PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Enjoying More?

superfresh
24-11-04, 20:20
Thought it might be interesting to see if players are enjoying the game itself or the player interaction more these days.

For the first I figure that would include character development, part farming, missions, epics, exploration, and all the new stuff in NC2.

The latter would be, say, tradeskilling, clan "field trips" and OP wars, PvP, socializing, and all of the community elements that aren't affected by game mechanics and changes.

Morganth
24-11-04, 20:23
I enjoy the first part upto a stage where the only way to progress/have a need for a character is to move on to the second. I enjoy leveling, but what I enjoy even more is turning up to an OP war with a newly levelled character, or with a new item to show off.

Although saying that, if enough members of my clan (or certain people in particular) left NC I think I wouldn't be able to stay in NC for too long, as without a clan I wouldn't have much to do in game.

kevz
24-11-04, 20:53
i dont like nc, but i still play it, somehow.

Xylaz
24-11-04, 20:54
i dont like nc, but i still play it, somehow.

heh, same here

(eXo) Opaleye
24-11-04, 21:15
Loved NC1

Not so much so far for NC2, and asking myself more often why am I still here.

The potential is awesome for the game and I will hate to see it go septic but the wounds are really really deep and we the paying customers are getting what?

To disgusted to say more :(

SorkZmok
24-11-04, 21:19
NC sometimes gets boring, but theres still my clan and were always having a great time. The community mostly sucks though. Lotsa people flaming for no reason. Worst are the ones who arent even playing anymore but still think they know EVERYTHING about it. o_O

greendonkeyuk
24-11-04, 21:24
NC sometimes gets boring, but theres still my clan and were always having a great time. The community mostly sucks though. Lotsa people flaming for no reason. Worst are the ones who arent even playing anymore but still think they know EVERYTHING about it. o_O

sex kid

word.

yeah i agree with what he said. Though i think im probably less affected by the asshole contingent as im still doing epics and not really an active member of the community yet. Still nc is all good for now.

Jesterthegreat
24-11-04, 22:39
hmmm.... im the only one who said community...

i play solely to have fun with NCAT and VENOM.if they left, no matter if the game didnt change, i would quit

giga191
24-11-04, 23:15
for once im actually staying for the game. damn there are soooo many assholes out there....

Dribble Joy
25-11-04, 03:35
The community is the best and by far the worst part of the game, vast majority (going by this evening's experience alone) of people are utter cunts, but obviously the game would not be the same without the people you associate with.

MaGn0lia
25-11-04, 10:18
I voted community, but it's not the whole community, just a small part of it.

Even tho I don't even think of those who ruin other peoples joy being a part of community, I tend to think them as singleplayer element of the game, they are there, and even if I kill him, he will be there again soon, just like a repeatitive level in some crappy game, or a broken record.

But I live only for fuzzy animals and I couln't even think of going or contributing as much for another clan then them, and as a hardcore Fallen Angel I'm stuck to that faction aswell it has kick ass players and good player support in all, we help our newbs and high level players alike.

Boa, Misty, Nuc, Cliffy, Matt, Spec, Death, Tony... you guys make it all worth (and if I forgot someone you can rezz kill me).