PDA

View Full Version : Healer PSI Glove

Netphreak
26-11-04, 17:27
Just an idea.

Possible uses help PPU monks, maybe help hybrids and allow Spies to cast Shelter.

Healer PSI Glove

Requirements: INT:75
PSI+5
PPU+5
MST+5
(maybe APU-10 if we dont want to help hybrids)

Comments? Probably never get implemented but would be nice. And would be high enough to stop PE's using it unless they drug which they could do to get 40 PSI anyways!

OpTi
26-11-04, 18:16
sorry but ppus don't need it and i'm sure most ppus would agree.

Edit: Spies don't need it, if they want near PE defence they'll have to drug for it just like PE's who want spy weapons have to drug for them. Hybrids i'm not sure about but the malus on apu would probably make it useless for them.

[PiN]Fluffy
26-11-04, 18:18
LMfao, u give ppu's that and not even GM's would be able to stop them.

Cliffraiser
26-11-04, 18:21
like +5 to everything would make any noticable difference. most ppus cap there spells anyway without something like that.

Quake
26-11-04, 18:34
I would prefer my crahn epic glove over that one.

eprodigy
26-11-04, 19:18
Yes PPU's do need a boost.

sanityislost
26-11-04, 19:32

WTF??? why the hell do they need boost??
maybe some bug fixes, buts thats it

SiL ..:..

Morganth
26-11-04, 20:26
I would prefer my crahn epic glove over that one.

Hell yeah. Even with a MOVEON in rather than a Defensive 2 I cap all my spells on my PPU, lol. That glove would only be slightly useful for leveling IF the user had no Crahn glove.

sorry but ppus don't need it and i'm sure most ppus would agree.

Edit: Spies don't need it, if they want near PE defence they'll have to drug for it just like PE's who want spy weapons have to drug for them. Hybrids i'm not sure about but the malus on apu would probably make it useless for them.

I agree. Its a fair trade off that both PEs and Spies have to drug to be like the other.

eprodigy
28-11-04, 04:59
WTF??? why the hell do they need boost??
maybe some bug fixes, buts thats it

SiL ..:..

please enable your sarcasm detector and reread my post

msdong
28-11-04, 12:18
Just an idea.

Possible uses help PPU monks,
maybe help hybrids
and allow Spies to cast Shelter.

PPUs dont need...
hybrids are good enough...
PSI can cast shelter ...

so no need for that :p

anyone did a calc on REZZ PE ?

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 19:09

made my day :D

Freaky Fryd
29-11-04, 05:19
Hell yeah. Even with a MOVEON in rather than a Defensive 2 I cap all my spells on my PPU, lol. That glove would only be slightly useful for leveling IF the user had no Crahn glove.

That's what I was going to say...
Moveon and I still cap...although, a +PSI backbone would be nice...
;)
(no drugs to get into PA3! :D)

jini
29-11-04, 10:29
anyone did a calc on REZZ PE ? cant do still. u can reach the psi main lvl, but you can't reach spell's requirements. KK however can lower rezz's spell requirements :D

tiikeri
29-11-04, 10:32
1) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2) Goto 1

Birkoff
29-11-04, 10:45
I only get 521% on my PPU on a 5 slot ultimated shelter :) (200mil +int/psi xp)

I'd love one :)
*chuckle*.. well some1 had to agree :)

Koth
29-11-04, 11:04
if spies were intended to cast shelter without the use of drugs - dont you think their base psi would be 25? :wtf:

Britneeey
29-11-04, 11:46
hm ok i would never give away my 450 mana for that inky tinky winky pinky glovey thingy, no serious ppu would, its just no option to crahn glove.

Kierz
29-11-04, 12:09
All this glove would do is mean there are a lot less PE's seeing as Spy's wouldn't need to drug to have PE like resists (lacking inq armour tho). Most PPU's cap their weaps already, one thing it would be good for though.. putting PA on without drugging ;)

netster
29-11-04, 14:13
521% ? O_o some lompills should help u ....

spys + pe's still can drug up (psi+5/psi+4/psi+3), so i dont see any usefull for this kind of int-based psi-glove (at least it should be other way in ... psi-based:P) .... how about gimping to psi40 ?