Imagine you got 100 members. You log on. And one of those members tell you "Hey, there was this fucker, he attacked me, i killed him, he called his friends so we all went in and ganked em. This a war now!"
And on the other hand you got a mail from the ganked guy "FFS 'insert assholes name here' ganked me, when i fought back he called in the clan!"
Who are you gonna believe? You GOTTA believe then clan. And now you gotta fight some allied clan cause some lil fuck in your clan wants a bigger e-penis.

Funny.

[ edited ]

Darkener
28-11-04, 07:12
It wont work that way. Imagine you got 100 members. You log on. And one of those members tell you "Hey, there was this fucker, he attacked me, i killed him, he called his friends so we all went in and ganked em. This a war now!"
And on the other hand you got a mail from the ganked guy "FFS 'insert assholes name here' ganked me, when i fought back he called in the clan!"
Who are you gonna believe? You GOTTA believe then clan. And now you gotta fight some allied clan cause some lil fuck in your clan wants a bigger e-penis.

Funny.

[ edited ]

Imagine you have all them members you describe and you start telling them not to pk ect ordering them about. Im sure they wouldnt be members for long .

SorkZmok
28-11-04, 08:17
Imagine you have all them members you describe and you start telling them not to pk ect ordering them about. Im sure they wouldnt be members for long .So telling your clan not to kill allies is wrong? Id rather have such assholes leave the clan by themselves instead of having to kick them.
But you seem to fine keeping em in the clan. [ edited ]

Dr Strange
28-11-04, 11:04
Easy solution, reroll or lom back put in an LE

Sure, I like actual PVP. By that I mean OP Wars, Duels etc. I DO NOT mean gr ganking, allied pking, faction pking, etc

But there are too many of those people who love to do those last three. I was pked more by my own faction than pro city guys. I was killed by allied factions more than pro city guys. I was ganked at gen reps more by allies and my own faction than I was by pro city guys.

One time, I had red sl due to a fucked up epic mission but outta like the 200+ times, regular positive sl and symps.

The penalty system for allied and faction pking is just not enough. I realize it has to be a medium cause you might accidentially kill a teammate in a team with AoE but honestly, I'd rather have harsher punishments. I'll take my chances LE out in a team of my own allies and faction(s) w/ AoE if it means a much much harsher punishment for the assholes that wish kill their allies and own faction.

Only solution is to just stay LE in. KK obviously don't try to balance anything in this area any further, so the jackass players are free to kill anyone that want cause the punishments are so low they don't care. With all the allied and faction pking its just more practical to stay LE in. Sure you get all the cool stuff like clans and shit LE out it doesn't outweigh the bad.

You should not have to fend off Pro AND Anti city if you are trying to hunt or even honest pvp. When you have to watch your back cause someone in your own faction is gonna kill you most likely, then its not worth pulling your chip.

And lastly the whole "well we're spies" shit does not justify it. If you wanna be a spy, and find out whats going on with what, keep your LE in. If ya need to join an aposing clan as a spy to find shit out, how about NOT ganking the innnocent people in the same faction as you. We got nothing to do with whatever it is you're spying on.

superfresh
28-11-04, 16:03
-Fn- s idea of temporary "kill free" status sounded good. You get attacked by an ally or whatever, and you are given the opportunity to fight back scot free.

The other side is that NC gives players so much freedom that it is up to them to decide what happens. Players will eventually come up with their own solution.

Sometimes the way that players are let loose in NC reminds me of "Lord of the Flies."

Nonetheless there should be a mechanism by which you can safely defend yourself against allied runners.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 19:16
-Fn- s idea of temporary "kill free" status sounded good. You get attacked by an ally or whatever, and you are given the opportunity to fight back scot free.

sure lets encourage kk to put complex things like this in when they cant manage to get rid of small 2 year old bugs...

and kid kapow, yeah damn right i think its ok to keep my enemies from nc1... this game is an expansion, they are the same people who we kos'd in nc1... why would we be friends with them now?

anyways who knows what the clan will do with regards to other pro city clans (note: i have no problems killing people i dislike, however once im in the clan i may not do this. we shall see)

deac
28-11-04, 19:27
Imagine you have all them members you describe and you start telling them not to pk ect ordering them about. Im sure they wouldnt be members for long .

lore does.....

some leaders do try and it does halt some of the cs kiddies...he even kicked some of the worst

phunqe
28-11-04, 19:27
You can change the game as you wish, but it's quite apparent that the players will stay the same.

It's a faction based game, not fucking CS. If it doesn't suit, don't talk to them, don't socialize with them...

What is achieved by killing allied runners just because "oh he was enemy 100 years ago". WHAT IS ACHIEVED? Give me ONE good answer. Anyone?

Are they spying? Will killing them help this? No, it will just fuel them further and bring on bitterness from all other players which are eventually and unavoidably drawn into this spiral of immense crap and poo.

You can all keep the fucking game and when there are 10 people left you can stand there wanking and strafing about with -5673SL whining "KK SUCKS WHERE ARE ALL THE PPL".

EO fucking F.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 19:34
What is achieved by killing allied runners just because "oh he was enemy 100 years ago". WHAT IS ACHIEVED? Give me ONE good answer. Anyone? hes an enemy... and hes dead. if that wasnt the achivement then wars would be a whole lot friendlier IRL really...

