PDA

View Full Version : All Good Things...

Plight
24-11-04, 17:34
Its been good folks, but I need a break. Most of you dont know me, some that have been along for a really long while do.

I started back in in the first wave of beta 2 (waaay back in the day). A few months after I was accepted I was invited to join the Neocron Online team (LONG LIVE N/O!!) by preacher himself. I miss the fucker :/. Was also one of the first GMs in beta 3 under the guise of Gridrunner.

I loved Neocron even with all its shortcomings and (sometimes) th teams shortsightedness. But i just chalked it up to the fact they were (and still are by comparison) a small team and were doing the best they can. My view still hasnt changed. KK are a kickass team of people. And trust me, they have learned from their mistakes. Neocron is going to continue to grow and will survive. Im sure theres still a few more tricks up their sleeve. Yah yah, Im a fanboy, but i seriously LOVE this game.

Its just time for a break, havnt logged in in a couple weeks and just dont feel the urge to any more. And now for the required thanks to those losers that hung out with meh :D

Snowcrash: Thanks for imviting me into the GM team for that while. It was a great learning experience for me into the inner workings of things and really opened my eyes. THanks for the chance (and the second chance ;) ) Keep that team in shape.

Odin: Thanks for being there you cow humping canadian you. Was always nice having that little xbox chats with ya. And was fun being with you in The Company many moons ago. Stay on them tickets!!

Danae: Thanks for being there when I needed girl advice. It really helped, lol. And i still take the advice to heart. Good luck in your future with your kiddos. Love ya babe!

Iorghe And Thanny: For some reason I picture yall as some married couple, lol. I cant hep it but one is always bitching about the other.. "wtf thats not my job! its his!!!... erm....... fuck no its not! dont blame me!!!!!). Both are ALWAYS good for a laugh.

Nid @ gotter: Just keep on modding! Nid, maybe you should trade your hammer in for a plunger... dunno why.... JUST DO IT! Gotter, keep taking your "dawg for a wauk in the pauk" you new yorken you.

And the rest of KK and the GM team that I have mentioned. You guys are a crack team of people that can accomplish anything, just might take a bit ;)

</ fanboy mode>

@Sel: Thanks for sticking with me in CA, even when we got rocked all the time at opfights and CA sucked. You were an awesome clan leader dude. The best I had ever had and a good friend. Keep making CA strong!

Well, unfortunately I have to drive 4 hours now, bleh, so i cant say anything more. Sorry to all those I missed and i wish you the best in all your journeys. Dont give up hope on Neocron. Keep it thriving.

Ill be back, just dunno when, soooo
Plight (aka Gridrunner) out....

Birkoff
24-11-04, 17:40
OMG ain't seen you in game in ages... i guess that post kinda says why.

Remember NFing with you all the time on pluto... when dominion existed.

Take care mate with what ever you do next, you be back <3<3

___T-X____
24-11-04, 19:06
Never met you but wish you all the best. Hope u come back :)

Heavyporker
24-11-04, 19:09
I get this strong urge to salute you...

*springs up straight and salutes*

BlackDove
24-11-04, 19:15
Ehhhhhhhhh

later.

Dirus
24-11-04, 19:19
Leaving thread.

You all know the drill, PM, E-mail, Whatever else you crazy kids do to each other online, him if you wish to.