PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED - Keep it here, please.] No way 2 pay (Click2Pay)

John.nl
26-11-04, 18:01
Anyone else out there with c2p problems? They still haven't billed me for the upgrades (three accounts) and monthly fee since 1st october.

Now I'm not going to wait for the bill to pile up and up. NC helpdesk points me to c2p and c2p points me to my bank, my bank states that c2p have made no attempts to bill my credit card.

I never had problems with WorldPay till october.

The best I can think of is to quit and wait till alternative payment methods are introduced. But: I can't cancel my accounts because they are in suspended state and I can't cancel my c2p account.

I am a paying customer and I want to pay ffs.

MaGn0lia
26-11-04, 18:23
Well I got a nice problem.

I started the retail the day it came out, and bought the game and paid for it, no problem.. and NOW they say they are closing my account because they can't get money from my bank account o_O So umm, how did they do it last time?

Spermy
26-11-04, 18:29
Same thing. Although money is still being taken out.

If they close it, it's pointy stick beating time.

Drake6k
26-11-04, 18:37
I've had 6 different emails telling me my accounts are suspended (so 3 times, I have 2 accounts). Which is weird, I dont think I've even been billed. I tried to cancel my second account and it says its already has been suspended... Yet I can still play Neocron on them.

I've already had to call click2pay 3 different times to get to the point I'm at now. I'm NOT paying for my second account anymore no matter what happens and I'm not sending another email or phone call. Reakktor I'm a fanboy, been here more than two years and done a lot to get over this click2pay bullshit. But the next time I cant login whenever that happens, I'm gone. ;)

Kreb Slyvian
26-11-04, 19:15
I've had 6 different emails telling me my accounts are suspended (so 3 times, I have 2 accounts). Which is weird, I dont think I've even been billed. I tried to cancel my second account and it says its already has been suspended... Yet I can still play Neocron on them.

I've already had to call click2pay 3 different times to get to the point I'm at now. I'm NOT paying for my second account anymore no matter what happens and I'm not sending another email or phone call. Reakktor I'm a fanboy, been here more than two years and done a lot to get over this click2pay bullshit. But the next time I cant login whenever that happens, I'm gone. ;)

I'm having the same problem. The first time it happened I called and they said the problem was my account had a $25 limit which wasn't enough to pay for a six month subscription so they increased it to $250 and said they would try again in 14 days. A couple of days ago I got another email saying my account was suspended. I called them and the woman checked and said nothing appears to be wrong with the account and then said "I'm confused". I said "me too". She told me to send an email to support@click2pay.com asking them to reactivate my account and try again. I sent the email but haven't received any reply from them. My account still says it's canceled but I can still login and play. What a screwed up mess. How can anyone run a business when they make it impossible for their customers to pay?

Kreb

boombang
26-11-04, 21:15
they took the first payment off me twice, never replied to any emails, and now I have cancelled my subscription keep trying to bill me.

total cowboys

Nidhogg
26-11-04, 22:01
they took the first payment off me twice, never replied to any emails, and now I have cancelled my subscription keep trying to bill me.

total cowboys
I hope you've brought this to the attention of account@neocron.com?

N

boombang
29-11-04, 01:47
well I wasn't going to keep subscribing and have money to burn so left it.

Plus dealing with them was hard enough when I first wanted them to take my money!

John.nl
29-11-04, 21:38
Yey I guess the pointy stick was applied and finally, i paid my depth. I took measures to ensure this will not happen a second time: pre-emptive cancellation might not be so good for 10-tacle/KK but gives me peace of mind.

Liebestoter
30-11-04, 01:52
Click2Pay is asking me for my fucking social security card. WTF is this name, rank and serial number bullshit?

I'm considering just having my friend pay for the fucking account with his working click2pay account, because this shit is getting old.

wombat74
30-11-04, 01:55
I think I'm in the minority of having absolutely no trouble with Click'n'Pray at all. Maybe it has to do with them having utterly no presence or additional checks on Australian customers... either way, it works for me :)

Liebestoter
30-11-04, 02:03
The service is fine, it's just the fucking security proceedures are probably more anal retentive than that of certain parts of the US government which will remain nameless - I don't use my home address as my billing address, because people have a habit of STEALING SHIT FROM MY MAILBOX AND SETTING IT ON FIRE.

Therefore, I use my PO Box, and apparently they think I'm trying to scam myself or some shit, and it's getting really old. My account just shat out while I was mid transaction with someone over a goddamned termi, and now I am angry.

Xylaz
30-11-04, 02:14
while we're at c2p usual problems: my friend's account got canceled just a min ago, yet he cannot do anything to reactivate it. When he tries to cancel the current payment he gets: subscription cancellation invalid error. So he's stuck with the canceled account and beeing unable to do anything...

of course, money is just waiting at the account ready to be charged but c2p obviously is unable to manage to do such complicated things right... (account was cancelled because c2p also couldnt make the payment before, though the funny thing is, they charged him at first, then give the money back one day later along with the mail that they are unable to charge from his cc)

hegemon
30-11-04, 02:15
Well, today I got hit by the burning train wreck also known as Click2Pay.

"Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction."

I see that they took 30EUR from me two months ago even though I specifically asked for a 6 month subscription to avoid this kind of fuckups. I didn't get any mails, no warning, no nothing, just suddenly my account is closed.

Come on! Internet payments are not complicated. People have been doing this for years. How badly can you screw up something this simple?

Liebestoter
30-11-04, 02:19
Add in a bunch of red tape. :D

hegemon
30-11-04, 02:26
Actually, now that I think about it, I'll look into my spam folder. Last mail from click2pay just barely made it past my spam filter (5.9 points out of 6), which just shows yet another level of professionalism from that company.

Anna
30-11-04, 02:45
c2p have taken the piss
i know several ppl who got their accounts closed/expired today and are quiting nc because of it

i thought kk was gonna fix this crap?
obviously i was mistaking

Liebestoter
30-11-04, 02:47
Yeah, fuck this shit. I have better things to do than spend fucking hours trying to tell these motherfuckers that I'm me.

Nvidia
30-11-04, 02:49
Same thing just happened to me. I'm on the phone right now... I think the lady helping me is going to fix my account. I'll give you all an update once I'm off the phone...

BeaNo
30-11-04, 02:50
I can barely contain my excitement.

Anna
30-11-04, 02:53
Same thing just happened to me. I'm on the phone right now... I think the lady helping me is going to fix my account. I'll give you all an update once I'm off the phone...
youre lucky you live in the states
what about all the ppl who live oversea?
make a phonecall for 100 bucks? i dont think so

c2p should have been booted from the start

Liebestoter
This is like a swift kick to the crotch.

wombat74

You'd better hurry - people are starting to feel safe wandering around with their LE out without you :P

Nvidia
30-11-04, 02:59
Sexy sexy Anna :D

Here's some contact information for people not in the states... I hope this helps.

PHONE USA TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100
EMAIL service@click2pay.com

Anyway... I just got done. My credit card information was outdated. So I went to the website and "added" a new updated credit card before I called. Once I had that done, and I called them, she removed my inactive credit card and designated the updated one as the default. But that was the most she could do. :( She told me that I needed to talk to the people that run Neocron 2 (KK) and see if they'll try to charge me again.

Am I the only one that's confused here?

Liebestoter
30-11-04, 03:03
No, no you aren't Nvidia. This is bullshit, tbh.

I'm not gunna bother with this. KK, C2P - We are the customers. You won't let us pay you. Fix the problem.

What the fuck? :\

Color Me Plaid
30-11-04, 03:37
Well, it took them two months to cancel my Neocron account, haha. Aww yeah. Tried to call me apparently and I didn't get the call. ...so, they suspended my account, or so they say. They way too many security questions.

LiL T
30-11-04, 03:53
Look don't even bother with the shite having some US based company with total freaks from fuck knows what counrty ring my house in the UK is not good in my books. I mean WTF KK I don't expect strange phone calls to play a frucking game O_o

nuff said...

Color Me Plaid
30-11-04, 03:58
I really wonder what their criteria was when they were searching for a company to do their billing. One with as many bugs as the game, and just as impossible to get past?

Castoff
30-11-04, 04:04
It seems that a lot of Credit Card companies and some ISPs think that Click2pay is a gamboling sight and have blocked them. So if your Credit Card is not allowing payment that is probably the reason. AOL is one of the ISPs that believe C2P is a gamboling sight.
Maybe this is due to C2P being used by so many gamboling sights. Most Credit Cards have stopped paying them.
Try calling your CC company and let them know you are are just playing an online game nothing to do with gamboling.
It probably won't make a difference unless you get a massive amount of people to do this.
To be honest I really believe Reakktor should go back to world pay or use Pay Pal.

hegemon
30-11-04, 04:28
I don't get it. Why all those suggestions to call click2pay or your bank or your CC company?

It's KKs problem. Let them deal with it. They don't want to get paid? Fine, let someone else take my money.

Ever time you put in more than one minute of your time solving the problem KK created, you're telling KK that it's ok to suck. You're telling them that it's ok if they don't care about their customers. Even if it allows you slightly faster access to your crack, you allow them to slack and create even worse problems in the future.

If the first answer to my support request about the account isn't "oops, we screwed up, here is your account reenabled, let us try to solve the problem with c2p", I will ask them to contact me again when they are ready to take my money.

I love Neocron. I love it enough to drag in a few friends to taste the crack. But fun is fun, business is business. If they are not competent enough to take my money without giving me hassle, then they don't deserve it. And there is other crack out there that is much more willing to take my money. I can probably learn to love some other game.

Just for a comparison, Project Entropia lost thousands of paying players when they had this kind of trouble. And they put more or less all their effort to solve the problem which quickly led to three different payment providers. Now their customers can choose two other payments if one of them sucks. And incidentally, this competition led to all payment providers not sucking.

[edit: spelling]

Lothar IB
30-11-04, 06:29
I know of several today whos accounts also no longer work O_o
Think this is the reason terra was so empty tonight, have not ever seen it so empty since nc2 started.

Really KK great potential for the game real creative and all, but whoever is in charg of the business end of this venture should be removed from the position. Get someone on who has some actual exp in setting up online payment systems and knows how to get things done. c2p is not doing it nore is your guy. just cause you can be smart and program doesn't mean you can run a business, get someone who knows how cause it is not being done!

Really hopes this doesn't fuck the game over even more with even more people leaving :wtf:

Quake
30-11-04, 07:13

N

Arent KK busy drinking sake in Asia right now?

John.nl
30-11-04, 08:44
I don't get it. Why all those suggestions to call click2pay or your bank or your CC company?

It's KKs problem. Let them deal with it. They don't want to get paid? Fine, let someone else take my money.

Ever time you put in more than one minute of your time solving the problem KK created, you're telling KK that it's ok to suck. You're telling them that it's ok if they don't care about their customers. Even if it allows you slightly faster access to your crack, you allow them to slack and create even worse problems in the future.

If the first answer to my support request about the account isn't "oops, we screwed up, here is your account reenabled, let us try to solve the problem with c2p", I will ask them to contact me again when they are ready to take my money.

I love Neocron. I love it enough to drag in a few friends to taste the crack. But fun is fun, business is business. If they are not competent enough to take my money without giving me hassle, then they don't deserve it. And there is other crack out there that is much more willing to take my money. I can probably learn to love some other game.

Just for a comparison, Project Entropia lost thousands of paying players when they had this kind of trouble. And they put more or less all their effort to solve the problem which quickly led to three different payment providers. Now their customers can choose two other payments if one of them sucks. And incidentally, this competition led to all payment providers not sucking.

[edit: spelling]

Exactly my thoughts. I could have sit back and wait and eventually say "thanks for the free play but you aren't getting any money from me as I tried to solve it with this *shows a dozen emails* for you.

Surely it's KK's problem and I amazed myself by emailing four parties (NC helpdesk, c2p, my cc issuer and my lawyers :) Every other subscription I have now would have been cancelled at the first sign of trouble. KK or 10-tacle has lost the last few credits I gave them and I therefore cancelled my accounts. I may or may not renew. Instead of doing that automatically like I did the last two years.

I think 10-/KK has been warned.

Xylaz
30-11-04, 11:40
this is pathetic

A friend send a mail to KK with the request to reactivate his accout and some idiot answered: mail click2pay. Of course, click2pay morons answered in exactly the same way: mail KK.
He said fuck off and left.

Thank you KK. Another great way of doing business...

hegemon
30-11-04, 14:03
This is answer from KK:
> Thank you for writing. Your issue is with click2pay, so unfortunately I cannot
> assist you in this matter. To contact their support please email
> service@click2pay.com

This is my answer. I suggest to everyone who has this issue, to give them more or less the same kind of answer to put some pressure on them. Are they so stupid that they think that customers not paying them is someone elses problem?

"What kind of braindead answer is that? I don't care about which
contractor you use to charge me. In the end the problem is yours
because you don't get paid. I will not lift a finger to contact your
contractors, that's your problem.

My issue is with me unable to pay you. I am customer. I have money.
You are company. You want my money. You should be doing all kinds of
magic and be in panic now because you can't get my money. Any sane
company would have emergency meetings today because YOUR CUSTOMERS
CAN'T PAY YOU! And I know that I'm not the only one. Forums are now
filled with people who have the same problem. And those few who could
still log in tonight said that the servers are completly empty, so I
guess most people just said "fuck it" and didn't even bother whining
on the forums.

So. I suggest that if you want to ever get paid from me (and I'm crazy
enough to be still willing to pay) and hundereds of other people, you
make this _your_ problem and solve it. If not, I'm sorry, but you're
too stupid to have my money.

Btw. Please send me contact information for someone in the board of
directors at your company, or some investor. I'm sure they would just
love to hear how you're doing everything to never repay their
investment."

Crunchy
30-11-04, 14:10
This same shit happened to me aswell. Can't say i was suprised as i haven't payed anything for the account.

I'm close to just throw in the towel and quit, im not impressed with the game at it's current state and i don't have the patience nor the time to sort out payment problems that shouldn't exist.
It's still neocrack and many friends are still playing, so i guess i'll have to fight for my account... Well, i'll give them a week or so to sort this shit.

-C

Danae
30-11-04, 14:19
First of all I would like to apologize. I am not sure what is going on, however I have spoken to Bastian Hoyer (hoyer@reakktor.com), who is the account supervisor, and he has said repeatedly:

ALL ACCOUNTS CLOSED/SUSPENDED DUE TO PAYMENT ISSUES CANNOT BE REACTIVATED THROUGH REAKKTOR - THEY MUST BE REACTIVATED BY CONTACTING SERVICE@CLICK2PAY.COM

The reason being, when an account is closed due to a payment issue it is not closed by us, it is closed on their end, and they must activate your account after the payment issue is cleared up. I am very sorry for this, but it is a simple fact which I cannot get around.

When you email them include your first and last name and your account name. Tell them exactly what is going on. Spare the "you're assholes" "don't give me braindead answers" etc, just email them the facts to get it fix asap. If I could help everyone myself I would but when an account is closed with C2P we cannot reopen it, they must do it if they close it. I have no magical powers or a lasso of truth or an invisible jet, this is the only option I have been given to relay so please don't shoot the messanger.

If you are refusing to email click2pay yourself, then email me with the following information:

Account Name
First Name
Last Name

and I will forward it to click2pay on your behalf.

Again, the responses that have been given to those who have written - I forwarded each email to the supervisor and each time it returned with tell them to email click2pay. I am only doing as I am told. I have personally emailed click2pay.com but I have not yet recieved any response.

hegemon
30-11-04, 14:31
Finally some reakktion. Still. It's your problem. Can't you get a payment provider that doesn't suck? Or rather. A few payment providers that don't suck so that competition can solve the problem?

I didn't get any mail (and I checked my spam folder, all mail queues, etc.) either from you or click2pay about them failing to charge my credit card or whatever that was. They didn't have any problems charging me the first 30EUR, why not all the money for the 6 months I asked for?

And I'm sorry to say, but "braindead" and "stupid" are the right words for this situation. Piss off your customers and your support will suffer from abuse.

Terkantia
30-11-04, 14:50
:mad:

This is a farce!!!! They (click2pay) aren't sure what happened with my account, but they can't help me.

Here's to hpoing that KK can get this resolved before too long.

Cuz I lvoe playin' this game . . . .

Crunchy
30-11-04, 15:05
Well, i've sent a lot of mails to c2p trying to solve my payment problems (before this thing happened). Asked about possible reasons to why my payment failed and so on (the card works perfectly with all other payment companies i've used and my bank doesn't block them). They haven't really answered a single one of my questions, they just suggest the obvious stuff, ie expired card and shit like that.
They don't try to be helpful and actually try to solve things, they just send you the faq anwers.

I tried emailing them again today, i really hope that they'll try to solve the problems this time.

-C

Nidhogg
30-11-04, 15:12
Look at it this way, if you told C2P to cancel your account you would want it to stay closed. You would not want KK to be able to email C2P and get them to start charging you again without your permission. C2P will only start throwing your money around if you tell them to, not because a vendor asks for it. ;) That's the reason why you have to ok it directly with them.

N

Quake
30-11-04, 15:32
the whole payment idea with c2p is utter bullshit. Now what other mmorpg's are using thirdparty company's to sort the payment?

The simple answer is NONE.

tiikeri
30-11-04, 15:48
[Edited]

[Even though meant as a joke, this sort of comment cannot be posted - Tyr]

___T-X____
30-11-04, 15:50
[Edited]

Rolf, can u say that ?

tiikeri
30-11-04, 15:52
Well that company is just so fucking full of sheer SHIT... jesus.. how can it be so fucking hard to keep their shit together.

like 2 weeks ago i got 2 mails saying that my payments were done, and now all the suddenly, without any message, ANOTHER of mine accounts is CLOSED.
And other still works like a charm..

So fuck c2p. KK force them to get their stuff working!

Nidhogg
30-11-04, 15:53
Thread merged.

N

hegemon
30-11-04, 16:35
Look at it this way, if you told C2P to cancel your account you would want it to stay closed. You would not want KK to be able to email C2P and get them to start charging you again without your permission. C2P will only start throwing your money around if you tell them to, not because a vendor asks for it. ;) That's the reason why you have to ok it directly with them.

N

Right. What do you think happens when C2P charges someone? C2P contacts the credit card company, that contacts my bank, that charges me. It's already done in several layers of people basically trusting each other. If KK emailed C2P and made them charge me incorrectly same thing would happen if the newspaper I have suddenly started charging me for another subscription or if the pizza place suddenly charged me for a pizza I never got, the legal system would get involved. Of course, things like this rarely happen, so it's not a problem. C2P can't "throw" my money around. They contact other people who trust them who later contact yet another layer of people, etc.

I believe that KK should handle the C2P support issues, simply because it's KKs problem when the system breaks down. Make a deal with C2P that any support issue will be passed through KK to C2P. One single customer of KK doesn't stand a chance against C2P. And notice that this single customer has to fight hard for someone to take his money, so he won't fight as hard as KK would, because KK would be fighting to get money, not to get rid of it. Everyone would benefit.

Set up some communication lines with C2P that work. I suspect that you outsourced the money part of your business and thought that it would just solve itself. The trick with outsourcing is that you have to have someone at your company standing with a huge sledgehammer over the head of the contractor and making sure that they behave. Outsourcing is not an excuse to forget about the problem. It's your cash flow we're talking about, damnit, there is nothing more important for a company.

Marshall1
30-11-04, 16:55
well i got one email last night for one account
and one today for other

funny thing is i thought i set this up like months ago

but this emial says welcome to click to pay we have succesfully set up your account (what took them so long)

and then a second e-mail comes saying we are unable to bill you account we will try again in 14 days i thinki got th esame shit as you guys i use switch topay by way

and to top it all off

i forgot my loggon name and password so i tried toretriecve password by e-mail adress and it ask me a secret question of who my favourite singer is i dont even rmeber asnwering that question

what the fuck am i mean to do now

Terkantia
30-11-04, 17:03
well i got one email last night for one account
and one today for other

funny thing is i thought i set this up like months ago

but this emial says welcome to click to pay we have succesfully set up your account (what took them so long)

and then a second e-mail comes saying we are unable to bill you account we will try again in 14 days i thinki got th esame shit as you guys i use switch topay by way

and to top it all off

i forgot my loggon name and password so i tried toretriecve password by e-mail adress and it ask me a secret question of who my favourite singer is i dont even rmeber asnwering that question

what the fuck am i mean to do now

Try calling them. They may not really understand how their company works, but I ahve found them to be helpful, for the most part.

PHONE (US): 1 888 254 2729
PHONE (EU): +49 30 300 110 100
PHONE (CH): +41 848 650 898

Marshall1
30-11-04, 17:05
how do you get a + sign on a phone in uk lol
and the usa toll free doesnt work i get invalid number im in uk

hegemon
30-11-04, 17:08
how do you get a + sign on a phone in uk lol

'+' is just the international way of saying "dial whatever you use as the international prefix for your phone". In most european countries it's "00".

cMz
30-11-04, 17:09
you need to call:
PHONE (US): 00 1 888 254 2729
PHONE (EU): 00 49 30 300 110 100
PHONE (CH): 00 41 848 650 898

The plus sign just tells that you need to put whatever accesscode in front to dial another country.
It is, to my knowledge, always 00

Marshall1
30-11-04, 17:10
yea tried that didnt work lol
i emailed htem now hopefully get areply but iam now really losing my cool with neocron2 BRING BACK NEOCRON 1 ALL IS FORGIVEN

Terkantia
30-11-04, 17:18
OI jsut got off of the phone wqith the c2p folks.

My acct (probably like most of us) wasn't set to a high enough star rating to handle the payment required. The has since changed my star rating to 2 and I was informed to e-mail support@click2pay.com and request my acct be re-opened. I was also informed that it will take a couple of days to get the acct reopened, but as with other ETAs from c2p, it won't take NEAR that long to get this taken care of.

If only comapnies in the US could comprehend that type of service delivery. Sure, c2p has had some big bumps that hit most of us oin the facew w2ith a bat, but I ahve been told something will take 3-5 days to sort out that was fixed in a matter of hours. This has happened for me with them twice with c2p. Ya gotta love under commit and over deliver when it comes to time agreements.

:)

Reefer
30-11-04, 18:02
star rating? WTF, we have to specify a star rating now??? :confused:

let them get their stuff together with their friggin stars; we set up an account to play and expect it to work, it's as simple as that.

i'm not being billed yet since i'm still in the free month of play but these issues seriously make me think about not extending my subsription, simply because i'm not in the mood for this kind of hassle.

anwyays, who knows, maybe they get it sorted out before my subsription actually starts... i'll keep my fingerts crossed

NOTE: i'm not having any problems yet (nto payed yet other then the retail fee of the game) but most likely am going to be affected soon considering the amount of threads i've seen on the subject

Terkantia
30-11-04, 18:05
@ above:

Jsut log into click2pay and you can see the star rating. For me, its two stars, this covers the conversion from euros to USD. It may be diff for others, based on conversions and such.

I belive your having the same issue as some of the rest of us. To avert any lsoe of service, ya might wanna be somewhat proactive about this. ;)

bubby
30-11-04, 18:50
I got the susupended notice too, account expired wtf?

Spermy
30-11-04, 19:17
Me too - Get it sorted. Do it now.

I paid for 3 months just last week. If it ain't One of the two comps is giving my myf**kin' money back pls.

tiikeri
30-11-04, 19:22
C2P has corrupted database...beware of ROLLBACK.. theyr gonna take ur money again...

Spermy
30-11-04, 19:26
C2P has corrupted database...beware of ROLLBACK.. theyr gonna take ur money again...

You can fuck off with that shit.

I paid money that I could have used elsewhere - no one needs you pointing and laughing like forest fucking gump with the bloody rollback scaremongering.

I'd love to see how c2p deals with freakin asia. Cos to be honest - if it ain't sorted when asia goes online, quite frankly - both comapnies are fucked.

Maester Seymour
30-11-04, 19:32
Acording to an email i got from C2P on the 25th, my 6month subscription had started and they were now gonna charge my account.. Tis now the 30th and my C2P account says my last transaction was back in Oct... So i don't even know if i've been billed or not ffs. :confused: :mad:
(Waiting on their reply...)

Xylaz
30-11-04, 19:50
I can honestly say this is the most absurd thing i've ever seen in my whole life.

I just had a feeling its some kind of sick joke and both people in c2p and KK are laughing their ass off when writing replies to our mails. "lol, what have we here? you want to pay us? hmm... oh this answer's good (copy&paste)>>sorry we couldnt call u<< lol lol, funny stuff"
No company should have even the slightest chance of surviving when working in such conditions. Never.

gkidd12
30-11-04, 20:02
This is crap man, C2P says call neocron, Neocron says call C2P, Does anyone working at either place know what in the hell is going on? I just wnat to pay for an account its not rocket science.

RUn3
30-11-04, 20:33
Tss.. "your account has expired" gg, paid for 6 months.

Click2pay the way to pay... if u want to get F***ed over like a ********.. :mad:

SovKhan
30-11-04, 21:04
add me to the list of people KK are fucking pissing off by choseing a stupid fucking online billiing company.

contacted click2pay 3 times now, contacted cc company 1 time

its a big clusterfuck of crap. only people i believe is my creditcard company not some POS small online billing company.

KK wake up C2P is costing you money.

Maui
30-11-04, 21:05
NAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....... !

I was playing NC, I fataled, tried to restart NC, it sais : Account expired O_O

I check the status of my acount and it sais it ended: 2004-10-29 8| 8| 8|

gimmy back my neocrack plz plz plz

John.nl
30-11-04, 21:11
This is crap man, C2P says call neocron, Neocron says call C2P, Does anyone working at either place know what in the hell is going on? I just wnat to pay for an account its not rocket science.

The redirections certainly didn't contribute to make feel my cc information was in safe hands because I simply wasn't 100% sure who could charge my creditcard.
Ofcourse I am aware of the possibility to reject any charges to my CC but as Hegemon pointed out that could become a lengthy, unpleasant process. For both KK/10t and me.

For me, at least, all is fine except I feel left standing in the rain by KK. I was under the impression I was doing business with KK not C2P.
I expected KK/10t to take care of my fear, uncertainty and doubts regarding all aspects of this game including payment. I expected wrong.

Please KK/10t, do take responsibility and handle all problem tickets under the flag of the company your customers expect to do business with: you.

I'm going to login, syncless I hope, going to enjoy this great game and just maybe get distracted enough to forget about this whole drama.

Xylaz
30-11-04, 22:01
Here is the kind KK's answer for my request:

Your account is closed due to payment failure. You will need to work it out with Click2Pay

Basically, it's just like saying: mail c2p and fuck off...
i'm going to bet c2p will answer: its KK problem mail them (and fuck off)

Jesus fuckin bloody christ, give me a break.

Spermy
30-11-04, 22:06
Payment StatusSubscription Status

Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction.
To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)
Current Gametime Period
Period started: 2004-10-16
Period will end: 2004-11-05

Thats not a month - thats not even 28 days.

I laughed till I cried - then I mailed C2P - I have to talk to you.

Fix me please. No. I WILL NOT work it out with C2P - becase they have instructed me to talk to you lot. Lose the ping pong - or gain a trading standards complaint.

Oh - yeah forgot my screenie

I also notice how the last subcription duration has been neatly ommited.

How convenient.

SovKhan
30-11-04, 22:06
they did to me...

called c2p they said they billed CC 2x and were rejected.
called CC company they said no charges from c2p were even attempted.
i asked about the possibility that it was automaticly rejected because of the gambleing but they said they checked with me when i signed them up for autobilling and i said ok. (i do remember the phonecall from the CC company regarding this)
called c2p for a 2nd time they said my c2p account was fine and that they dont know why i would be calling them to reactivate my game account. then i was told to call back 1/2 an hour later and talk to a supervisor.
called c2p for a 3rd time, the supervisor was on the phone and would call me back in 10 min.
it is now 2h 30m later and still no call.

GG KK&C2P.

oh and account@neocron.com do not give us that BULLSHIT about not being able to reactivate an account. c2p would NEVER have access to your servers. at least tell the truth and say you will not reactivate accounts untile c2p has givin it the OK.

gkidd12
30-11-04, 22:30
Go and look at a few good Online Games ie: Star Wars/Ultima Online/EQ
the list goes on and on there are several small games that have 10 times the support and u can cancel and reactivate right there at the web site no 3rd party bullshit calling you on your house phone asking you questions I dont need that shit. I just want to play my game if I wanted to talk to assholes I dont know I would rob and bank and go to jail. This is uterly ridicoulous you guys need to pony up admit you made a huge mistake and set this pay shit up yourself we wont be to hard on you. Sorry for the rant im just sick of the run around bullshit. I have called SHIT 2 PAY 6 times today and get a fucking moron everytime that cant help me do a damn thing just a little aggrivated.

Xylaz
30-11-04, 23:06
so... are we gonna wait for some miracle or something?

[ edited ], how u imagine i could possible "sort it out" with c2p? How can i "sort it out" tha payment if they are unable to make any? c2p is simply LIEING all the time. The lied with the "we could not call u - issue", they lied with the "we could not charge you - issue" (twice even), because as everyone knows they didnt even ATTEMPT to make any payment, just simply blocked the account without doing ANYTHING

and now you're telling me to "fuck off & sort it out" with c2p????

I'm already waiting 4 hours for answer from those c2p imbeciles... How long should i wait??? Untill its done(tm)??? 4 weeks? Maybe i should pay them additionally so they could charge me??? Fucking Hell...

I'm the moron as well, that's the only explanation for why i am still here listen to incompetent, unprofessional idiots who simply dont care if their company will get any money or not. Yes i'm nuts.
Or maybe its just that damned game...

Spermy
30-11-04, 23:08
Come on KK - Statement - something.

Would be nice.

bubby
30-11-04, 23:09
They said at Click2pay that i have to email KK???? heres the response from KK

"The account is cancelled due to lack of payment. We have no ability to reactivate accounts. Only Click2Pay can do so as they control all billing related issues."

So im stuck with Go see KK and KK says Go see C2P, Well I am getting very upset. I Have been playing since the begining of retail on Neocron 1 and had no billing issues till now and KK doesnt seem to want to fix it so I guess ill just have to wait. How defeatist of me :(

Spermy
30-11-04, 23:11
Not really - you're not exactly giving up if there's sod all you can do in the first place.

I reckon for no w- if anything is going to happen it'll be during business hours tomorrow - that said - how the hell do KK and C2P ever keep in touch. the time diff is obscene.

/me wonders why they didn't go european...

bubby
30-11-04, 23:14
Talk about going cold turkey from NEOCRACK.

Even some of my clannies are having the same bull.

I think Reakktor Needs to fix it and quick before they find out that all the accouts will be shut down and wonder, HMMM why is there no one on the servers ???

LOL :lol:

hegemon
30-11-04, 23:21
I have a simple suggestion. Unlock all the accounts for the rest of the week until C2P gets a clue. Your customers will be happy and hopefully C2P will sort it out (hah!). And next time, make double sure that some kind of warning is sent at least a week before an account expires.

SovKhan
30-11-04, 23:22
people on the german section are having similar problems

Xylaz
30-11-04, 23:23
hmm you might be right

it may be the cure
if i manage to stay 3 days without nc... but how the hell can i survive this evening?

its all hopeless

RUn3
01-12-04, 00:22
Ok KK+staff ! ! 1.. with what do u pay c2p?
Milky ren's & and WB cola??!??
Cuz that would certainly explain the lack of intelligence in that company... !

bubby
01-12-04, 01:17
HEY PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING and make it all better.

Drake6k
01-12-04, 01:23
I cant login Neocron anymore because of click2pay.

So yes CLICK2PAY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

And I hope they fix my account. If not I quit. You know... because I cant even login ... o_O :(

bubby
01-12-04, 01:38
WHy cant we use worldpay anymore, never had a problem with them

zii
01-12-04, 02:08
Click2Pay just deactivated my account today for no reason and without any warning. Morons.

bubby
01-12-04, 03:10
Welcome to the club?

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 03:14
Hello Mr Jesterthegreat,

We transferred the subscription fee GBP 7.80 from your CLICK2PAY account to 10tacel studios AG.

Thank you for paying with CLICK2PAY.

All your transactions with CLICK2PAY can be viewed and managed at http://www.click2pay.com

Regards,
Your CLICK2PAY service team hurrah!

MkVenner
01-12-04, 03:18
well none of my accounts went down, but 3 people in my clan, all of who were signed up for 6 months (i do a month at a time) got cancelled...

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 03:19
well none of my accounts went down, but 3 people in my clan, all of who were signed up for 6 months (i do a month at a time) got cancelled...

is a month £7.80?

whatever the £7.80 payment is, mine went through ok.

:edit: hmmm... 1:20 am and i work tomoz... im off :p

MkVenner
01-12-04, 03:22
yeah that sounds about right for a month...

Viktor
01-12-04, 07:42
I was on the free trial from October 10th to now, December 1st (my birthday). I wasn't billed a single time. I called them in late October and they asked me all of my security questions, if I had permission to use the credit card, and for a copy of my mother's driver's license. I gave them everything and she said everything would be alright.

I got several of the

"Dear Mr. Hull,
Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.
We have checked your account and solved the problem.
We apologize for all the inconvenience caused and thank you for your
understanding and patience.
We will try to capture the amount again in a few days.
Currently you should have no problem to use your NEOCRON Account.

Kind regards
CLICK2PAY Service Team"

E-Mails, and got a few promising the problem would be fixed in a few days.

I don't know what the hell their god damned problem is. I don't know what KK's is, either.

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 09:13
I was on the free trial from October 10th to now, December 1st (my birthday). I wasn't billed a single time. I called them in late October and they asked me all of my security questions, if I had permission to use the credit card, and for a copy of my mother's driver's license. I gave them everything and she said everything would be alright.

I got several of the

"Dear Mr. Hull,

Kind regards
CLICK2PAY Service Team"

E-Mails, and got a few promising the problem would be fixed in a few days.

I don't know what the hell their god damned problem is. I don't know what KK's is, either.

hope you get your nc for your B-Day :p

Crunchy
01-12-04, 11:47
Hah, i've recived the

"Dear Mr. xxxx,

Kind regards
CLICK2PAY Service Team"

mail like 4 times now.

Every time i asked what was causing the payment failures and asked for some advice. EVERY time they replied using that mail, without aswering a SINGLE one of my questions. :mad:

Im starting to get really pissed of with c2p. Contacting them don't seem to solve anything. Guess i'll just have to move over to WoW. :(

Spermy
01-12-04, 13:04
I can't even cancel my account now. So it look slike c2p are going to have my account details for as loing as they bloody well please. Meaning they can bill me whenever the fook they want, which apparently - they have again! And I'm still expired.

So the only way I can see around it is to cancel my cards and get new ones sent. And guess what - I got a uni fee payment due today.

That'll be £215.55 made with a card payment to Universioty of Bolton finance Dept please. They don't take cash, they don't take cheques. It needs paying - I can't, because thanks to this I have no cards for the next week or so. Sort it between yourselves, but someone's going to have to pay those fees. I can't, so what the fuck am I supposed to do? Moreso - How am I supposed to draw money to buy anything?! The bank is a good 2 miles away!

Yeah. So I'm up shit creek for a week. I'll send y'all a postcard.

All thi sbloody Aggro for a friggin game just isn't worth it. Just let me cancel my C2P account dammit.

Xylaz
01-12-04, 15:41
Hellooo KK?

I've been waiting whole day for a responce from c2p shit. What's going on?????

RUn3
01-12-04, 16:27
Could we please get a response from the someone about this!!?

and dont tell us to take it up with c2p... i think we all mailed them, some prolly more than once

Its u who decided to use c2p so imo, it would only be fair if u sorted this mess....

but i guess u dont care, now that uve got paid..?!

garyu69
01-12-04, 16:51
Is anyone able to get in game at all? seems like this has happened to a lot of people, just curious at what the Population levels are due to this fuck up.

IMO, C2P need to be removed from this equation, surely they have not fulfilled their part of whatever deal in providing an easy payment system to allow us to play. As poor as world pay might have been, I never had any problems like this with them in control.

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 19:42
Is anyone able to get in game at all? seems like this has happened to a lot of people, just curious at what the Population levels are due to this fuck up.

IMO, C2P need to be removed from this equation, surely they have not fulfilled their part of whatever deal in providing an easy payment system to allow us to play. As poor as world pay might have been, I never had any problems like this with them in control.

i can, but im playin FFVIII instead so im not sure on the pop count, ill check later (peak UK time, an hour and a halfish)

Danae
01-12-04, 20:07
I have recieved a couple responses from Click2pay stating they will be fixing accounts in the "next few days" and have forwarded the problems to their "techincal department".

This is all the information I have unfortunately. I don't like leaving you all hanging so I felt saying this was better than nothing at all. I am sorry for all the frustration and inconvenience.

Jesterthegreat
01-12-04, 20:24
I have recieved a couple responses from Click2pay stating they will be fixing accounts in the "next few days" and have forwarded the problems to their "techincal department".

This is all the information I have unfortunately. I don't like leaving you all hanging so I felt saying this was better than nothing at all. I am sorry for all the frustration and inconvenience.

a responce with possible progress is better than we have had so far :D

glad to see someones takin notice :)

hegemon
02-12-04, 00:11
Yesterday c2p told me they tried to charge my credit card one month later than I thought they would (I've never had a problem with a vendor trying to charge me too late before this), on that day I didn't have enough money on my bank account and the payment bounced. Of course, they didn't tell me this just waited a few weeks and closed my Neocron account. They charged the initial cost, and that worked without any problem, but what good is paying the initial cost for Neocron without being able to pay the subscription?

I explained the situation to c2p, told them there was money on my account and that they should try today. So. Today I got a response that they wouldn't try again and that I should talk to my bank. I don't have any idea what I should talk to my bank about. I guess they didn't even read what I said, just slapped some pre-cooked support response to it just to get rid of me.

And I very much encourage KK to switch to a payment provider that doesn't suck. Anything but those idiots. They are mocking us and they are screwing up your cash flow. Any contract you might have with them is null and void because the quality of their service is far below any expectations you might have on a serious company. Btw. I see at: http://www.paybycash.com/neocron/notice.php
that you're trying to work with Paybycash, that's good. They don't suck. Although it seems to be at least a month late.

Tomorrow will be my last attempt to deal with c2p. I have the response prepared already, I planned to add it today, but then the nice part of my personality took over and gave them another chance. This is the planned response:

"Since you didn't even try to solve the problem today, even though I
told you yesterday that it's easy to solve, I'm waiting until tomorrow
afternoon. If my Neocron account is not reenabled by then (a good
thing for you would be to actually charge my credit card by then), I'm
calling my bank the day after tomorrow (they close at three) to
reverse the earlier charge you did to my credit card because I didn't
get what I ordered. I ordered a 6 month subscription for Necron and
all the necessary setup costs. You just charged me the setup
costs. The setup costs are useless for me if you're stopping me from
using the product. And don't tell me about problems you have. I don't
care. Noone else has problems charging my credit card if they charge
it within one or two days from me making an order, which _everyone_
does except you."

gkidd12
02-12-04, 01:17
EVERYONE EMAIL PAY BY CASH ASKING FOR NEOCRON2 OPTIONS

CustomerService@PayByCash.com

They are much better than Shit2Pay

bubby
02-12-04, 06:44
I am actually getting somewhere, They finallly called me and asked all the relevent questions and will be reactivating my account when they get ahold of night tech support so they say, I will let you know when and If i am successfulll :)

tiikeri
02-12-04, 06:58

Sooooo... basicly - I don't have any chance of getting my another account working again before they fix their shit?