You can all keep the fucking game and when there are 10 people left you can stand there wanking and strafing about with -5673SL whining "MISTER GM I NEED A RESET".

EOF.

alot of thought in to that "post" *cough rant *cough* then?

good to see a nice constructive post.

simply put:

if a clan is killing you... kill them.

if you refuse to kill them (note: your choice) ask for peace. people seem to think its all about ego or epenis or something (personally i know me and the people i pvp with do it for fun, no other reason) just offer to publicly admit you lost or whatever. ego / epenis satisfied, war stopped.

if you refuse to do this... move to another faction, kill them without penalty.

if you refuse to do any of these play a less pvp oriented game, stay in a safezone, or use an LE. buddy chat replaces clan chat, storage for the "clan" is a bit harder, but you will be safe from those mean old pkers

phunqe
28-11-04, 19:46
So why don't you bomb Germany then? Didn't they bomb you a while back?

You state that killing a runner which was enemy before, but now allied, is justified by "once an enemy, always an enemy".
Problem is, this game isn't built like that. THAT is the problem. I don't care what your opinions are, I care about how the game is played and how it's destroyed by this.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 19:52
So why don't you bomb Germany then? Didn't they bomb you a while back?

You state that killing a runner which was enemy before, but now allied, is justified by "once an enemy, always an enemy".
Problem is, this game isn't built like that. THAT is the problem. I don't care what your opinions are, I care about how the game is played and how it's destroyed by this.

how about giving me a reason not to kill them?

i wont mention certain wars as political shit is not allowed and im sure that comes under political.... however if 2 countries are at war for a long time should they just stop for no reason?

does that happen?

i dont attack people cecause they were enemies years ago... i attack them becasause they were enemeis, and still are. nothing has changed so why would they not still be enemies?

phunqe
28-11-04, 19:57
Killing enemies fine.
Killing allied enemies is another thing. It just fucks everything up. In the beginning it works, then more and more people get involved unavoidably due to the whole ally complexed web. Finally you just get a lot of angry people which weren't supposed to get involved in the first place.
I know what you are saying and I apologize for my inital outburst, but I'm just getting tired of this. Your initial intention might be for all good but it usually just leaves a mess.
Don't you personally think that the whole situation in NC (i.e pro-city) has gotten out of hand?

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 20:01
Killing enemies fine.
Killing allied enemies is another thing. It just fucks everything up. In the beginning it works, then more and more people get involved unavoidably due to the whole ally complexed web. Finally you just get a lot of angry people which weren't supposed to get involved in the first place.
I know what you are saying and I apologize for my inital outburst, but I'm just getting tired of this. Your initial intention might be for all good but it usually just leaves a mess.
Dont' you personally think that the whole situation in NC has gotten out of hand?

nope. people know who are "ally killers" and know to either steer clear or to attack them.

just treat them with the caution you would treat a red runner. i dont see how someone killing allies at MB is much worse than someone killing enemies. maybe you lose a little SL defending, but you get their prolly low SL belts, and just do a couple of missions or leave your pc on idle overnight.

if i get killed by an ally i dont need to come post on here. if im massively outnumbered i may comment on trade, and that mayturn into a heated arguement... but i never complain that an ally kills me. less safezones etc... i watch my back when i play

Hellmag
28-11-04, 20:04
Quick (and dirty) solution:
-SL = SI

That is, if you get negative SoulLight it equals that much SoulImpairment.
It's not a good solution, but it would make SL Really important.

As a sidenote, CopBot (and such) kills shouldn't count on players SL, after all it was the CopBot that killed the runner not the other runner.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 20:07
wonderful solution... the slightest misfire and you have reduced combat efficiancy... someone who keeps attacking you and dieing gets you low sl and si... making you easy to kill and drop loads in a belt...

amazing...

phunqe
28-11-04, 20:10
Ok, I see your opinion and I can respect that.

I was on Pluto exclusively during whole NC1 and we more or less never had those problems. I don't know if it was the 1 slot or what. These days you cannot kill anyone without them going "WTF I'm in XXX you twat you're kos". And then the carousel is on.

I've seen one too many ally killings because of it, beside the reasons you gave of course. Well I guess I'm just wishing or wanting too much. I just know how nice things were once :)

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 20:14

I was on Pluto exclusively during whole NC1 and we more or less never had those problems. I don't know if it was the 1 slot or what. These days you cannot kill anyone without them going "WTF I'm in XXX you twat you're kos". And then the carousel is on.

I've seen one too many ally killings because of it. Well I guess I'm just wishing or wanting too much. I just know how nice things were once :)

if im on an unclanned alt i treat him as unclanned. none of my unclanned chars go to op wars, they dont earn people kos.

however if i have a reason to kill someone i wont let F6 politics stop me. hiding behind F6 is as pathetic as hiding behind an LE.

note: i am not talking LE in general. when someone is LE'd and trade / team / spies / covers belts / insults you knowing you cant attack them... thats hiding behind an LE. if you try to provoke a hostile reaction knowing you are safe thats hiding behind an LE. expecting that you wont be killed by F6 allies is just as bad. i kill people who deserve it, people who attack me, people who are red. if theres a valid reason why i shouldnt attack them i wont.i try not to attack people i know, no matter what clan / faction they are in.

phunqe
28-11-04, 20:21
i am not talking LE in general. when someone is LE'd and trade / team / spies / covers belts / insults you knowing you cant attack them... thats hiding behind an LE. if you try to provoke a hostile reaction knowing you are safe thats hiding behind an LE. expecting that you wont be killed by F6 allies is just as bad. i kill people who deserve it, people who attack me, people who are red. if theres a valid reason why i shouldnt attack them i wont.i try not to attack people i know, no matter what clan / faction they are in.

