PDA

View Full Version : Losing SL with soulcluster and LE in.

Tantta
26-11-04, 01:43
Hi all, new shiny member on the forum! :)
I only played neocron only about 3months and i really have enjoyed my time.

Anyway (not surprise) one bug made my life really hard in neocron.
I started new charter PPU field medic and i still have my LE in.

I was killing Warbots today with my soulcluster (cos i need some weaponparts) and then suddenly i got message "you lost a great deal of soullight" and was like wtf o_O my soulcluster was killing only warbots...
I was alone middle of everything and err lost my sl and symp.

This happened to me 3 times now (today) and everytime it was because of soulcluster tho

(sorry my english is really bad but this was something what i really needed to say)

anyone else had this problem?

Thantos

Edit:
Two screenshots.
1. (http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/Kuvia/Client%202004-11-25%2019-17-13-73.jpg) 877k
2. (http://koti.mbnet.fi/thantos/Kuvia/Client%202004-11-26%2001-18-30-81.jpg) 1.1Mb

Wraith Guard
26-11-04, 01:48
Yeh it sucks, an LE ppu can kill enemies with his soul cluster as i found out lastnite while raiding DOY. Yet another thing which needs to be sorted out for kk.

Tantta
26-11-04, 01:50
And for now i just need to sit and wait for fix :rolleyes:

not really cool to lose sl 81 to -8

Darkana
26-11-04, 02:50
Interesting side-note: LE runners don't get attacked by the SC, even when the LE runners start attacking the SC. "Enemy" non-LEs as well as non-LEs who attack the SC will be on the priority list of "things to waste", though.

Anyway, this bug is ages old. Infact, the first time I used a SC I found out about this bug the hard way as well (happened way back in NC1). Maybe we should use this bug to kill lotsa runners, just to show KK why this needs to be fixed :rolleyes: *sigh*

jernau
26-11-04, 02:57
At least they don't attack the caster any more.

@Thantos - Welcome, seen you around on Terra a few times - nice nick :D.

Killfly
26-11-04, 03:31
There seems to be all kinds of soul-light bugs atm... My resser was sitting in his apartment the other night and suddenly his FA (he is FA) symp dropped from 90-something to 0! For no reason... VERY irritating considering how many missions I had to run to get it up that high :(

Tantta
26-11-04, 05:38
kind of really bad day to my charter......

lost tangent faction symp ( i was going to change that faction and join one clan)

lost the crahn sect symp ( cant start doing epic missions now gg )

possibly im only dreaming but would be nice if some GM might fix my sl and symp again... :p :rolleyes:

Thantos