My another account is still active and playable, and other is "CLOSED". And both are using the same CC, same guy(me), and same billing address and same and same and...you get the point..

Edit: [/morningspamming]

-FN-
02-12-04, 09:41
When their Customer Service Representative called me up back in October with thier poor English speaking skills, I actually, get this, ended up having to Fax a photocopy of my Driver's License to them. 95% of the people I know would tell some foreign online bank to go fuck themselves before they'd give anyone a copy of their driver's license, then go play something else because it's not worth the hassle. I just went with it because I didn't care - but look at it from the point of view of every-single-new-prospective player.

There are a lot of people not playing NC2 because of C2P - I know many who never got into NC2 period because of it, as well as many who are locked out due to cancellation bullshit.

C2P was clearly one of KK's many poor decisions leading to our current low population barely rivaling that of the numbers near the end of NC1.

[KoS]Brad
02-12-04, 10:42
Fuck CP2, Go back to the NC1 paying style, the one that didnt need that shit to play the game, when they just took it off your card and it was all settled. About two weeks ago for my birthday I had one of my old characters updated to NC2, Nid would remember it, it was crap, utter crap. after about a day of talking to helpdesk and Nid I finally got an email with my password, but not the normal email you get when you sign up, it just said User: ********** Passoword: ********** sorry for the inconvenience. Thats fine probably just a little mess up. 5 Days later I get an email from CP2, "Congratulations your Neocron2 account hs been activated" 5 FRIGIN DAYS thats BS. and they even charged my for my free month playing time which is shit.

bubby
02-12-04, 14:53
After promising me they would fix it last night, I check today NO JOY!!!!

CLick2pay Strikes again even if you have the COrrect answers :(

Toilet-Duck
02-12-04, 15:44
I didnt see a problem with worldpay nor did i see any posts complaining about worldpay why did you change to c2p KK??!

hegemon
02-12-04, 16:38
Every mail I got from them is just a display of delay tactics. I suspect I will get my daily mail in 30 minutes or so, because they always make sure to reply to mail just after the banks have closed. Every time they either deliberately misunderstand what I'm saying (not reading it I guess) or simply transfer me to some other department. When I called them they'd "fix it tomorrow because banks are closing now" and that was supposed to be yesterday.

If I was KK I'd check if C2P managers have been short-selling stock in KK.

Xylaz
02-12-04, 18:53
third day...

the frequency of c2p mails is like 1/24 hours.
All came from separate divisions, like General Team, Settlement Team, 2nd lvl Team etc. They are all asking retarded questions (can u ask your bank what's wrong? You did? Can u ask again? You did? Ask please your bank once again...) and copying each others mails.
Issues like that should be solved in few hours, NOT DAYS. I've send 3 mails to them asking questions yet i havent got any answers. I've contacted my bank 2 times. I've send them a list (!!!) of all potential problems which could be the issue here... I've spend literally several hours trying to help. Still nothing, nobody seem to care...
KK this is really really unacceptable.

Danae
02-12-04, 18:57
For those of you with continuing issues, please pm me on the forums (or email kitch@reakktor.com) with your account name, first name, and last name and all relivant information.

Tupac
02-12-04, 20:19
expired account thingy problem and click2pay is taking there time (a few days now) to help me so wtf...... what do I do

(eXo) Opaleye
02-12-04, 20:42
contct via phone...

wait some...

dispair :rolleyes:

The_Tyrant^
02-12-04, 20:48
call them up and say OI !! YEEWW FANNEH !!!

Color Me Plaid
02-12-04, 21:54
Yeah...contact by phone, e-mail them and tell them that you need it reactivated by them so Neocron can bill you...give it a day or two for the mongoloid to find your account, then it'll work. They finally fixed mine, took 3 or 4 days.

Color Me Plaid
02-12-04, 21:58
WOOOOO account fixed...still anti-c2p though.

Whitestuff
02-12-04, 22:31
I activated my account last night for the first time ever. Now its closed to me. I can't register my account to look at it on click2pay.com and they rejected my creditcard.... WTF?!?!?

So why is it everyone is having trouble with them?

Worldpay was much better IMO. At least their system WORKED.

giga191
02-12-04, 22:44
kk are alergic to money

Lothar IB
02-12-04, 22:48
A friends account got fixed as well, he sent an email two days ago about and sent another yesterday, do not beleive he had to call or talk to anyone.

Whitestuff
02-12-04, 22:48
I activated my account last night for the first time ever. Now its closed to me. I can't register my account to look at it on click2pay.com and they rejected my creditcard.... WTF?!?!?

So why is it everyone is having trouble with them?

Worldpay was much better IMO. At least their system WORKED.

Vithar
02-12-04, 22:54
Threads merged.

V

*Dazz*
03-12-04, 02:38
The current email I got from them was again telling me my account is suspended for non payment.... :confused:

bubby
03-12-04, 05:11
my account status still expired and no word from either KK or CLick2puke so bugger it, Ill go play halo or something else and let them have no money;

If it does happen to come back eventually ill post the results but so for its LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

r0ti0n
03-12-04, 06:21
lol i called 2 days ago, wrote and email and they called
i answered questions theyre changing stuff on my account

still my account is inactive for NC2

hegemon
03-12-04, 14:04
I'm sorry if someone will find this distasteful, but I have just to share a stupid amusing thought.
Apparently C2P solved my problem, I haven't checked yet, but I got a mail from them with this subject:

"From: service@click2pay.com
Subject: You use us. You might be blitzed"

To which my response is: Yeah [ edited ]

Spermy
03-12-04, 14:16
Okies - what info do I need to send in a PM - cos C2P are being les than helpful.

Tantta
03-12-04, 16:46
i sended email to c2p in about 5-7 days ago and still haven't got anything :rolleyes:

bubby
03-12-04, 18:01
They still have not managed to re activate my account, Imagine that. over 400 accounts have been fubared by them and NO JOY :(

Xylaz
03-12-04, 18:09
i sended email to c2p in about 5-7 days ago and still haven't got anything :rolleyes:

one e-mail is not enough i'm afraid.
I've send 3 or 4 before they started to react, then it took another 4 to solve the problem (and also 4-5 emails to KK and 2 phone calls with my bank).
Took 4 days.
The funny (well...) thing is that basically there was no problem at all. C2P just didnt even tried to charge my credit card, so it took 4 days to convince them to do so - then they simply processed the payment and reactivate the account.
But it could be done without even noticing me...

Nidhogg
03-12-04, 18:13
Thread merged.

N

Tantta
03-12-04, 18:58
this is bs tbh...

WELL i sended email to c2p again, hope it helps this time. ;)

Xylaz
03-12-04, 19:13
WELL i sended email to c2p again, hope it helps this time. ;)

If there will be no answer in 6/12h send another one, and a copy of it to KK as well. Just spam them a little, it seems to be the only way :p

and heh, i was happy because i got my account reactivated by c2p... Yet the game is still closed for me - now i have to wait for KK to reactivate it as well... Wonder how long this one will take?

-=Dredduk=-
03-12-04, 19:15
Ok right my account expired couple of days ago...

Now i payed off the credit card so i should have money on it..

I go to the click2pay site to try and pay for another month of nc2...

But i cant find ANYwhere to pay for nc2... it doesnt say anywhere

God i hate this C2P stuff..

anyone help?

(i know there is millions of posts about C2P but i didnt know what to look for)

Yelly
03-12-04, 19:17
http://cp.neocron.com/15/accounting
There is reactivation

Tantta
03-12-04, 19:18
I think you just need to email them :rolleyes:

edit:

http://cp.neocron.com/15/accounting
There is reactivation
oh yeah, lets see what happends..

"Your subscription was closed after a failed or returned transaction.
To get your account running again you have to contact click2pay service to reenable your subscription. (service@click2pay.com)"

-=Dredduk=-
03-12-04, 19:22
emailing now. :/

i hate emailing.

Vithar
03-12-04, 19:23
Threads merged, again. :p

V

-=Dredduk=-
03-12-04, 19:24
lol :P

Spermy
03-12-04, 19:38
Rightio - This is getting wierd.