I agree to what you are saying, but does it really fit in with the "once an enemy, always an enemy"? I interpreted your first posts as you automatically made old enemies "kos". If not, I'm sorry.

Furthermore, I'm usually of the "ask first, shoot later" types, which is quite odd since I'm quite temperamental... But it's usually ground to my views being somewhat more forgiving on some "enemy" matters.
Well... actually more like "1 min of screaming, calming down, talking and then shoot" :p

Maui
28-11-04, 20:23
tbh, killing ppl kill allies cus its to much of a hassle to find enemies :O

phunqe
28-11-04, 20:24
What I ment was that the last thing you posted was more sensible (to me) and did not give the "once an enemy, always an enemy" impression :)

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 20:27
I interpreted your first posts as you automatically made old enemies "kos". If not, I'm sorry.

correct... however they are KOS for a reason and i wont unKOS them without reason to do so.

its not "once an enemy always an enemy"... but its not "well hes been an enemy for long enough... ill stop attacking him for no reason at all".

phunqe
28-11-04, 20:32
correct... however they are KOS for a reason and i wont unKOS them without reason to do so.

its not "once an enemy always an enemy"... but its not "well hes been an enemy for long enough... ill stop attacking him for no reason at all".

Ok, but by now I got that you will atleast evaluate the situation and not do rabiate kos:es like others do :)

I'm satisfied :p

Hellmag
28-11-04, 20:35
Well, if you killed me (just an example), my teammates would have an easier time killing you (encourages teamplay). So would I, 'cause my SI is going to dissappear much faster than your SL is rising. Right? And everytime You kill me, I will get an even easier time killing you. This would mean that You would have to make sure you don't kill me (unless I'm in a enemyfaction, or in a clan your clan is in war with (but then You wouldn't loose SL, right? And that is as it should be.)).
But make it just like this inside the cities. Dungeons and Wilderness/OP's could be like it is now. That is Sl doesn't affect skills. I wouldn't want it so, allied killing should be punished always!

In a roleplaying view, friendly fire should be avoided as much as it could in the first place. So that isn't an issue.

Edit-----------------------------------------
Of course if the 'Should Killer get a SL hit' option it would be better.
Besides, I said it was a dirty soultion.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 20:41
Well, if you killed me (just an example), my teammates would have an easier time killing you (encourages teamplay). So would I, 'cause my SI is going to dissappear much faster than your SL is rising. Right? And everytime You kill me, I will get an even easier time killing you. This would mean that You would have to make sure you don't kill me (unless I'm in a enemyfaction, or in a clan your clan is in war with (but then You wouldn't loose SL, right? And that is as it should be.)).
But make it just like this inside the cities. Dungeons and Wilderness/OP's could be like it is now. That is Sl doesn't affect skills. I wouldn't want it so, allied killing should be punished always!

In a roleplaying view, friendly fire should be avoided as much as it could in the first place. So that isn't an issue.

Edit-----------------------------------------
Of course if the 'Should Killer get a SL hit' option it would be better.

so if rip out my LE on my noob and constantly attack you in plaza you have the choice of

1. dieing
2. losing SL and getting SI.

now if i do this like 5 times you have -18 SL at least, and SI. now i log my main, kill you and hack your belt.

a system like that is even more exploitable than the current one

Hellmag
28-11-04, 21:24
You're saying that I loose SL if you kill me?
If that's the case, I consider that an extreme bug.

And, besides, If a lowlvl runner starts shooting, I could walk away. Besides, the (lowlvl)runner would get really low SL and should be attacked by CopBots.
If that's not the case that's another bug acording to me.

As a sidenote, I wouldn't let anyone kill me 5 times. After first (or second) time, I'd be out of there. Admittingly the mission off bugging me and make me move has been acomplished. But I would still be on playing, just at another place.

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 22:07
You're saying that I loose SL if you kill me?
If that's the case, I consider that an extreme bug.

And, besides, If a lowlvl runner starts shooting, I could walk away. Besides, the (lowlvl)runner would get really low SL and should be attacked by CopBots.
If that's not the case that's another bug acording to me.

As a sidenote, I wouldn't let anyone kill me 5 times. After first (or second) time, I'd be out of there. Admittingly the mission off bugging me and make me move has been acomplished. But I would still be on playing, just at another place.

no im saying either 1. you kill him and you lose SL or 2. you die and drop a belt (and imps pop when its fixed).

admitedly i should have added 3. you leave the area, limiting your MMORPG experiance.

either way in all 3 of those situations the person attacking you won. either:

1. you killed him and got low SL and imparement. hes now free to log his capped char and get your belt

2. he killed you and (lucky him) he put all that chars int into hack. belt hacked.

3. you have left the entire game, griefing achived, he moves on to someone else.

the solution you present is not realistically workable.

