PDA

View Full Version : El Farid Village

Killfly
23-11-04, 22:12
I made my first trip to El Farid Village last night... Don't know why I only just got around to doing it (been playing for ages!), but anyway...

My 54/43 APU didn't last very long :lol: but it was fun!

So, a quick couple of questions:

1) Are the 'Hellspawn Claws' loot any good for anything in particular?

2) Is there a boss down there somewhere? Please don't just say 'Yes' :)

And slightly OT:

Where is a good place for a solo APU to level (don't know anyone to level with :( )? The Storage 8 is getting a bit slow now...

NaKoth
23-11-04, 22:18
1.) not very useful (they maybe could be a part of recycle recepie for some recordable databooks, cant remember).

2.) There is a boss, at the second level. He drops Titan armors (+40 fire resists or summit).

for apu, if you got barrels , "dangerous cave" at Cycrow, e 12 and TG area are good places (ppu is good to take with u)

also anywhere where there are mobs and few hills, so you can hide behind the hills and recover if needed. Plain fields and ie. warbots or brutes etc. = dead apu. (try northstar, lots of WBs there...)

Frotto
23-11-04, 22:23
2.) There is a boss, at the second level. He drops Titan armors (+40 fire resists or summit).

hrm... i do be live that the mob is a queen there for unless it is a tranny it should be classified as a she :D

Killfly
23-11-04, 22:43
hrm... i do be live that the mob is a queen there for unless it is a tranny it should be classified as a she :D

lol !

Thx for the info guys :)

Omnituens
24-11-04, 02:22
i justed to have about 100 of those claws...

just for show

as where the 2 x 249 stacks of unreal fabrics and fire cores i had.

capt-o
24-11-04, 02:39
According the list of recycling recipes I have the Hellspawn claw has no use in recycling.

Maybe the area was closed when the recipes were introduced? I remember the place being closed and opened a couple times on various servers.

Also try the gaya mine (gaya 1) all kinds of energy shooting bots in there, psi armor will defend you, corners to hide around and heal too.

MkVenner
24-11-04, 03:18
i was hunting at Gaya, took down a couple of the 100/100s, but a 120/120 got inside a wall and took me down b4 i knew what was happening :(

SirSensi
24-11-04, 07:15
One Sector N of Tezla Factory...

There are alot of Fir Mobs there that a APU can solo, and every range of Fir Mob spawns, there is a building to take cover in and lots of terrain aswell to hide, wear a Fir Protection Belt and bring lots and lots of Medkits, just watch out for Grim Chasers Randomly spawning right on top of you (ouch, still have a scar from that one) :lol:
as well, a PPU to accompany you is always recommended

BradSTL
24-11-04, 08:33
One Sector N of Tezla Factory...

Two-story bunker set into a hill, the area around the base of it spawns an endless supply of maulers and other fire mobs? If so, thanks! I've been trying to remember where that was for days! For some reason I was thinking it was several sectors northeast of there.

And Capt O, many, many thanks for the annotated worldmap! The one I had was hopelessly out of date. Who did it?

SirSensi
24-11-04, 09:16
Two-story bunker set into a hill, the area around the base of it spawns an endless supply of maulers and other fire mobs? If so, thanks! I've been trying to remember where that was for days! For some reason I was thinking it was several sectors northeast of there.

Yep ! thats it.
time to go smoke :lol:

cMz
24-11-04, 11:08
The old canyon is good if you have some fire protection and a fire protection belt.

As an APU, I can survive in there with about 50 FIR and a medium fire belt, plus PSI armor. I dont need a lot of medkits, but 1 or 2 in the QB is always nice :-)

Bugs Gunny
24-11-04, 11:27
Love the map, but it has an error in H09.
The blue dot mean level entrance, while it's an ASG there.

Doc Holliday
24-11-04, 16:38
last time i went in to the 2nd level of el farid when the queen had spawned it was how shall we say.......... messy. it was loaded with hi end mobs including the queen herself tiny little scorpions like the ones upstairs but higher ranked. there were also soulclusters in there and a larger fenfire mob. something was sticking the poison up the roof on my screen not to mention the fire stacks.

however. we got the titan armour. it sold for alot. and i kept 1 as a trophy. who ever goes in there if the queen is there be goddamn careful cos if u gotta zone back up the top room will also have reset ;)

Killfly
24-11-04, 22:46
Great map and great info... Thx everybody peeps :)

capt-o
25-11-04, 07:05
Glad you like it.

The map itself is from the first address in the upper left hand corner. I got exact coordinates from some of the maps at the second address. The rest i did myself using screenshots i made of places while randomly flying about on my hovertec.

I'm guessing Im missing an Alpha and Beta WOC areas. Feel free to further annotate and repost.

nobby
25-11-04, 15:12
WOC area.... C_10 ! :p

make the launchers hit each other!
they take about 450 each time :lol: