PDA

View Full Version : So you think this games expansion was bad

LiL T
25-11-04, 23:41
LOL I play eve-online they just had could be biggest expansion and MY fucking god the lag is a disgrace people losing months worth of stuff due to lag. Harhar he he :lol: some poor bugger is sat in his 100 MIL + battleship hunting npc's with a mail saying his ship is destroyed along with 80 Mil of kit in it but cos of lag he can't see his ship getting destroyed

/edit shit yeah could be wrong forum :\ maybe meant to be in of topic ....

Nidhogg
26-11-04, 00:35
Thread moved.

N

Mr_Snow
26-11-04, 01:37
Yeah CCP fucked up by running the expansion dl off of the retail server.

In reality everybody lost months worth of stuff with doy and had to pay to do so but in eve they didnt have to pay to do so, so i put the shiva rollout above doy basically because you didnt have to pay for shiva.

MaGn0lia
26-11-04, 10:43
Well Planetside had quite nice two expansions and get this... they actually brought something really new to the game :D

I know, corecombat was bit odd as the "core" is the most bizarre place I have been in my whole life, kinda like frank zappa in acid and shrooms type effect. But hell, I'm chasing a ball through chrystal caverns I don't care :D

26-11-04, 11:33
So is Shiva live/released now?

LiL T
26-11-04, 21:56
So is Shiva live/released now?

Yup it is pretty nice some nice features but the current server stability is bad lots of lag and stuff

giga191
28-11-04, 20:30
edit: thought you were talking about NC for a sec

Jesterthegreat
28-11-04, 23:24
So you think this games expansion was bad

i think this expansion was good...

i dont think it was 2 years in the making good... i dont think it is from cheapest MMORPG out there to most expensive MMORPG out there good... i dont think it is "it will save neocron" good (i never thought it would be, but many did).

real negatives (not litle bugs not fixed etc):

payment

item tracking

thats it. sure things like new hud, playershops, dronehud need fixing, and yes these will change the game... however they are things we lived without before, and things we can live without now.

Xeno LARD
29-11-04, 01:30
@Jester Maybe you should read the thread?

Jesterthegreat
29-11-04, 01:33
@Jester Maybe you should read the thread?

read the thread... i got bored of eve in beta so there was no point commenting on eve.

this was lilt saying "if you thought this was bad, eve was worse" so i said my opinion on the expansion i have taken part in.

Xeno LARD
29-11-04, 14:22
Fair enough then.

Dribble Joy
29-11-04, 20:09
From what I have heard the WoW server lag is pretty bad, but I suppose it's not quite important as with NC.