PDA

View Full Version : sync bug

Wraith Guard
24-11-04, 05:49
I get this dodgy annoying sync bug when everytime i sync and carry on running my char just jumps back to the original position where he synced several times before i can run any further. This happens everytime, i wouldnt be so pissed if it only happened now and again and plus its really sucks when comming out of UG's in the middle of an op war. anyone else get this shitty bug?

Toilet-Duck
24-11-04, 05:51
I get this dodgy annoying sync bug when everytime i sync and carry on running my char just jumps back to the original position where he synced several times before i can run any further. This happens everytime, i wouldnt be so pissed if it only happened now and again and plus its really sucks when comming out of UG's in the middle of an op war. anyone else get this shitty bug?

Yep I get everytime I login or switch char :mad: .

They really need to fix this asap.

wombat74
24-11-04, 06:12

There's another thread in the list addressing this issue - the short version - turn vsync on in your videocard settings

SorkZmok
24-11-04, 07:30
Someone posted a "fix" about that problem, that helped quite a few people if i remember right. Trying to find it.

Oh, and your sig might be a tad to big. :lol:

netster
24-11-04, 10:14
the "fix" he told us, was to enable the VSYNC ... doesnt work for me, so i turned it off again.
i still claim, its an Server-Side positioning problem. :rolleyes:

QuickFix
24-11-04, 13:19
holy shit is your sig big enough :p

AlphaGremlin
24-11-04, 13:54
I smell a "Signature removed for violation of forum rules" coming! Niddy? ;)

I know the bug you mean. It's really bad for my friend when moving around in hacknet, it takes ages and half the time he thinks he's fallen off the level. Stupid rubber-band effect bug.
AlphaGremlin

Wraith Guard
24-11-04, 15:22
Its happened since I installed the omega drivers for my 9800 pro. Gonna have a play around with the settings, failing that i'll reinstall the catalyst ones. Also sig size edited lol :p