Carinth
28-11-04, 22:18

I've seen one too many ally killings because of it, beside the reasons you gave of course. Well I guess I'm just wishing or wanting too much. I just know how nice things were once :)
As leader of what was a large and politicly active clan on pluto I can say that's not true at all. People in this thread seem to blaim clan leaders, but they're most often just reacting to how the community in general behaves.

The most common scenario is killing someone's alt who happens to be hostile. They take revenge on their main char which happens to be allied. Also as common is this scenario, in which an allied/neutral ppu passively assists your enemies. Wether that's ressurecting them or buffing them. Hackers do the same thing, passively assisting enemies by hacking your belt. You may not be actively fighting/attacking us, but you are helping our enemies and thus make yourself an enemy too.

As a clan leader I speak from experience, you wouldn't believe how long people hold grudges and how often it's for something stupid. Pimp had two sets of enemies, clans and random haters. Random haters are formed for any number of reasons, like they used to be in a clan that fought us or they're looking for revenge from an incident that happened a year ago. My favorite are members of a certain clan that kept disbanding and reforming but still attacked us nomatter what. Members of that clan would often join new little clans which they would quickly turn against us too. You could trace our enemies back based on people like this. We had a huge number of random Tangent, Crahn, and City Admin runners who went after us whenver they could. I know Crahn and CA were hostile to us, but the atmosphere on Pluto was such that even hostiles often treated each other as neutral until provoked. Pimp spent most of it's time fighting Neutrals anyway, and even allied sometimes. Most all of them were initiated by someone else, ie it's not my fault other people disregard faction! If someone wants to fight us, we'll fight.

Hellmag
28-11-04, 22:25
Ok, missunderstanding of me.
Regarding 2) He hacks my belt IF he still has enough Hack after the SL hits him. Now, admittedly I don't know how much one gets hit on SL when killing an allied runner, so I don't know how big effect this has. What I do get is that it won't be feasable in the long run 'cause in a while the runner won't be able to do squat (negs in all skills).
And regarding 3) If I'm a tradeskiller I could just move to my Faction HQ, Since I (ofcourse) only trade with people allied (or maybe neutral) to me, that isn't a problem. If I'm more to the fighting, I go to an area where I won't loose SL when killling 'You'. So, I'm not out of the game, just the area.
So only 1) left, and that has the same solution as 3)

OR?

And what about the CopBots, don't they interfere after awhile?

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 23:19
Ok, missunderstanding of me.
Regarding 2) He hacks my belt IF he still has enough Hack after the SL hits him. Now, admittedly I don't know how much one gets hit on SL when killing an allied runner, so I don't know how big effect this has. What I do get is that it won't be feasable in the long run 'cause in a while the runner won't be able to do squat (negs in all skills). worst situation (i kill you 10x running and have little SL / lots of imparement) i call a mate on voicechat and he hacks, i tell him if anyone attacks him so he can come out of hack and stealth if needed. he gets none of the SL / SI, but gets to hack many belts.

And regarding 3) If I'm a tradeskiller I could just move to my Faction HQ, Since I (ofcourse) only trade with people allied (or maybe neutral) to me, that isn't a problem. If I'm more to the fighting, I go to an area where I won't loose SL when killling 'You'. So, I'm not out of the game, just the area.
So only 1) left, and that has the same solution as 3) if your a tradeskiller you could be LE'd anyway. if you chose to hang in safezones none of this is a problem for you in the first place...

whether or not you see xoning to a HQ a viable option for you personally... you have to see if your system is implemented it will be even more exploitable than the current one.

currently if someone does as i have said you might come back on low SL.

with SI loss too then all i have to do is let you hit me then kill slef. you have neg SL and imparement.,.. maybe you cany use your weapon or armour? along i come again and attack you. either fight back, run away or die slowly. if you fight back, you lose more SL and get more imparement, if you die i have a belt to hack (dont forget it costs you to gr back in, and you start with all your inv... prolly overloaded?). if you run away you will escape the exploiting... but thats assuming a PPU doesnt join in.

harder situation...

capped rifle spy (Healing Light + stealth) and a PPU team up to kill allies in plaza 1.here are the outcomes:

1. you kill the ppu supported spoy who has stealth as a last resort. not an easy task
2. you die, spy hacks, ppu keeps him alive.
3. you try to run away with no legs, and blue goo

admitedly this could happen with the system as it is... however with your system succsessfully killing the spy may stop you from using your weapon / armour. imagine if we did a situation where there was a clan of people? kill one of the evil PKers and you lose the ability to use your weapon... you wont last long.

OR?

And what about the CopBots, don't they interfere after awhile?

tbh i dont know... im not sure if the copbots even react to SL anymore, i think they dont but i could be wrong.

what you have to remember is that this system would effect the defenders as well as the attackers. and dont say "make it only work for the attackers"... with KK's record asking for that could end up "temporarily" eliminating all penatlies for killing anyone... making the situation 100x worse

Hellmag
29-11-04, 00:50
worst situation (i kill you 10x running and have little SL / lots of imparement) i call a mate on voicechat and he hacks, i tell him if anyone attacks him so he can come out of hack and stealth if needed. he gets none of the SL / SI, but gets to hack many belts. if your a tradeskiller you could be LE'd anyway. if you chose to hang in safezones none of this is a problem for you in the first place...