I assume thats the last chunk of game time I payed for right?

A few points to raise here.

1) The difference between the two is not even a month.
2) I didn't pay for a month - I payed for 3.
3) Even if I had paid for that chunk of time, why did my account expire only 2 days ago?

EDIT

Okay - now i'm annoyed - I was able to make a new account no problem. AND HAVE JUST BEEN FUCKING BILLED!!!

That in it's self is not a probem - since I wanted a second account :)

Point is - why can't they take payment for my first - but still take payment from this one - It was done using the same c2p account... O _ o

EDIT 2

Moreso

Period started: 2004-12-03
Period will end: 2004-12-13

that is what we call 30 days.

This (taken from above) isn't.

ou7blaze
03-12-04, 19:55

N

No offence but I hope that you guys are also working on an alternative to Lick2Pay, and promised updates (u know which...)

bubby
04-12-04, 02:35
Look at this friggin thread, How could they let this go on. Do we have a little OFFICIAL word From Reakktor please. O_o

Nidhogg
04-12-04, 02:38
It's already been stated. If C2P's system closes your account, only you and C2P can ressurect it. If KK could do it then what's to stop any vendor just contacting C2P and saying "Hey, give us some of that guy's money!".

Of course we'd prefer it if C2P didn't actually close people's accounts in the first place, but that story's still a Work In Progress atm.

N

John.nl
04-12-04, 03:49
It's already been stated. If C2P's system closes your account, only you and C2P can ressurect it. If KK could do it then what's to stop any vendor just contacting C2P and saying "Hey, give us some of that guy's money!".

Of course we'd prefer it if C2P didn't actually close people's accounts in the first place, but that story's still a Work In Progress atm.

N

If KK and only KK would be authorized to control accounts then there would be no multi page thread about this.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 03:56
If KK and only KK would be authorized to control accounts then there would be no multi page thread about this.

give kk controll over the money being taken out of your bank acounts?

think about this before you seriousy suggest this.

John.nl
04-12-04, 04:00
give kk controll over the money being taken out of your bank acounts?

think about this before you seriousy suggest this.

Yes, I did. Like all the other companies I do business with over the internet. Any company I authorize to bill my creditcard can.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 04:05
Yes, I did. Like all the other companies I do business with over the internet. Any company I authorize to bill my creditcard can.

ah... so you want kk /banks / c2p to manually sort through every single persons payments to checkthe autherisation (is kk getting money from people who quit? etc) instead of an autamated system?

imagine how many payments have to be manually proccessed in your bank as it is. i work in a bank and i personally proccess about 200 transactions in a 7 hour day (if i didnt have to check / correct them i would do way more). there are 100 people on my floor in my department alone.

now you want to add all the c2p payments to that?

now imagine how many payments c2p recieve?

same situatio as above.

or are you seriously suggesting that this should be a "one off"... cos thats gonna happen :rolleyes:

John.nl
04-12-04, 04:14
ah... so you want kk /banks / c2p to manually sort through every single persons payments to checkthe autherisation (is kk getting money from people who quit? etc) instead of an autamated system?

imagine how many payments have to be manually proccessed in your bank as it is. i work in a bank and i personally proccess about 200 transactions in a 7 hour day (if i didnt have to check / correct them i would do way more). there are 100 people on my floor in my department alone.

now you want to add all the c2p payments to that?

now imagine how many payments c2p recieve?

same situatio as above.

or are you seriously suggesting that this should be a "one off"... cos thats gonna happen :rolleyes:

Not my problem. I couldnt care less how bulk billing should be processed efficiently. A substantial amount of KK's customers now experience the lack of efficiency at c2p.

So how many staff have PayPal to sort out billing? Or any credit card accepting company. How KK should solve this? Again, not my problem much to my frustration.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 04:20
Not my problem. I couldnt care less how bulk billing should be processed efficiently. A substantial amount of KK's customers now experience the lack of efficiency at c2p.

So how many staff have PayPal to sort out billing? Or any credit card accepting company. How KK should solve this? Again, not my problem much to my frustration.

not your problem? you know how long it would take for your payment yo go through after being specifically sorted out by kk, detailes recoreded etc...

then proccesses by a bank (likely a call centre in another country, with different data protection laws)...

then proccessed by c2p (again if they need to proccess this many orders manually... labour is far cheaper in the mid east etc,however they cant do it all due to the lack of data security laws)

you not being able to play is "not your problem"?

i think it really is. you are losing out on the game, its your problem

:edit: note - im not saying its your fault... im saying its your problem

John.nl
04-12-04, 04:27
not your problem? you know how long it would take for your payment yo go through after being specifically sorted out by kk, detailes recoreded etc...

then proccesses by a bank (likely a call centre in another country, with different data protection laws)...

then proccessed by c2p (again if they need to proccess this many orders manually... labour is far cheaper in the mid east etc,however they cant do it all due to the lack of data security laws)

you not being able to play is "not your problem"?

i think it really is. you are losing out on the game, its your problem

:edit: note - im not saying its your fault... im saying its your problem

Me not being able to play is a different thing. It's not my problem but KK's loss. The only problem is that I have to see where I spend the budget I had in mind for KK.

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 06:13
Me not being able to play is a different thing. It's not my problem but KK's loss. The only problem is that I have to see where I spend the budget I had in mind for KK.

if not being able to play nc isnt a problem why go to thye effort of posting about it?

if its not a problem it has no negative effect...

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 06:19
i take it this (https://www.paybycash.com/neocron/) is useless since nc2?

:edit:

this (https://www.paybycash.com/neocron/notice.php) is far more interesting...

for the lazy ones:

Please read ALL of these important notes CAREFULLY:

PayByCash™ is authorized to provide alternate payment options for Neocron 2, but we are a separate company from REAKKTOR.COM.
We will apply your payment to your Neocron 2 account once we receive your first PAYMENT. We will not communicate a payment to REAKKTOR until we have received the actual payment. There ARE ways you can get a payment to us very quickly!
REAKKTOR provides a free trial period for Neocron 2. Therefore, there are NO REFUNDS for Neocron or Neocron 2 payments.

Do you have a "Neocron 2" account?

PayByCash is preparing to begin accepting payment for Neocron 2. We expect to have this functionality available on Monday, November 1st. Please be patient while we work with REAKKTOR to provide you with this new service.

To pay for Neocron 1, click here.

To pay for Neocron 2 via PayByCash, you must come to our site FROM the Neocron 2 site. This will insure that your payment is applied to the correct account. You may login to your account on REAKKTOR'S Neocron 2 site by going to: http://cp.neocron.com/
and clicking on the "Your Account" link to either login or create your Neocron 2 account.

hmmm...

PayByCash is preparing to begin accepting payment for Neocron 2. We expect to have this functionality available on Monday, November 1st.

bubby
04-12-04, 07:55
why are you so negative to us that have C2P problems jest???

Stay outta our thread if you are not going to contribute.

hegemon
04-12-04, 09:17

That's exactly how credit card transactions work. Some vendor contacts a payment provider and says "Hey, give us some of that guys money! His CC number is xxxx."

Do you know how large money transfers between banks are done? With a fax. A few years ago somone managed to steal 60M EUR from a bank in Sweden simply by knowing the right fax number and how a request for money transfers looks like. When I transferred my accounts from one bank to another, it was done through the phone. The bank guy simply called a number at the other bank and said "Hey, give me all of that guys money!", which they did.

It's not rocket science. There is no strict security because the banks have learned that risk management is cheaper than absolute security. And part of the risk management is the fact that KK might quite easily empty my account by charging me for a century of Neocron. But on the other side of the equation I can refuse those charges and pull in the legal system to slap their fingers.

dark_reaper
04-12-04, 09:42
My C2P account has been locked for hours and I cannot unlock it. Mispelled my password once and bam locked. Damn C2P has tighter security than the, ummmm, the CIA.

Xylaz
04-12-04, 11:15
Helllooooo KK

Is this some kind of sick joke?
I've finally sorted out my c2p problems (after 4 days of mess) but KK obviously dont care about it - i'm already waitingthird day for account reactivation !!!
The only message i got was: "i'll pass it over to account manager" and it was 2 days ago!!! I want my account reactivated dammit. It's been almost a week of beeing unable to play due to c2p morons and now KK...

