PDA

View Full Version : Woc Items

Shelia
26-11-04, 14:47
Just one question : When ?

We can have WOC since a few weeks, but no item yet. Paying 2 m and a disk for WOC (Insert DEX/INT/STR or PSI) +1...it's a fucking joke.
Add those damn items to the game, or at least tell us WHEN you'll do that.

Darkener
26-11-04, 14:49
ahaha i said this already you dont even get points to strick into the skill you got level for . WOC STR+1 wasnt worth the time or effort. only thing im really concerned is will i be able to get an item now that ive got woc when it is implemented

MaGn0lia
26-11-04, 14:49
They will add them when there is WoC Theme week, which could be the next theme week, or the next, or the next and so on.

Darkener
26-11-04, 14:56
should be called theme months not weeks last one was to long ago for allthe crap wrong with this game.

MaGn0lia
26-11-04, 15:15
Too long ago?

It was last week! And it lasted for under two weeks, and they got pretty much done in that time, new models, fixed bugs and some other non drone related like weponlore.

So your bitch and moan is unnecessary.

BlackDove
26-11-04, 15:22
Actually we've been waiting for DoY to hit for like a year and a half/good two years.

You'd think the actual main point of the York would be solved.

Oh wait...

MaGn0lia
26-11-04, 15:30
Yeah, I know exactly what you mean BDove, but as for now that it isn't complete, we can only rely on theme weeks, and I think Drone week was a hit, it did everything it promised and more.

So best to look forward for WoC week eh? What magnificent things that will bring, oh yes! YES!

BlackDove
26-11-04, 15:38
True I guess..........

mweh

Darth Slayer
26-11-04, 15:40
True I guess..........

mweh
Stop being so bitter........ :p

Scorpius.

Darkener
26-11-04, 17:38
Too long ago?

It was last week! And it lasted for under two weeks, and they got pretty much done in that time, new models, fixed bugs and some other non drone related like weponlore.

So your bitch and moan is unnecessary.
necessary till i get all the stuff i paid for and its been two weeks since the last patch.

Kierz
29-11-04, 12:31
Let them wait :p

All the new nc2 chars are just about ready to get WoC now too, it won't unbalance it as much any more :>

Birkoff
29-11-04, 12:35
Drones theme tiem was like 3 weeks maybe 4 then there was the asian release so thats over a month..... i hope hacknet doesn't take as long. WOuld be nice to get WOC tems before Xmas..... 2006.

I'd laugh if the XP was reset TBH when items were released :D (I have lvled a lot myself it would just be KK amusing)

naimex
29-11-04, 15:07
necessary till i get all the stuff i paid for and its been two weeks since the last patch.

The rest of us pay to play the game...

Did you´re contract say something about you getting a lot of things right here right now ?

Mine said, it will be available in neocron 2.. not that it was in neocron 2..

but I hoped and dreamed and wished and wanted it to be in neocron 2..

but it isnt....... yet.

MaGn0lia
29-11-04, 15:19
Drones theme tiem was like 3 weeks maybe 4 then there was the asian release so thats over a month.....

You are living in a strange planet with shorter days. Drone theme weeks started officially 2.11.04 and ended 12.11.04 so either you consider the theme WEEK only as the first day (2.11. respectively) then it has been allmost a month ago, But it has only been two weeks which in the meantime they did the asian release preparations and preparations for the next theme week.

And it sums up to complete 17 days from last patch, which is two weeks and 3 days.