That's even easier as it is now, as you don't even have to call your friend over. So it seems to me it would be a step in the right direction.
Besides, when/if I get killed I would of course GR to some safe place and ask a mate to hack my belt for me = no belt for your friend to hack.
Besides, He would have problem after just a couple of kills to even move/hit and be able to use any weapons.

currently if someone does as i have said you might come back on low SL.

with SI loss too then all i have to do is let you hit me then kill slef. you have neg SL and imparement.,.. maybe you cany use your weapon or armour? along i come again and attack you. either fight back, run away or die slowly. if you fight back, you lose more SL and get more imparement, if you die i have a belt to hack (dont forget it costs you to gr back in, and you start with all your inv... prolly overloaded?). if you run away you will escape the exploiting... but thats assuming a PPU doesnt join in.

And if You 'Kill Self', I could hack your belt!
The thing is I wouldn't hit you, because I would know what would happen. And, what stops me from 'Kill Self' against you as soon as you hit me? I might also have friends in the area that can hack your belt/protect me when I do it. Right?

harder situation...

capped rifle spy (Healing Light + stealth) and a PPU team up to kill allies in plaza 1.here are the outcomes:

1. you kill the ppu supported spoy who has stealth as a last resort. not an easy task
2. you die, spy hacks, ppu keeps him alive.
3. you try to run away with no legs, and blue goo

admitedly this could happen with the system as it is... however with your system succsessfully killing the spy may stop you from using your weapon / armour. imagine if we did a situation where there was a clan of people? kill one of the evil PKers and you lose the ability to use your weapon... you wont last long.

That was what I was thinking when I read the above (that it is already possible). The difference would be (if everythig worked as it should) that the griefer would be attaced by the CopBots, and hopefully not have time enough to kill me. Both getting neg SL and SI. Reult: not being able to even be in the cities (he would be hunted down by the Bots).
Besides (same as above), that would only work a few times, then he would have to upp his SL to do anything.

tbh i dont know... im not sure if the copbots even react to SL anymore, i think they dont but i could be wrong.

They should, to that you agree I hope.

what you have to remember is that this system would effect the defenders as well as the attackers. and dont say "make it only work for the attackers"... with KK's record asking for that could end up "temporarily" eliminating all penatlies for killing anyone... making the situation 100x worse
Well, it should. And you're prolly right about KK not getting it right :)
But that doesn't change the fact it should only affect agressors (at least if they're in neg SL)

___T-X____
29-11-04, 01:13
Why do I keep read these bullshit threads about UPS, havent you got something else to whine about ? I read another one the other day about Zerging, and one before that whining about something else.

If you stuck for a topic to whine on, then just use one of the existing threads - theres plenty to choose from in this part the forum.

Jesterthegreat
29-11-04, 01:25
That's even easier as it is now, as you don't even have to call your friend over. So it seems to me it would be a step in the right direction.
Besides, when/if I get killed I would of course GR to some safe place and ask a mate to hack my belt for me = no belt for your friend to hack.
Besides, He would have problem after just a couple of kills to even move/hit and be able to use any weapons. no its not easier thanit is now as now defending yourself gives you even worse penalties.

And if You 'Kill Self', I could hack your belt!
The thing is I wouldn't hit you, because I would know what would happen. And, what stops me from 'Kill Self' against you as soon as you hit me? I might also have friends in the area that can hack your belt/protect me when I do it. Right? if i was just there to attack you for belts (either a slow kill or just to die tofuck your SL) i wouldnt be fully equiped with shit to drop.[/quote]

That was what I was thinking when I read the above (that it is already possible). The difference would be (if everythig worked as it should) that the griefer would be attaced by the CopBots, and hopefully not have time enough to kill me. Both getting neg SL and SI. Reult: not being able to even be in the cities (he would be hunted down by the Bots).
Besides (same as above), that would only work a few times, then he would have to upp his SL to do anything. upping sl is easy, and im pretty sure that copbots no longer care about SL.

They should, to that you agree I hope. whatwe hope is not an issue. if KK has made them NC guards (KOS all anti city) then thats the way it is.

Well, it should. And you're prolly right about KK not getting it right :)
But that doesn't change the fact it should only affect agressors (at least if they're in neg SL)

how do you define an attacker that shouldget a SL / SI hit? someone who does any damage? someone who does a little damage? someone who does the most damage? someone who gets the final hit?

what about DB? that currently has no SL hit, should that give SL/SI too?

theres a whole lot of things that the community would never agree on, and stating a personal opinion as something that should happen is not the right attitude.

and TX... i agree... its getting real old, real fast

___T-X____
29-11-04, 01:32
im in UPS - mods can we close this whining shite please alot of the clan wont read this as they dont uses this part the forum, and I doubt they would be interested.

Jesterthegreat
29-11-04, 01:37
a whine thread about a clan is not only a "keep it ingame" thread, but a troll /flame bait (encouraging ups to come on and argue) and its bringing unwanted negative attention to a group of runners.

all in all it shouldbe closed

Birkoff
29-11-04, 02:00
So if whole SS join FF we get what.. like 200 members in FF? :p

No talk about Zerging here, it will just be like a built-in default feature :p ;)

Mock tbh.
Looking at 2nights...."fight/zerg" 15PAIN Vs 27(just FF, there were unclanned there) at the 2nd fight at ceres lol.

