PDA

View Full Version : serious lag bug...

kevz
24-11-04, 00:46
its probably a thing the whole KK staff knows about, but really, i am very tired of it, everytime i zone that i end up somewhere else, last week its been very very bad, every zone i end up in a random sewer, apartment, and get killed by that, it also takes an extra 20 seconds to synchronize, meaning, i can get killed in a very simple way, is this ever gonna get fixed, cuz i just died again 10 minutes ago, just so everyone knows, i dont need any reactions on this but i wouldnt mind if anyone did...

Jesterthegreat
24-11-04, 00:52
its probably a thing the whole KK staff knows about, but really, i am very tired of it, everytime i zone that i end up somewhere else, last week its been very very bad, every zone i end up in a random sewer, apartment, and get killed by that, it also takes an extra 20 seconds to synchronize, meaning, i can get killed in a very simple way, is this ever gonna get fixed, cuz i just died again 10 minutes ago, just so everyone knows, i dont need any reactions on this but i wouldnt mind if anyone did...

i get a long sync every now and then, but much less than nc1. i have not had a problem zoning once so far, just logging in (and random fatals and C++ errors, but less than NC1 :D)

Nvidia
24-11-04, 01:11
Turn your V-Sync option in your video card controller panel on. Fixed my problem completely, and it sounds like you're having the same problem I did.

Tell me, when you zone somewhere that requires "using" the object, does it suck you back to your spot for those 20 seconds? If that's the case, I know turning on V-Sync will fix it.

Jesterthegreat
24-11-04, 01:21
Turn your V-Sync option in your video card controller panel on. Fixed my problem completely, and it sounds like you're having the same problem I did.

Tell me, when you zone somewhere that requires "using" the object, does it suck you back to your spot for those 20 seconds? If that's the case, I know turning on V-Sync will fix it.

my v-sync is off and i dont have any problems he said. oh but i do get the sucking back to the spot when zoning into sewers. annoying as hell, but ill live with it rather than lower my fps.

Darkener
24-11-04, 18:14
I get general game lag from time to time. My ping is stable 90 as usual but i have problems pulling weapons or spells it takes like 2-3 secs for it to pull if even its a pain in the ass.

kevz
24-11-04, 18:42
hmm, my ping is allways around 30, and it never changes unless the server becomes unstable, terra that is.