Richard Angelus
04-12-04, 12:23
it's kind of frustrating....

they didn't managed to get my Click2pay account to work since retail start....
after a 'problem' seems to be solved, I waited 2 weeks until they try to get my money again.....but there was always a new problem they had to solve

I'm now waiting 1 Week for a reply to my last problem

I want to play my trader again :(

/Edit: @dark_reaper you have to call the hotline to unlock your click2pay account

Nidhogg
04-12-04, 14:17
That's exactly how credit card transactions work. Some vendor contacts a payment provider and says "Hey, give us some of that guys money! His CC number is xxxx."

Do you know how large money transfers between banks are done? With a fax. A few years ago somone managed to steal 60M EUR from a bank in Sweden simply by knowing the right fax number and how a request for money transfers looks like. When I transferred my accounts from one bank to another, it was done through the phone. The bank guy simply called a number at the other bank and said "Hey, give me all of that guys money!", which they did.

It's not rocket science. There is no strict security because the banks have learned that risk management is cheaper than absolute security. And part of the risk management is the fact that KK might quite easily empty my account by charging me for a century of Neocron. But on the other side of the equation I can refuse those charges and pull in the legal system to slap their fingers.
It simply isn't valid to compare this to transactions performed wholely within the banking industry. It's also not valid to compare a transaction performed with a credit card presented to the vendor at the time of purchase to a system where the credit card is only presented to the payment company (i.e. C2P). Your argument is totally flawed. The customer does not give KK any information on which they can make a charge except their C2P account information and if that account is closed KK have no other means of completing the transaction.

N

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 16:10
why are you so negative to us that have C2P problems jest???

Stay outta our thread if you are not going to contribute.

I'm negative towards people being an ass about it...

and contribute? i dont work for C2P so trhere isnt really alot i can do. you expectin me to give you my address and say "send me your money and account details and ill pay for it on my CC"?

tiikeri
04-12-04, 17:50
I got 5 mails in a row, within 30secs... after mailing them..

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 22) Your subscription eocron2 Subscription - 3 Month was started

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 23) Your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - Neocron1 Upgrade ended

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 20) Your subscription fee for eocron2 Subscription - 3 Month was debited

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 22) Your subscription eocron2 Subscription - 3 Month was started

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 23) Your subscription Neocron2 Subscription - Neocron1 Upgrade ended

Dec 01 service@click2p ( 23) Your subscription eocron2 Subscription - 3 Month has been suspended

could s 1 SERIOUSLY EXPLAIN to me what does that underlined/bolded/size7 thing meen................ for me it says, the payment was done.

Edit: ohyeah, forgot to say, i'm still getting f'd in the A by C2P...

bubby
04-12-04, 20:08
[ edited ]

Spermy
04-12-04, 20:10
[ edited ]

[ edited ] There's nowt bitching here will solve.

Kitch@reakktor.com - Danae said before she would try to sort issues out.

Get your click to pay account up and email service.

But please. Don't bitch here, [ edited ].

Spermy
04-12-04, 20:39
Ok im tired with neocron and click2pay.KK has been doing alot of lieing these few months here are the reasons to quit
1.you cant create an account with click2pay around

I did. Last night no less.

2.do we need to get into shit like this to play a game

Granted - it's a pain in the ass. But allow me to say this. Phone companies fuck up, TV companies fuck up - my uni fucks up - my LEA monumentally fucked up. All these I pay for. And have caused me more grief than NC - and also cost more. Are they worth it. Yes. NC = Less greif than these - Cheaper and fun. You do the math

3.the upgrades werent good i dont see WoC skills and where are player shops

Player shops - okay - could do with going ion - but TBH it's just as easy - if not moreso to ask on trade or faction - and get a special price - rather than pay a listed pre set price.

4.lot of bugs

That disappear more and more each patch. Then again - windows has more bugs than NC :P

5.hacknet sucks with all the bugs around

Hacknet sucks anyway. Roll a tank.

keepit going and post it here if u quit

1 person quit and thats me anyone else?

Bai bai . I'd love to see how you cope in the real world when things fuck up - cost you money and cause real stress. ;)

Xylaz
04-12-04, 21:33
^
| wrong thread i think, spermy

Anyways, i'm really unhappy about YOUR lack of any support KK. One more day of waiting/ignoring my emails and you'll be even better than c2p.
It took 2 days to manage those guys to start doing anything
And now, when all is supposedly fixed, payment is done, account is active, now i'm waiting third day for KK to reactivate my account... One mail: "i'll pass it over to account manager" and then 2 days of waiting... Great job, really

-=Dredduk=-
04-12-04, 21:45
Arg C2P still havent emailed me after i emailed them 2 days ago... they ignore me or something?

Jesterthegreat
04-12-04, 21:47
^
| wrong thread i think, spermy

Anyways, i'm really unhappy about YOUR lack of any support KK. One more day of waiting/ignoring my emails and you'll be even better than c2p.
It took 2 days to manage those guys to start doing anything
And now, when all is supposedly fixed, payment is done, account is active, now i'm waiting third day for KK to reactivate my account... One mail: "i'll pass it over to account manager" and then 2 days of waiting... Great job, really

i guess its another dodgy merge where things make less sense

Spermy
04-12-04, 21:58
Arg C2P still havent emailed me after i emailed them 2 days ago... they ignore me or something?

Depends.

If you give attitude - Left to rot.
Fail to give proper info - Left to rot.
Fail to describe problem - Left to rot.

These days if it's not perfect - they won't deal with the request - it's come to the point that nowadays - you could earn degrees in knocking up an email to tech supt, it's just that fiddly. any mistake and they have a reason not to deal with you. IT SUCKS!

Try it again - mention the first hasn't been responded to also. Another thing is if you lwt them know that the card issuer allowance IS NOT THE PROBLEM. Skips a lot of awkward faffing about.

@ Xylaz

Yeah - Dodgy merge.

-=Dredduk=-
04-12-04, 22:01
Hmmmm can someone write me a sample of what to email to them...

i wasnt sure what to email last time would be helpful if someone pasted what they put in there email(without your details)

Spermy
04-12-04, 22:08
Hmmmm can someone write me a sample of what to email to them...

i wasnt sure what to email last time would be helpful if someone pasted what they put in there email(without your details)

Please forward to the appropriate departments.

Service the account of <neocron accountname> for Neocron 2 seems to have been suspended.

(let them know the last payment you paid for, the next payment date due, the method used (visa/switch etc) and the subscription length)

also give them the message that is displayed - "account expired"

Let them know that your card issuer does accept transactions from C2P as this is the first thing they will ask and it helps cut a bit of time out.

The neocron account is paid for using my C2P account registered in the name of <account holder> using the email address<email you signed up with>

Please issue me with a ticket number (VERY IMPORTANT! They won't give you one unless you ask - but they will ALWAYS ask you for one)

Please contact me ASAP

summat like that is good - clear and stuff.

tarasm
05-12-04, 00:24
damn click2pay has done its job look at the email they sent me
Unfortunately your CLICK2PAY account has been locked because we could not
reach you at the number that you have registered with us.

In order for you to be able to use your CLICK2PAY account we have to call
you and validate your account.

We will ask you for the following:

- the last four digits of your CLICK2PAY PAN (Personal Account Number)
- the e-mail address you registered with
- the secret answer you chose

Could you please provide us with a time when we may best reach you?

Once the callback validation has been done we will re-open your CLICK2PAY
account and raise your spending limit.

Should you wish to close this CLICK2PAY account please send an email to
<mailto:service@click2pay.com> service@click2pay.com (or reply to this
email) or call us at 1-888-254-2729. We will then inactivate your
CLICK2PAY account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again via phone or email if you have
any further questions or problems.

Kind regards

Sandy Nuernberger
CLICK2PAY Service Team

Questions about CLICK2PAY? Our CLICK2PAY Service Team will help you! Send
us an email to service@click2pay.com or call us 011 49 30 300 110 100/ 1 888 254 2729.