Xylaz
29-11-04, 02:19
regardless of everything, this thread deserves to be closed indeed - close it please, mods

the reason is most people dont have the slightest idea about what's going on in this thread so they just continue their daily spam/offtopic/ego-shit. And its definitely enough.

And to answer some unanswered question: there's no problem in killing allied runners, there's no problem in losing belts, SL - we can all together happily fight everything that moves on every server. Yes we can. Most people already do that. But the problem is - as i've stated in first post...

its pointless

[edit]
I'm pretty much aware that some things are inevitable. I've been through this in NC1 and now its just returning back. I'm tired with it, simply as it is. I dont want to play NC as CS/quake/whatever - where i log in for 15 mins and try to kill as many people as i can. But i'm doing it already - my kos list is now 48 people, 3/4 of them are allies. But its so fucking pointless. Why's NC world then, we could as well log into one arena and fight till dead.

Today i had a choice: to team with allied or to team with anticity member against allies. I couldnt decide and just ignored the whole fight, but the fact is i was willing to trust an anticity guy more. Next time i will probably say, lets stop for a second and kill this CA guy first, because he's our enemy, then we can come back with our fight...

edit#2
@Jester - really, i'm trying to be polite but... what does LE has to do with fighting allies??? I know u're busy with ur spamming spree but just try to write something with sense. You're asking for closing the thread down yet contribute quite impressively for the thread "lvl" itself.
@Anna - we all know that, but that's quite another problem and also an additional reason for closing this down
@Wombat - yes... and that is exactly the reason i think we should close this thread :D

/close this thread pls

Jesterthegreat
29-11-04, 02:31
regardless of everything, this thread deserves to be closed indeed - close it please, mods

the reason is most people dont have the slightest idea about what's going on in this thread so they just continue their daily spam/offtopic/ego-shit. And its definitely enough.

And to answer some unanswered question: there's no problem in killing allied runners, there's no problem in losing belts, SL - we can all together happily fight everything that moves on every server. Yes we can. Most people already do that. But the problem is - as i've stated in first post...

its pointless

/close this thread

its a game.

point = fun.

i have fun killing people, some of those people are allies.

if they dont find fighting fun they can stay LE'd.

Birkoff
29-11-04, 02:36
its a game.

point = fun.

i have fun killing people, some of those people are allies.

if they dont find fighting fun they can stay LE'd.

What he said

Anna
29-11-04, 03:03
thats the biggest bunch off bullshit and lies ive ever seen together in 1 sentence

wombat74
29-11-04, 03:06
I personally love it when a group of clannies team up and PK a solo unclanned runner.

That's always fun ^^

phunqe
29-11-04, 09:12
@Carinth

There was problems on Pluto, I said more or less and I'm not saying there wasn't any. What I mean is that the problems on Terra are many more (or much more evident) and I don't even play as much as I did in NC1.

And of course, it's depending on what clan/faction you're in as well :)
I've been CA all the time and we tend to wimp out or be rather quiet about our actions (refering to NC1... NC2 is rather messy and/or confusing at the moment).

EDIT:
The atmosphere on Pluto was such that even hostiles often treated each other as neutral until provoked.

This contributed to the fact that the atmosphere was more relaxed. One can discuss whether this is good or not (i.e keeping this stance), but it did help some areas, especially new runners and clans which just wanted to mind their own business.
It's very hard to find a balance. I don't know what is best really. You'll have pros and cons whichever strategy you choose to participate in and it doesn't help when other clans make their strategy to just ruining your strategy (as you indeed stated), no matter what it is.

tiikeri
29-11-04, 10:16
uhm yes... member wise maybe but not player wise... atm ups' payerbase consists of like 10 ppl... not all online at the same time... so we just seem to be so big ;)

which is why i have always wondered why ppl keep looking at the member count..I find it strange that other ppl can't realize that fact that ppl MIGHT have alts, and other accounts.

I.E. Lost Souls had membercount of ~250 ... but only handful of active players.

Spermy
29-11-04, 10:36
Meh - Bottom line is - it's upto the clans to sort it out - gt on faction chat and get your probs sorted. Personally - all things aside - I don't think I hae any problem with UPS anymore - apart from realising they always seem to have OPs in the cheekiest of places.

Highly annoying. :lol:

Koth
29-11-04, 11:46
isnt that every clans dream? to have and to hold an outpost in the most cheeky place ever?

i know id love to hold tescom against DoY :P

XaNToR
29-11-04, 14:24
isnt that every clans dream? to have and to hold an outpost in the most cheeky place ever?

i know id love to hold tescom against DoY :P

we did that :P against desperados credentes and some more.... 15vs 30 or something ... was quite funny... until there have been several op attacks.... from different clans....

MaGn0lia
29-11-04, 15:29
The atmosphere in pluto was nice, I remember leveling several times with TGs and FAs in CRP cave when my monk was PP, and then drifting around just talking with people no matter what faction.

Once we even gathered players from different clan and faction just to cap one op, because this guy said in plaza that he'd like to construct something on a factory. There were loads of people from pro- and anti-city factions. Strange times back then.

ArgieD
29-11-04, 18:38
Problem is that everytime somebody comes up with a modified SL penalty system, there are always 2-3 asses (probably Pkers) who react negatively.

Unfortunately, KK takes into account only the posts of those 2-3 prats, due to the fact that it suits them well. I don't know whether it's limited programing skills / knowledge, or simply limited time to develop a new code; one thing is for sure:
IT WON'T CHANGE.

PS Even if they plan to change it, they would never admit / announce it in case lots of moaners start talking about "KK's promises that never materialised"....

No1male
29-11-04, 19:50
Tbh i havent read all the posts as i have to be up for work tommorrow, but i stopped and posted when i read nvidias post, when i first came back to nc2 (from about a yaer away from nc1) i had problems getting back into the game, and guess who i first bumped into? yes uve guessed it nvidia. Now at the time he was killing ememys to him at MB and was obviously called all the names under the sun, YET when i asked him for some help (i was pro city with le in) he gladly obliged and even gave me some credits 8|

So there was me thinking NC2 has got rid of all the crap that made me leave i the first place and its now actually a role playing game where exprienced players help noobs (he did say to me when i get high level then hed kill me :P )

Then as this thread shows i start getting wacked by so called allies for no reason. If you guys want this game to be the game that it could be then you seriouslly need to start role playing, if ure bored and pro city then attack DOY! Us at SXR role play to the max, we go on DOY raids and kill anti city factions (we dont kill noobs unless attacked) and we have some shit hot fun (with the aid of ventrillo) If u find ure bored then join another clan/faction where they go on doy raids or op fights (against anti city factions)

there is so much to do in this game i cant see how any one can blame the pro vs pro fighting as boredom o_O

p.s let the flaming commence :)

No1male
29-11-04, 19:58
*edit* double post :cool:

solling
30-11-04, 05:51
Looking at 2nights...."fight/zerg" 15PAIN Vs 27(just FF, there were unclanned there) at the 2nd fight at ceres lol
lol we had same amount of peops online im sure u r counting the number of pain u had there and us the amount we have online ehh ? meaning if u count whos there and not online fromr ur clan do it with the enemy to

and really leaders can make their clan not act like retards and pk everything they want ast and me try hard to do so

who would want a clan full of CS kiddies that do what they want anyways ? would be like erm...P.*.*.* :p

SypH
30-11-04, 06:07
lol we had same amount of peops online im sure u r counting the number of pain u had there and us the amount we have online ehh ? meaning if u count whos there and not online fromr ur clan do it with the enemy to
Now that is just plain bull. We had someone do a head count. There was easily 27 anti city at least attacking us. We had about 15 or 16 people max. Whats really funny is that just days before you were whinging about wanting fairer fights, and yet you guys are the undisputed kinds of the zerg and ninja. It's even funnier when you get beat and all log off so you can claim we are the ninja hackers. Hell you even bitched to make an agreement (which we were willing to abide by) and shock of all shocks, a day later you break it.
The only fight more enjoyable than an even numbered fight that kicks ass, regardless of a win or loss, is a fight that has the numbers against you and you still win.

/on topic. Maybe one day in the distant future KK will implement clan wars and we wont have to worry so much about soul light and faction symp loss........I can dream=/

Sigma
30-11-04, 06:51
ahahahaha

This thread is class.

:lol:

manderf
30-11-04, 07:07
[Edited]

solling
30-11-04, 21:17
Now that is just plain bull. We had someone do a head count. There was easily 27 anti city at least attacking us. We had about 15 or 16 people max.

haha guess u cant count either well both of our clans know whats really going on dont we cant wait til they fix hacking an op hehe im to understand its right around the corner :p

Spermy
30-11-04, 22:13
Now that is just plain bull. We had someone do a head count. There was easily 27 anti city at least attacking us. We had about 15 or 16 people max. Whats really funny is that just days before you were whinging about wanting fairer fights, and yet you guys are the undisputed kinds of the zerg and ninja. It's even funnier when you get beat and all log off so you can claim we are the ninja hackers. Hell you even bitched to make an agreement (which we were willing to abide by) and shock of all shocks, a day later you break it.
The only fight more enjoyable than an even numbered fight that kicks ass, regardless of a win or loss, is a fight that has the numbers against you and you still win.

/on topic. Maybe one day in the distant future KK will implement clan wars and we wont have to worry so much about soul light and faction symp loss........I can dream=/

You make me piss myself dude.

With your fucking antics? Who the hell are you to talk about fairness?

Anyhow - FF is a big clan - you can't bar people joining the clan they want just because they outnumber you.

Doc Holliday
30-11-04, 22:44
You make me piss myself dude.

With your fucking antics? Who the hell are you to talk about fairness?

Anyhow - FF is a big clan - you can't bar people joining the clan they want just because they outnumber you.

would your attitude be the same if u were in pro city? i often wonder about how many people wear rose tinted spectacles on this game when they are on the "winning side". That point wasnt personal sperm thats at everyone here but everyone shit talks and everyone bitches. im still waiting for one clan to prove they can have good fights. FA never did on uranus. not even your old ssc did. they fought us as bd at chester and brought r2k with em because we had maybe 2 extra people. its all old news now tho. we are gonna be lookin for some good clean fights in future ( as in my clan ) so if any of u are up to some good old fashioned fun without all the lamer tactics then we will see at one of your ops :)

Xylaz
30-11-04, 22:47
[ edited ]

Spermy
30-11-04, 23:03
would your attitude be the same if u were in pro city? i often wonder about how many people wear rose tinted spectacles on this game when they are on the "winning side". That point wasnt personal sperm thats at everyone here but everyone shit talks and everyone bitches. im still waiting for one clan to prove they can have good fights. FA never did on uranus. not even your old ssc did. they fought us as bd at chester and brought r2k with em because we had maybe 2 extra people. its all old news now tho. we are gonna be lookin for some good clean fights in future ( as in my clan ) so if any of u are up to some good old fashioned fun without all the lamer tactics then we will see at one of your ops :)

Oh - don't get me wrong - I know plenty of arseholes on my side of the wastes too.

I juts found it funny that someone from pain was spouting on about fairness. I know it ain't personal doc :) But the only reason they are on the winning side is the spate of dirty DIRTY tricks they pull.

Gimme a fight against UPS anyday - there's a foe I have some degree of respect for. Hehe - you may have noticed that the majority of SSX are tradeskillers - we don't have enough members to do it ourselves so we do rely on support from R2K a lot - due to the United angels (UA) alliance (agreement - op sharing resources sharing tradeskilling etc) or any other angel clan - but we aim not to zerg the crap outta ya. I think our last few fights have been preety balanced.

Last one I was at was Tri I believe and before that tescom.

Tessy was a tough one - we were nailed repeatedly. Tri was a victory for us so we're more or less even. ;)

Agreed on most counts doc - hopefully I'll see you at an OP raid at some point - or mebbe even when I'm up to mischief within the walls of your fine city - which I can be found doing almost everyday. :p

Xylaz
30-11-04, 23:08
mods Close This Thread Please

Spermy
30-11-04, 23:09
it's like the lights are on - but no one is home. mebbe they're sick of us all bitching on the C2P thread and thought "fuck em".

___T-X____
30-11-04, 23:30
mods Close This Thread Please

If you bump, they will come...

Morganth
01-12-04, 00:33
Right.

In regard to PAIN: We are made up of Shadow/Cartel, Black Rose and UnforgiveN mainly. Now, think back to NC1 and then think of how people felt about thos clans. Not many people liked us, and this has been carried over to NC2.

Now, in regards to the allied ganking: We don't care about SL. We don't care about FS. We do care, however, when people bitch and whine about us and throw abuse and false allegations about. Just because you are allied, does not make you LE'd in our eyes. So don't get yourself killed for being a wankstain then point the finger saying we gank allies for no reason.

In regard to PAIN fighting other city clans: If you are not in that clan, please mind your own business. If you are in that clan and would like to know why you keep getting your arse handed back to yourself, please contact a leader of PAIN.

In regard to PAIN fighting FF: We have 16 members as an average at a good OP war. FF bring at least 20 minimum, not including allies. They then get owned, and all log off. Then guess what? They log on about 6 hours later and ninja everything back. So all this B/S about FF fighting fair, and PAIN zerging etc is utter shite.

EDIT: CLOSE THE DAMN THREAD! ITS GETTING POLITICAL, TROLLISH, FLAMMABLE AND IT SHOULD BE CLOSED!

MrChumble
01-12-04, 00:36
We don't care about SL. We don't care about FS. We do care, however, when people bitch and whine about us and throw abuse and false allegations about.
So you don't mind being a total arse, but heaven forbid anyone should be arsey back?

Doc Holliday
01-12-04, 00:40
Oh - don't get me wrong - I know plenty of arseholes on my side of the wastes too.

I juts found it funny that someone from pain was spouting on about fairness. I know it ain't personal doc :) But the only reason they are on the winning side is the spate of dirty DIRTY tricks they pull.

Gimme a fight against UPS anyday - there's a foe I have some degree of respect for. Hehe - you may have noticed that the majority of SSX are tradeskillers - we don't have enough members to do it ourselves so we do rely on support from R2K a lot - due to the United angels (UA) alliance (agreement - op sharing resources sharing tradeskilling etc) or any other angel clan - but we aim not to zerg the crap outta ya. I think our last few fights have been preety balanced.

Last one I was at was Tri I believe and before that tescom.

Tessy was a tough one - we were nailed repeatedly. Tri was a victory for us so we're more or less even. ;)

Agreed on most counts doc - hopefully I'll see you at an OP raid at some point - or mebbe even when I'm up to mischief within the walls of your fine city - which I can be found doing almost everyday. :p

well u can be sure of a good fight when we do. :)

Morganth
01-12-04, 00:40
So you don't mind being a total arse, but heaven forbid anyone should be arsey back?

We can only be a total arse (in your eyes) if someone is a total arse to us (in our eyes). The problem is, that it affects the arse (in our eyes) more than it affects us (the arse in your eyes).

We play this game to have fun, you try to inhibit our fun with abuse, and you pay the price. I am already benefitting from the 5 slot heal an SXR dropped for being abusive, and the 5 slot Psi Attack 2 that someone believed they could kill me with because I am in PAIN. Tut tut tut, you will never learn.

EDIT:

Take a look at an FF/DarK zerg and then tell me about fairness. The only reason we are the winning side is because we are co-ordinated, organised, and good at what we do, which is dispatching those that get in our way. If they are dirty tricks, some of the best clans since NC1 are in the same boat.

Nidhogg
01-12-04, 00:46
Thread closed as requested.

N